league cup last 16 v sheff wed

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

league cup last 16 v sheff wed

Post by REB »

Football League Cup Round of 16
Tuesday, 27 October, 7:45 p.m.
Hillsborough
Sheff Wed
vs
Arsenal

up next.

SteveO 35

Re: league cup last 16 v sheff wed

Post by SteveO 35 »

Think it will be even more of a weakened team that the one that appeared at the Shitole given the recent exertions

Please don't fuck up one of the cups we can win - I want to see that League Cup symbol with 2016 next to it at the Bowl !

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I wonder how this will go after yesterdays todgering of the toffees :rubchin: hmmm let me think :rubchin: They are shite...we are shite....game will be a pile of shite :barscarf:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Think it will be even more of a weakened team that the one that appeared at the Shitole given the recent exertions

Please don't fuck up one of the cups we can win - I want to see that League Cup symbol with 2016 next to it at the Bowl !
I concur.

The domestic treble is on. :barscarf:

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

If a weakened team cant beat Sheff Wed we dont deserve to be in the competition.Every club left in it will rest players.We are not going to risk Cesc Kos Coq Ozil Cazorla Sanchez Giroud against a team of cloggers.

Flamini to score 2

armchair

Post by armchair »

donaldo71 wrote:If a weakened team cant beat Sheff Wed we dont deserve to be in the competition.Every club left in it will rest players.We are not going to risk Cesc Kos Coq Ozil Cazorla Sanchez Giroud against a team of cloggers.

Flamini to score 2
:rubchin:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cesc :shock:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

donaldo71 wrote:If a weakened team cant beat Sheff Wed we dont deserve to be in the competition.Every club left in it will rest players.We are not going to risk Cesc Kos Coq Ozil Cazorla Sanchez Giroud against a team of cloggers.

Flamini to score 2
Not risk Cesc? hell, I'd use him as a canary and send him down the mine first :twisted: he can take RVP for company.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

donaldo just copied one of his posts from 2011 to see if anyone would notice 8)

he was a visionary to think we would sign ozil and sanchez :lol:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Strolling at the moment. 0-4.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

We should rest a whole bunch of players, but with Ramsey, Wilshere, Welbeck and Rosicky all injured anyway and most of our yoof either injured or loaned out, there aren't a great deal of options anyway.

Would be a bit silly to play any of Ozil, Sanchez or Cazorla.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Game time for Campbell, Gibbs, Debouchy Chambers, Arteta, not sure who else I would risk playing of our first team squad. Most of our decent youngsters have been loaned out.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Wednesday are on a bit of a good run, a weakened team will see us go out. I'd bench Sanchez as its ludicrous he's played 6 games in 18 days or something silly like that. Have we got another goalkeeper who could play, if Ospina is still injured? Extra time and penalties as all our good reserves are out on loan.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If Ospina is injured just play Cech - hardly an injury risk and would be ludicrous to play some kid just for the sake of it.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

We are taking 5000 fans up there. Very good for a midweek worthless cup game. I wonder how many peeps are using this game for one of the magic 3 away credits!