St Totteringhams Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: St Totteringhams Day

Post by nut flush gooner »

Going into this weekend, I was pretty happy it was the end of the season. But spurs have put a smile back on my face.

Despite our failings this season, I will never go tired of seeing the spuds blow up both online and offline.

When things are bad at Arse, they are always worse over in spudland. Amen to that.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:Going into this weekend, I was pretty happy it was the end of the season. But spurs have put a smile back on my face.

Despite our failings this season, I will never go tired of seeing the spuds blow up both online and offline.

When things are bad at Arse, they are always worse over in spudland. Amen to that.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
As scum fans themselves are saying online, their best season in 20 years could not even match one of our worst! :barscarf: :lol:

Hilarious vermin, every one of them. :lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Still laughing every time I see the league table :) :D :D

Now if United can win 20-1 toniggt then that will be even funnier...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Even though I said all along they would fuck it up, there's a part of me that still can't believe just how spectacularly they fucked it up!! :lol:

After all that "Mind the gap" shite a couple years ago they would have been thrilled to even just finish ahead of us and it would have been decent consolation for them - and they didn't even get that!! :lol: :lol:

:spudsvafc:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Even though I said all along they would fuck it up, there's a part of me that still can't believe just how spectacularly they fucked it up!! :lol:

After all that "Mind the gap" shite a couple years ago they would have been thrilled to even just finish ahead of us and it would have been decent consolation for them - and they didn't even get that!! :lol: :lol:

I think the scumfans - especially those giving it Large are in such shock...there's a bloke in the local coffee place who is a spud - He even started wearing his scum shirt when he thought they would finish above us ...He seems to have taken a vow of silence even though I keep trying to engage him in friendly conversation ....with things like

Happy Tiny Totts Day! :barscarf:

or

What's it like down there in our shadow?

and

9 points and they fuckked it up!

and (much against my beliefs - but just to wind him up - TO1AW :lol: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A week on and it's still funny, still laughing... :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:A week on and it's still funny, still laughing... :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Still funny! :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Nos89 wrote:A week on and it's still funny, still laughing... :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Can you report someone for child abuse because they made their kid a spurs fan? :rubchin:

:shock:

:-P :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Can you report someone for child abuse because they made their kid a spurs fan? :rubchin:

Should be able to - I mean no matter what that kid is scarred for life. - Hey but who cares he's a spud. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Should be able to - I mean no matter what that kid is scarred for life. - Hey but who cares he's a spud. :lol:
:lol:

Yeah. Fuck him. :lol:

* But obviously not in the Gary Glitter way!!! :shock:

Too far? :rubchin:

:-P :wink: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Any sign of our dearly departed friends on here? No, I thought no.

I'll wait till we lose the first game for the 'bottom London club' predictions come out. In fairness, he must have knocked himself bandy when Pochettino signed a 5 year deal

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:Any sign of our dearly departed friends on here? No, I thought no.

I'll wait till we lose the first game for the 'bottom London club' predictions come out. In fairness, he must have knocked himself bandy when Pochettino signed a 5 year deal
TBH if either of those two gobshites re-appear next season and start the whole bollocks about "scum are far superior to Arsenal and will finish ahead of us and win the league" then I reckon I'll ban them for WUMing. 8)

:D :box:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I liked the Linekar quote on hignfy.

A newspaper story described how, during the Leics open top bus parade, "Leics fans were swinging from lamposts", to which Gary added "and after the last weekend of the season so were plenty of Tottenham fans".

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol:

Yeah. Fuck him. :lol:

* But obviously not in the Gary Glitter way!!! :shock:

Too far? :rubchin:

:-P :wink: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had you said Saville you'd have been closer to home mate