The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

To make my own analogy of the above (well put btw DB),

I was taught in a private Roman Catholic school between the ages of 14 and 17 by Nuns and they were all Horrible C.U.N.T.S every single one of them (except novice Jude * who used to give me hand jobs behind the bike sheds )

They were cruel, mean spirited, dogmatic to the point of hatred and used to look for the slightest excuse to remove any privileges - And yet I have since met one or two nuns who are kind hearted, selfless people who show incredible generosity and care to the elderly and the homeless.

just saying

(*) She only lasted 6 months before they kicked her out, but Maaaan those Tuesday and Friday afternoons behind the bike racks :-P :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:57 am
goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 am
goonersid wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:56 pm
Another shooting in France today, Islamic terrorists.
Was delighted to hear calls to actually change the French constitution in order to deal with these vermin bastards!
I’d suggest banning the practice of this evil religion!
What complete horseshit sid. You cannot ban an entire religion because of the actions of some fundamentalist cùnts. Not all Muslims are terrorists or murderers ffs.

Jesus.... being Norn Oirish I thought you might have a better grasp of the evil of stereotyping. :|

Or do you believe that all Oirish Catholics were "terrorist bastards" back in the 70s and 80s? :roll:
Not really a good comparison DB.
The Norn Iron conflict was as much political and territorial as it was religious.
Islam by it’s own teachings is anti-christian and anti-west, so why don’t they just fuck off back to Somalia etc!
Try practising another faith never mind denouncing and waging a war against Islam, in a country where Islam is the state religion.
I’ve always been an advocat of “east is east”
It's the perfect comparison mate. I'm using it to demonstrate how sweeping generalisations are wrong. Saying all members of the Islamic faith are terrorists is the exact same thing as saying all Oirish people are/were IRA terrorists.

Also Islam is not anti Christian. Islam teaches respect for "all people of the book" meaning Jews and Christians too.

I'm not saying it's perfect - no religion is - but not all Muslims are to blame for the maniacs that claim it as their religion and then murder people of all faiths - often including fellow Muslims.
:roll: I’m an atheist so I don’t really give a shite, I was just being controversial :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:57 am
goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 am
goonersid wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:56 pm
Another shooting in France today, Islamic terrorists.
Was delighted to hear calls to actually change the French constitution in order to deal with these vermin bastards!
I’d suggest banning the practice of this evil religion!
What complete horseshit sid. You cannot ban an entire religion because of the actions of some fundamentalist cùnts. Not all Muslims are terrorists or murderers ffs.

Jesus.... being Norn Oirish I thought you might have a better grasp of the evil of stereotyping. :|

Or do you believe that all Oirish Catholics were "terrorist bastards" back in the 70s and 80s? :roll:
Not really a good comparison DB.
The Norn Iron conflict was as much political and territorial as it was religious.
Islam by it’s own teachings is anti-christian and anti-west, so why don’t they just fuck off back to Somalia etc!
Try practising another faith never mind denouncing and waging a war against Islam, in a country where Islam is the state religion.
I’ve always been an advocat of “east is east”
It's the perfect comparison mate. I'm using it to demonstrate how sweeping generalisations are wrong. Saying all members of the Islamic faith are terrorists is the exact same thing as saying all Oirish people are/were IRA terrorists.

Also Islam is not anti Christian. Islam teaches respect for "all people of the book" meaning Jews and Christians too.

I'm not saying it's perfect - no religion is - but not all Muslims are to blame for the maniacs that claim it as their religion and then murder people of all faiths - often including fellow Muslims.
:roll: I’m an atheist so I don’t really give a shite, I was just being controversial :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Fucking Provo. :banghead:

:lol: :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

That bloke Clark having to resign for using the term “coloured” when referring to ethnic minority players (can I say that) :wink:
I think the BBC report warns that the report contained “offensive” language :roll:
Sweet Jesus, it’s a good job “white” players aren’t quite so sensitive!
What’s next? Every player having to be referred to using their Christian name? Oops sorry ! I mean first name!
Fucking ridiculous!!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

New years honours list in total.

augie

Post by augie »

This must be up there with the worst pc b.ullshit that I have ever heard

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment ... d=msedgntp

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:34 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Give them an inch augie!
Once putting yer cock up another man's arse and calling it an act of love, was made legal, it opened the door for every freak and pervert to have their say!
In 50 years being straight will be mocked!
50 year old men will be taking "child brides"
I honestly despise these c u n t s, in whatever abomination they present themselves.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Just address them as "males and females".

Job done.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Thynker wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Job done.
If only!!
Some of these "things" don't consider themselves to be either!!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

goonersid wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm
Thynker wrote:

Job done.
If only!!
Thankfully it doesn't matter.
Their irrelevant and uninformed opinions do not trump biology.

A 'transwoman' is male and no amount of verbal nonsense from them can change that.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thynker wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:10 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm
Thynker wrote:

Job done.
If only!!
Thankfully it doesn't matter.
Their irrelevant and uninformed opinions do not trump biology.

A 'transwoman' is male and no amount of verbal nonsense from them can change that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:40 pm
augie wrote:

Give them an inch augie!
Once putting yer cock up another man's arse and calling it an act of love, was made legal, it opened the door for every freak and pervert to have their say!
I honestly despise these c u n t s, in whatever abomination they present themselves.
Just trying to be controversial again huh sid? :roll:

Live and let live mate.

I agree the pc nonsense around terminology has gotten ludicrous, but being gay isn't a perversion.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:26 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:40 pm
augie wrote:

Give them an inch augie!
Just trying to be controversial again huh sid? :roll:

Live and let live mate.

I agree the pc nonsense around terminology has gotten ludicrous, but being gay isn't a perversion.
I thought Sid was Gay though!??? :?

Now I am cofnused :?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The irony involved in a lot of the PC controversy over gender is astounding.

The idea that a person must agree with them or be considered a bigot is ludicrous, it totally misses the point that if you disagree with another person's view point you are bigoted yourself.

So those crying bigot and therefore disagreeing with the ones who argue against transgenderism are in fact bigoted against the viewpoint of those who disagree with transgenderism..... Fuck me I'm surprised heads don't explode with the cognitive dissonance involved :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:03 am
The irony involved in a lot of the PC controversy over gender is astounding.

The idea that a person must agree with them or be considered a bigot is ludicrous, it totally misses the point that if you disagree with another person's view point you are bigoted yourself.

So those crying bigot and therefore disagreeing with the ones who argue against transgenderism are in fact bigoted against the viewpoint of those who disagree with transgenderism..... Fuck me I'm surprised heads don't explode with the cognitive dissonance involved :roll:
:lol:

Pop! There goes another snowflake head. :lol:

The thing that I find equal parts offensive and hilarious is that this snowflake generation in particular - but also "campaigners" in general - scream and screech about freedom to express oneself but they only want freedom to do that for people who agree 100% with them. :roll: