St Totteringhams Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: St Totteringhams Day

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Why don't we just fix a date for this annual event. It really would make life much easier.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jack knew.........

"you'll always be shit, you'll always be shit.....
Tottenham Hotshit
You'll always be shit" :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We finished above the scum this season more by luck and chance than any skill - So although we can laugh at the scumfans - There is no mistaking they will be stronger and better next season - Under the delusional fool that cannot be said with any certainty. Some Gooners think he will buy the players we need because of the level of anti-wenker protests this season...

Some believe he will do the usual - he has hinted as much already when in his post villa match interview with 5 Live - he suggested that Giroud would still be the main striker next season....That fellow Gooners speaks volumes.

So while it is good to be able to enjoy/celebrate something (finishing above the scum again) to me it feels more like 'relief' than anyhting - It was a close run thing...Who knows if our luck will hold next season.

Have a Good Summer.

WENGERCUNT OUT! :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Bradywasking wrote:
gp543 wrote:Liverpool fans in the states having a go at us Gooners for celebrating St. Totts.

"Reeks of elitism" (lessons on elitism from a Liverpool supporter? Pot --> Kettle).

"Finishing ahead of Spurs isn't that hard" (Liverpool have failed to do it 3 of the last 5 years).

Absolutely hilarious stuff from a club full of mental midget supporters.
There is nothing Liverpool supporters have to say that is worth listening to. I presume if it wasn't for a range of conspiracys they would be finishing ahead of us all every season. Elitism, yes why not. Whatever we say about modern Arsenal we have every right as a club to claim to be elite.
So, how often do Liverpool fans remind us the number of European Cups they've won? Every opportunity...

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Oh what I laugh I had at the results today....Happy St.Totteringham's Day... :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Nos89 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
gp543 wrote:Liverpool fans in the states having a go at us Gooners for celebrating St. Totts.

"Reeks of elitism" (lessons on elitism from a Liverpool supporter? Pot --> Kettle).

"Finishing ahead of Spurs isn't that hard" (Liverpool have failed to do it 3 of the last 5 years).

Absolutely hilarious stuff from a club full of mental midget supporters.
There is nothing Liverpool supporters have to say that is worth listening to. I presume if it wasn't for a range of conspiracys they would be finishing ahead of us all every season. Elitism, yes why not. Whatever we say about modern Arsenal we have every right as a club to claim to be elite.
So, how often do Liverpool fans remind us the number of European Cups they've won? Every opportunity...
I think every Liverpool supporter I have ever met is a complete prick. Fuck 'em.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

OneBardGooner wrote:We finished above the scum this season more by luck and chance than any skill - So although we can laugh at the scumfans - There is no mistaking they will be stronger and better next season - Under the delusional fool that cannot be said with any certainty. Some Gooners think he will buy the players we need because of the level of anti-wenker protests this season...

Some believe he will do the usual - he has hinted as much already when in his post villa match interview with 5 Live - he suggested that Giroud would still be the main striker next season....That fellow Gooners speaks volumes.

So while it is good to be able to enjoy/celebrate something (finishing above the scum again) to me it feels more like 'relief' than anyhting - It was a close run thing...Who knows if our luck will hold next season.

Have a Good Summer.

WENGERCUNT OUT! :barscarf:

How do you think they'll be stronger and better next year?

More games and lots of travelling won't be easy for the squad they have. Potch plays very high tempo and their back-up players are a significant step down. They've had few injuries and when one or two of their key players have been out they've struggled.

They'll have to get better players in at a time when the PL will be flush with cash and I'm sure there'll be a lot of their current squad who want a pay rise.

Is it 20 St.Totts days in a row? FOREVERIN OUR SHADOW.

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Pissed as a fart. Crap season I know. Major shit to deal with.

But fuck me, today feels good.

Happy St Totts.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They're fucking shiiiiiiiiit
They're fucking shiiiiiiiiit
They're fucking shit
They're fucking shit
They're fucking shiiiiiiiiiit

TINY TOTTNUM HOTSPUR YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIT

p.s. cheer up hartson :barscarf:

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Glory Glory down tonight!!!!!!

Gator attack!!!!

Lol. Forever in our shadows!!!!!!!!!

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Glory Glory still down. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

all the spurs forums are down, ha ha ha ha ha

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Harry Redknapp and Danny Murphy among those suggesting Spurs have had a better season than Arsenal.. Relatively maybe they have they are a much smaller club that are forever in a shadow cast by neighbours with history on their side..So being in a title-race up to the last three games Is relatively successful to them..
By contrast we have had a disastrous season. Our club has lacked ambition for ten years now.Our worst in contrast to their best maybe makes a case for them having a better season, but despite of the bleating of Redknapp, Murphy, Jeff Stelling and the rest the table doesn't lie..It is 38 games to prove how good or otherwise you are. So the last game is important in that, and if the last game means going to a relegated team and getting a draw to finish second then that is what you have to do.. If you don't do it then you don't finish second and don't deserve to..Because regardless of how good or bad a season the final table doesn't lie. Southampton and West Ham also had relatively better seasons than Arsenal.
The frustration for Arsenal is that being second this year is not a success..

augie

Post by augie »

Most hollow tottingham's day ever - yes it is always good to finish above the scum, and yes the way that they balls'd up the last month makes it funny, but it also has given wenger a reason to crow and listening to those akb w*nkers singing to1aw makes my f.ucking blood boil :evil: :evil:

F.uck sperz
F.uck Arsenal
F.uck arsole wenker
Fuck akb's
F.uck football

:evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

REB

Post by REB »

augie.

we know it could have been better but jaysus christ let us have this hollow victory :lol: