TALKSPORTS Adrian Durham or DOH!ram

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermc

TALKSPORTS Adrian Durham or DOH!ram

Post by goonermc »

Lads, i know that any of you who listen to Talksport, whether occasionally or regularly know all about this ginger prick and perennial Arsenal hater Adrian Durham.(apologies to any gooner friends who are ginger). Now you all will know that while this piss-poor excuse for a radio presenter is on air, us supporters of the greatest team in the world have to put up with plenty of stick from this whining knob-jockey. Why??, you might ask, as this penis rack DOH!ram supports Peterboro'. Now surely this cannot explain his deep-rooted hatred for the Arsenal can it?? so all this would suggest that he is indeed a Spud knuckle dragger, the missing link as it were. Last night on Talksport though, it was a different kettle of fish, banter is one thing but outright hatred is another. This Adrian Durham was about as nasty towards our football team and more importantly our fans as i've ever heard over T.V or Radio. He was banging on about the Arsenal being a small club and we should never refer to ourselves as anything else. Even though we're the longest running team in the top flight he was talking about how we finished outside of the promotion places and only went up due to the top division being expanded(which is true)but this prick was saying we didn't deserve it, HOW the F##K would he know??. The main point is though, is how this 'man' treated the Gooners who went on the show to try and defend our GREAT club, i have never heard ANYBODY be so disrespectful to men and WOMEN. It got beyond a joke, he ripped into us badly. If anyone feels like going to the talksport website to try and get this knob-jockey and perennial Gooner Hater off air(which i and a few other gooners have done). The website is http://www2.talksport.net/index.asp E-mail Talksport and together we can try to get this f###ing c##t sacked. :evil: :evil: C'MON the ARSENAL

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

this radio station just exists to wind people up so that they will make calls to the programmes which makes the radio station money. it comes closer to pantomime than journalism. pure call and response. my missus listens to james whale because it makes her laugh, and laughter is the appropriate reaction to what they are trying to do. you certainly can't take it seriously.

don't get sucked in. just don't tune in.

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

Spot on!! i stopped listening 6 months ago, it has become worse and worse as time has gone on! they just say the most ridiculous thing they can think of and then wait for the response! great journalism! Brazil,Parry, Durham, Jacobs and the scouse twat with Brazil are all as bad as each other!! 5 Live is much better, more balanced and sensible, the only dickhead you get on there is {i know more than you cos im a commentator} Alan Green!!

martbarn

Post by martbarn »

To be honest, moaning about the pundits on Talk Sport giving us a hard time is like going out in January in your pants and complaining that it's cold.

You know what you're going to get - Look at who the "experts" used to play for and where they're from - It's basically all Liverpool and Chelsea.

In fact, until that prat Terry Christian took over the phone in show on a Saturday they were quite anti-United as well. Perhaps a deliberate attempt to curry favour with a large group of fans.

Just console yourself with the fact that all of these staunch Scousers like Graham Beekcroft and Mickey Quinn are working for a branch of News International/Sky - The same company that publishes "The Sun" - That paper so beloved on Merseyside. They are taking money from a company that claimed their fellow Liverpudlians pissed on the dead at Hillsborough.

Shows where their principles really are eh?

dbrien

Post by dbrien »

I agree Durham is a prick, he even asked people to call in once to a phone in where the question posed was 'why hasnt any defender deliberately tried to break Thierry Henry's legs to nullify the threat of Arsenal' I am amazed that he was even allowed to do this.

As for Brazil, he is bald fat and finished and the rest are c**** with ears. I always listen to five live, the only show I listen to on Talkshit is Hawksby and Jacobs (i know, ones a spud and the other a chav) but they can be funny and are often complimentary about the gunners. Even Jacobs said that Chavski should have shown a bit of class and taken a leaf out of Arsenal's book when it came to the Cashley/Gallas affair. He even said that we always acted with a certain amount of class that other sides can't aspire to.

as someone else said, they make their money by getting you to call and so one side of the argument is always ridiculous. My advice, turn it off and pray thanks to the lord for Thierry, Cesc, Robin, Kolo, Willy and the fact that Adrian Durham has got copper bollocks and can't go out in the sun.

Amen

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Durham is a prick and should be sacked but that ain't gonna happen cos it gets the phones going. Just ignore talk shite and listen to 5 live.

Although Hawksbee and Jacobs is worth a listen now and then.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

I hardly ever listen to talksport either because they're all c**ts. however i do tune in when we beat the spuds, mancs or chavs when i switch between talkspud and 606. the great thing about talkspud when we beat a big team or sperz that they're all so depressed on there, when we beat the spuds in the league cup they got so upset that i thought that they were about to discuss what method of suicide they should use to end the torment.

so that's my tip really don't tune in unless we have beaten the afore mentioned combination of clubs in which case don't call in and give the wankers money, just sit back and laugh at them and their knuckle dragging spud callers make eachother more and more depressed.

dbrien

Post by dbrien »

Perhaps talk shite have been listening to us as I hear they have signed up Ian Wright to co-present with Adrian Durham. Hopefully Wrighty will put him straight ona few things, perhaps even use violence on him now and then