Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:54 am
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:34 am
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:59 pm
SlySports news can probably just shut down now.

Today it had "news" stories as interesting and diverse as some poor female rugby league pig having to cut her hair short because it was getting damaged, and a "major" campaign to bring - and I shit you not - awareness to the terminology used around women in sport's periods. :roll: :yawn:

Oh what fucking times we live in. :suicide:
So “dull lezzers who are awful at football and commentating are on blob” is not allowed?
Apparently not. Which is astonishing. :lol:
A fucking liberty… :lol: :lol:
Surely birds being on their periods makes them more aggressive and harder to defeat? They're always in a bad fucking mood for about three weeks and well up for fights so if anything, it's an advantage in a sport like football. It's some sort of hormone thing or whatever and if blokes had a surge in hormone level making them more aggressive, they'd get banned for four years for taking performance enhancing substances. Fuck me, still the silly tarts moan that life is unfair or something and that getting a competitive boost for free once a month isn't some sort of gender based bias and advantage. It's probably all the fault of real footballers though because they get paid more money or fucking whatever attention-seeking bollox they're coming up with now.
:coffeespit:

Literally pissing myself laughing here. :lol: 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:19 pm
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:29 am

So “dull lezzers who are awful at football and commentating are on blob” is not allowed?
Surely birds being on their periods makes them more aggressive and harder to defeat? They're always in a bad fucking mood for about three weeks and well up for fights so if anything, it's an advantage in a sport like football. It's some sort of hormone thing or whatever and if blokes had a surge in hormone level making them more aggressive, they'd get banned for four years for taking performance enhancing substances. Fuck me, still the silly tarts moan that life is unfair or something and that getting a competitive boost for free once a month isn't some sort of gender based bias and advantage. It's probably all the fault of real footballers though because they get paid more money or fucking whatever attention-seeking bollox they're coming up with now.

They’re probably doing a study right now in some university about the statistics of women getting sent off while on blob,it’s great reason for an appeal though “I had the painters in when I made the 2 footed-waist high lunge your honour,so was even more mental than usual”

Maybe Clive should try that excuse,oh wait…having a c unt and being a c unt are different things

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

They’re probably doing a study right now in some university about the statistics of women getting sent off while on blob,it’s great reason for an appeal though “I had the painters in when I made the 2 footed-waist high lunge your honour,so was even more mental than usual”

Maybe Clive should try that excuse,oh wait…having a c unt and being a c unt are different things

Quality. 8)

His new fanboys are going to be all over you though! :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Graham Potter on Sly sports today thinking he’s Steve McClarens Dutch alter ego,ceunt

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Scotland have taken var to an even more shitty level.

They used a camera angle from the opposite side of the pitch to work out if a fella was offside or not :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Gazidis leaving Milan

Post by StuartL »

Ivan leaving Milan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63558976

Doesn’t really say why, after 4 years.

Can’t say we miss him

DB10GOONER

Re: Gazidis leaving Milan

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm loathe to give the Lizard his own thread so I'm gonna merge this into the modern football bollocks thread with apologies to the thread starter.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:31 pm
I'm loathe to give the Lizard his own thread so I'm gonna merge this into the modern football bollocks thread with apologies to the thread starter.

Hello 👋

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:31 pm

Hello 👋
G'day. :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Isn't spurs not being able to win a trophy just getting boring? ThatcKane meme as a young gooner keeps popping up. I'd rather it didn't as he gets associated with our club.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:31 pm
Isn't spurs not being able to win a trophy just getting boring? ThatcKane meme as a young gooner keeps popping up. I'd rather it didn't as he gets associated with our club.
I'll never get bored of their inept mediocrity. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

All Spurs have won in the last THIRTY years is a couple of League Cups :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:23 pm
All Spurs have won in the last THIRTY years is a couple of League Cups :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And an Arsenal man had to win one of them for them ffs. :lol:

shu

Post by shu »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:05 pm
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Quality. 8)

And god forbid when the manager hits the menapause , she could really lash out for something so small . True story my mate says Sainsbury’s has this awful smell on Monday mornings when the old bints have been in .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:05 pm
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Quality. 8)

And god forbid when the manager hits the menapause , she could really lash out for something so small . True story my mate says Sainsbury’s has this awful smell on Monday mornings when the old bints have been in .
:lol:

I had a staff member a few years ago that had hygiene issues to the extent I had to take her aside and delicately discuss it with her. Hardest meeting I ever conducted. But my God the fucking bang off her was atrocious. :x