RARE HIGHBURY North Bank Seats For Sale

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
cr78

RARE HIGHBURY North Bank Seats For Sale

Post by cr78 »

Hi,

Very rare seats from the North Bank, Highbury on ebay - search for item no 1217860002843 or '2 highbury stadium seats'

The MUST HAVE for any loyal Gooner who thought they had everything!

These 2 seats were purchased from Arsenal FC during the official Highbury memorabilia sell off in 2006.

These would already be really rare as obviously there was only one Highbury with a limited number of seats which were sold off only once when the stadium was re-developed.

But they are now EVEN RARER because the vast majority of seats had to be recalled due to a risk of a toxic metal – see below.

These seats were not recalled because they were from a safe section of the stadium. So the few safe seats are now very much COLLECTORS ITEMS which can only increase in value.

Gunner Rob

Re: RARE HIGHBURY North Bank Seats For Sale

Post by Gunner Rob »

not very old though are they?

there were only seats installed in the North Bank for about the last 15 years at Highbury, if that.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Probably never been sat on either :lol: :wink:

cr78

Post by cr78 »

well they saw plenty of history in that time!

i must admit i didnt sit on mine much!

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

cr78 wrote:Hi,

Very rare seats from the North Bank, Highbury on ebay - search for item no 1217860002843 or '2 highbury stadium seats'

The MUST HAVE for any loyal Gooner who thought they had everything!

These 2 seats were purchased from Arsenal FC during the official Highbury memorabilia sell off in 2006.

These would already be really rare as obviously there was only one Highbury with a limited number of seats which were sold off only once when the stadium was re-developed.

But they are now EVEN RARER because the vast majority of seats had to be recalled due to a risk of a toxic metal – see below.

These seats were not recalled because they were from a safe section of the stadium. So the few safe seats are now very much COLLECTORS ITEMS which can only increase in value.

I'm prepared to pay a tenner for both.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I have the back of a seat that someone else smashed against villa the day they won the league at ours ,its got blood on it ,not mine !

Ive also got a chunk of the clock end and the berlin wall but i get them mixed up sometimes !

also have a silk boot from davis bowie from 1973 aladdin zane tour size 5
Last edited by Herd on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Herd I doubt youve got any of the Berlin Wall as the guy I bought mine from said it was the only bit available in the UK :shock:

Really impressive place as well, major demo works in Merseyside :rubchin:

Was that the bit you got in Thailand, think some had got exported there in exchange for some liquid stuff :rubchin: :shock:

daddypower

Post by daddypower »

Hiya

Can you let us know if you sold them, if you did how much did you get?

Thanks
Steve

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

Still have these? Price?