The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
30
37%
Leave
51
63%
 
Total votes: 81

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51747
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:27 pm
Amazon Germany have an English version now which will be cheaper for us to order from and i have been told Quicker :barscarf:

No red tape or checks and tariffs. They might even have :roll: Tassimo coffee pods DB.
I won't hear a bad word about Tassimo Barry. :box: :lol:

I never drank coffee in my life. I did use to drink about 5 or 6 cans of Blue Bear (like Red Bull but more caffeine) a day in work and my kidneys were fucking screaming at me. So my missus bought a Tassimo to "ease me off the bongo juice and onto coffee" and I fucking love their coffee. 8)

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51747
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:00 am
Go on DB10 admit it, you were hoping to close this down by now!

:D :D :D
:lol:

You know me too well Nutty. :D :wink:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 7028
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am
StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:49 am
You Brexit cùnts. :censored:

You utter cùnts. :censored:

Thanks to you fucking fuckwits I cannot order my favourite Tassimo coffee pods online for the "foreseeable future". :x

You fucking cùnts. :censored:
Whatever next, your personally warmed between a dusky maiden’s thigh, chocolate and hazelnut croissant not being delivered at the right temperature ?
No its fucking not Stuart. Brexit bastards. :banghead: :box:
I feel your pain

User avatar
goonertux
Posts: 1313
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by goonertux »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am
StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:49 am
You Brexit cùnts. :censored:

You utter cùnts. :censored:

Thanks to you fucking fuckwits I cannot order my favourite Tassimo coffee pods online for the "foreseeable future". :x

You fucking cùnts. :censored:
Whatever next, your personally warmed between a dusky maiden’s thigh, chocolate and hazelnut croissant not being delivered at the right temperature ?
No its fucking not Stuart. Brexit bastards. :banghead: :box:
I feel your pain au chocolate
Sorted!

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51747
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:37 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am
StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:49 am
You Brexit cùnts. :censored:

You utter cùnts. :censored:

Thanks to you fucking fuckwits I cannot order my favourite Tassimo coffee pods online for the "foreseeable future". :x

You fucking cùnts. :censored:
Whatever next, your personally warmed between a dusky maiden’s thigh, chocolate and hazelnut croissant not being delivered at the right temperature ?
No its fucking not Stuart. Brexit bastards. :banghead: :box:
I feel your pain au chocolate
Sorted!
:lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a cute story about my daughter. She's two months away from her 17th birthday now and very down to earth but I never tire of reminding her of how posh she was at the age of 6. :wink:

I went to the shop to get her and her mom some pain au chocolat and returned with chocolate croissants. My little princess thought this the funniest shit she'd ever heard or seen. She would regale her aunts and uncles and grandparents with the tale of "mommy do you remember that time we sent daddy for pain au chocolat and brought back chocolate croissants?! Haha Haha haha!" :lol: :wink:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 7028
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by StuartL »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:37 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am
StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:49 am
You Brexit cùnts. :censored:

You utter cùnts. :censored:

Thanks to you fucking fuckwits I cannot order my favourite Tassimo coffee pods online for the "foreseeable future". :x

You fucking cùnts. :censored:
Whatever next, your personally warmed between a dusky maiden’s thigh, chocolate and hazelnut croissant not being delivered at the right temperature ?
No its fucking not Stuart. Brexit bastards. :banghead: :box:
I feel your pain au chocolate
Sorted!
Tres bien :lol:

Post Reply