WANTED 2 x Arsenal Debentures

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Kallstrom29

WANTED 2 x Arsenal Debentures

Post by Kallstrom29 »

Am interested in two Arsenal debentures at a fair price. If you have two to sell then please PM me with the terms and conditions of the bond - as would like to see the small print before making a sale. Also, let me know how much you are asking for them.

Tony123

Re: WANTED 2 x Arsenal Debentures

Post by Tony123 »

Hello i have a A Bond and am in a position to sell...so my fellow arsenal mate is selling his too. This May we are due to sell them vack to the club as you can after 25 years. They are buying them for £1500 each. As it stands I no idea how to transfer them or sell them. But 2 are available. My name is Tony. 07968139921

Kallstrom29

Post by Kallstrom29 »

Tony123 wrote:Hello i have a A Bond and am in a position to sell...so my fellow arsenal mate is selling his too. This May we are due to sell them vack to the club as you can after 25 years. They are buying them for £1500 each. As it stands I no idea how to transfer them or sell them. But 2 are available. My name is Tony. 07968139921
Hi Tony - do you have the terms and conditions for the bond? I have tried contacting the club but they don't have anyone who knows what the terms are!

Tony123

Post by Tony123 »

Hi... the terms and conditions are that you own this bond you become a gold member.
It entitles you to purchase a season ticket each season
Or
Become a silver member plus and purchase match to match ticket with the option or re buying a season ticket the next year etc etc etc.
The bond last for 100 years.

Regards Tony

manninger

Post by manninger »

Tony123 wrote:Hi... the terms and conditions are that you own this bond you become a gold member.
It entitles you to purchase a season ticket each season
Or
Become a silver member plus and purchase match to match ticket with the option or re buying a season ticket the next year etc etc etc.
The bond last for 100 years.

Regards Tony
still on sale? Sent PM

Tony123

Post by Tony123 »

yes ..still selling ..they are listed on Capita ..Matched Bargin Serive ..under Arsenal Bonds