Two C Debenture/Bonds for sale

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Falcone

Two C Debenture/Bonds for sale

Post by Falcone »

I have two C debenture bonds for sale. These Bonds entitle the holder(s) to Gold Season Ticket membership i.e. you jump the season ticket waiting list. The Bonds enable you to flip from Gold to Silver membership throughout the life of the Bond. In other words, you can hold a season ticket for a couple of years and, if required, change to Silver and then back to Gold as your circumstances allow.

These Bonds were issued in 2003 for a face value of £5000 each and will mature in 2028 with a redemption value of £9,851.80 each. The compound interest rate of 2.75% per year they attract is at present superior to what you get with high street banks and the current value according to the bond schedule is £7114 each.

So not a bad investment and of course you jump the season ticket waiting list. - If you are interested in one or both, please PM me. I am open to sensible offers.

The bonds are currently attached to a pair of very good seats on Lower North Bank and paid up for the 2016/17 season. I understand from Arsenal that they can be transferred to the bond purchaser by Arsenal for the appropriate purchase price and cost refund to me.

manninger

Re: Two C Debenture/Bonds for sale

Post by manninger »

still on sale?