88/89 season review dvd wanted?

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Cliche

88/89 season review dvd wanted?

Post by Cliche »

Ideally I want the official league review one that every team used to have come out on vhs at season end.....anyone know if you can buy this anywhere on dvd, or even download it?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: 88/89 season review dvd wanted?

Post by StuartL »

Cliche wrote:Ideally I want the official league review one that every team used to have come out on vhs at season end.....anyone know if you can buy this anywhere on dvd, or even download it?
I have the original vhs video, not sure I've ever seen it on DVD.........they weren't invented back then.

Cliche

Post by Cliche »

I had the vhs but no longer have a vhs player so got rid of it.

I am hoping someone has ripped their vhs version to digital and can hook me up...

Suprised the club haven't reissued it on dvd though, would surely turn a profit!?

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

:barscarf:
Last edited by Monkeymaw on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

I ripped over 40 Arsenal vids to DVD a few years ago. So have every season review released. I have one for 1971 and then starting from 86/87.
Let me know if you are still after a copy.

I actually put my vhs videos on Ebay and sold them to the son of an Arsenal legend as he wanted to put together footage of his dad as a birthday present. When he came to collect them he explained who is was and what he wanted to do with them he let me keep the vids and I copied the ripped disks instead.

Cliche

Post by Cliche »

^^^^^^ Monkeymaw, i have sent you a pm, when you get a chance to look? Tks

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Monkeymaw wrote:I ripped over 40 Arsenal vids to DVD a few years ago. So have every season review released. I have one for 1971 and then starting from 86/87.
Let me know if you are still after a copy.

I actually put my vhs videos on Ebay and sold them to the son of an Arsenal legend as he wanted to put together footage of his dad as a birthday present. When he came to collect them he explained who is was and what he wanted to do with them he let me keep the vids and I copied the ripped disks instead.
Who was the legend?

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

Cliche wrote:^^^^^^ Monkeymaw, i have sent you a pm, when you get a chance to look? Tks
Hi Cliche - Sorry only just seen your post. I don't seem to have received any messages from you.

Cliche

Post by Cliche »

Monkeymaw wrote:
Cliche wrote:^^^^^^ Monkeymaw, i have sent you a pm, when you get a chance to look? Tks
Hi Cliche - Sorry only just seen your post. I don't seem to have received any messages from you.
msg now sent, I must have failed to hit send or something...