2 x C Debentures For Sale

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Jim

2 x C Debentures For Sale

Post by Jim »

Still available if anyone is interested.
Very reluctantly I am looking to sell 2 x C debentures which currently include 2 x silver bond memberships if anyone on here is interested. Issued in 2003 for £5,000 each they are currently worth around £7,500 each and will mature in 2028 and will be redeemable at £9,851 each. They will entitle you to a season ticket or silver bond membership which allows you to select your seats for each game a week before they go on sale to other Silver members thus guaranteeing 2 seats together for every home game. Throughout the life of the bond each season you will be able to choose whether you want to purchase a season ticket or have Silver membership and choose which games you attend.
Serious offers only please, if you are interested PM me. Happy to answer any questions you may have about the bonds.

Cheers

Jim
Last edited by Jim on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:38 am, edited 10 times in total.

manninger

Re: 2 x C Debentures For Sale

Post by manninger »

Jim wrote:Hi

Reluctantly I am looking to sell 2 x C debentures if anyone on here is interested. Issued in 2003 for £5,000 each they are currently worth around £7,100 each and will mature in 2028 and will be redeemable at £9,851 each. For the remainder of this season (2016/2017) they will entitle you to a Silver Bond membership which allows you to select your seats for each game a week before they go on sale to other Silver members thus guaranteeing 2 seats together for every home game. Then from next season you will be entitled to step up to Gold membership (season ticket) for each bond if you so wish or you can remain a Silver member. Throughout the life of the bond each season you will be able to choose whether you want to purchase a season ticket or have Silver membership and choose which games you attend.
Serious offers only please, if you are interested PM me.

Cheers

Jim
. Sent pm