Liverpool Away, our kid.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RespectTheUmlaut

Re: Liverpool Away, our kid.

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

gunnerdaz wrote:I think every arsenal supporter said 2-2 when 9 mins went up.
Not me.. I thought we were going to lose. :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The first 45 minutes were as bad as any of the mega defeats of the past 3-4 years......the sole difference being that they were minus Suarez and Sturridge otherwise we could (and should) have been out of contention by half time. The usual Wenger problems - square pegs in round holes, opposition players being allowed to run in a straight line for 30 yards without so much as a dangled leg of a tackle, outmuscled in every one on one and some gormless individual decision making.

Thankfully the Debuchy equaliser (mugging of the season) took the wind out of their sails until we decided to let the 10 men pin us back deeper and deeper, took off the one player capable of actually holding the ball up and played some of the most braindead football known to man for the last 10 minutes

2-2 - some will say progress. I say thank fuck for Borini, Lambert, Markovic and Lallana because anyone half capable of finishing would have had us buried and on our way to another 5 goal massacre

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

:barscarf: :barscarf: Big ducking German.... we've got a big ducking German :barscarf: :barscarf:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

enjibenji wrote:can anyone at the game yesterday confirm or deny that comments were made in relation to the bfg and the auschwitz ?
Some "clown" put something on Twitter.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

storrmin571 wrote:
enjibenji wrote:can anyone at the game yesterday confirm or deny that comments were made in relation to the bfg and the auschwitz ?
Some "clown" put something on Twitter.
Yea i had seen it had been retweeted a couple of times from that fella, was wondering had it actually happend or was he just being a dick

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:First time Bully actually blames straight wenker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTehg-xeSyo
yup. more and more tethers are being reached each week.

folk are starting to cotton on that the wins v west brom, newcastle, qpr etc aren't a sign of progress and the AKB denials are looking more and more stretched.

sadly though our next four homes out of five are piss easy - qpr, hull, villa, and leceister; so the bowl tourists won't even grumble. the away fans KNOW though :wink:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Claudes Christmas is wrecked again :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIN4e0_2YSY

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Theoperator wrote:Claudes Christmas is wrecked again :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIN4e0_2YSY
Exactly as I saw it - just as the momentum was swinging in our favour with the sending off of Barini we suddenly defend deeper and deeper with no outlet up front. Pathetic lack of tactical nous yet again

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Ty saw some positives fair play, it wasn't as bad as last year!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

clockender1 wrote:
Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:First time Bully actually blames straight wenker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTehg-xeSyo
yup. more and more tethers are being reached each week.

folk are starting to cotton on that the wins v west brom, newcastle, qpr etc aren't a sign of progress and the AKB denials are looking more and more stretched.

sadly though our next four homes out of five are piss easy - qpr, hull, villa, and leceister; so the bowl tourists won't even grumble. the away fans KNOW though :wink:

Would that be the piss easy Hull who we struggled to get a draw from at home in the last minute earlier in the season ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mert has been a disgrace all season. He is a fucking coward. Zonal Chaos my bollocks. A top CH makes decisions no matter what the system. Where Mert was for Skrtel's goal should have had him thinking "right I've got to go hit that and hit it hard". THAT's what top class fearless CH's do. They don't duck with a look of terror etched on their fucking face. :oops: :oops: There is no getting around it, he is a fucking coward. :x I can forgive anyone a mistake. I cannot forgive cowardice. :twisted: :oops: :x

Deboocheeeeyyy was excellent. Ox was shockingly shite. Giroud was ok but again without an in-form Ramsey to run off him the few he won in the air were wasted. Welbeck put in top top effort but he isn't top class unfortunately. We are so limited it's embarrassing.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Mert has been a disgrace all season. He is a fucking coward. Zonal Chaos my bollocks. A top CH makes decisions no matter what the system. Where Mert was for Skrtel's goal should have had him thinking "right I've got to go hit that and hit it hard". THAT's what top class fearless CH's do. They don't duck with a look of terror etched on their fucking face. :oops: :oops: There is no getting around it, he is a fucking coward. :x I can forgive anyone a mistake. I cannot forgive cowardice. :twisted: :oops: :x
Spot on mate

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Shameful. :oops:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:Image

Shameful. :oops:
It sure is mate and the big furburger is wearing the captains armband :oops: how to set an example Le bumholes Arsenal 2014 :oops:

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

So after my trip, I can confirm that the "famous Anfield atmosphere" is nonexistent.
The family enclosure at our place is probably louder.