St Totteringhams Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Top Londoner

Re: St Totteringhams Day

Post by Top Londoner »

Scant consolation, but hey ho.

They spursed it up !!!!!!

HAPPY ST TOTTERINGHAMS DAY.
Better late than never.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

WENGER OUT

M3Gooner

Post by M3Gooner »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

As pissed off as I've been for most of the season, and as much as I know today will give TOF scope to patronise us all, I can't get the stupid grin off my face.

FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Happy St. Totteringhams, lads. :barscarf:

Also Happy May 15th. #12years

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

greengooner wrote:Two lads wearing spurs shirts broke my car windscreen this morning
I suppose I should have swerved but I thought......fu*k em!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

SteveO 35 wrote:They're not happy bunnies over at Glory Glory :D Normally we could rely on Hartson or markyp to let us know what's going on over at their favourite club, but sadly they seem to have vanished so enjoy some of these :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/ ... 23/page-35

Only we could do this, feels even worse than the City 3-4 match or the Utd 3-5 one, or etc, etc ..., fudge it all!

When will u all realise that whatever players, manager etc are at the club. Nothing will ever change!

Losers is part and parcel of this embarrassing football club. It's in our DNA.

I think next season is going to be a nightmare

This was the season, this was the chance. Seriously next season back to battling for 5th.
The irony SteveO is substitute the scores and the finishing 5th for 4th and it sounds like us every year lol,but at least we always finish above them.

By the way mate you kept the faith for all of us even when some myself included, were wavering so Happy St Totts day to you :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:They're not happy bunnies over at Glory Glory :D Normally we could rely on Hartson or markyp to let us know what's going on over at their favourite club, but sadly they seem to have vanished so enjoy some of these :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Only we could do this, feels even worse than the City 3-4 match or the Utd 3-5 one, or etc, etc ..., fudge it all!

When will u all realise that whatever players, manager etc are at the club. Nothing will ever change!

This was the season, this was the chance. Seriously next season back to battling for 5th.

:coffeespit: ... :coffeespit: ... :coffeespit: ... :coffeespit: ... :coffeespit: ... Ohhh how I've missed this air of superiority :barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

:spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc: :spudsvafc:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I've found the whole thing very funny. Good to see the fans enjoy themselves today it was very much needed and deserved

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Dancing Monkeys anyone ??

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

phpBB [video]

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:

The irony SteveO is substitute the scores and the finishing 5th for 4th and it sounds like us every year lol,but at least we always finish above them.

By the way mate you kept the faith for all of us even when some myself included, were wavering so Happy St Totts day to you :barscarf: :barscarf:
There's something in the make-up of that club mate that goes hand in hand with failure and something told me all along that winning the league (or the prospect of it) would see their arses blow. I have to admit after Wednesday night when the Barcodes were relegated I didn't think they would raise themselves for today.....but fair play to them! 3 goals with 10 men - only those fuckwits from up the road could manage that. Almost makes our 4-4 draw up there look respectable :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That club is like a parody of itself.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Ah fudging, euphemism for?... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »