Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

If ever there was a "modern football bollocks" it's Scuba Mane. :censored: Good riddance to one of the worst divers in the history of football now he's off to Germany.

We won't have to listen to SlySports and the victims* fanboys perpetuating the myth of him being a "classy" player next season. :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:29 pm
If ever there was a "modern football bollocks" it's Scuba Mane. :censored: Good riddance to one of the worst divers in the history of football now he's off to Germany.

We won't have to listen to SlySports and the victims* fanboys perpetuating the myth of him being a "classy" player next season. :roll:
The man with the invisible elbow

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mane wasn't "Classy" he was and IS a C.U.N.T - A dirty elbowing, cheating, diving C.U.N.T. good riddance.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal on Amazon "All Or Nothing" is being lined up to begin being shown in August by the looks of it!?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/AONArsenal? ... htag_click

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The myth of "world class striker" Romelu Lu-kack-u. :roll:

As predicted by myself and a couple others (to the hysterical mocking of one or two soccer fanboys on here it has to be said :wink: ) old Sturridge-Lite Lu-kack-u has yet again failed in the PL and promptly fucked off back to the snail-paced Italian borefest league that suits his fat slow ass. :lol: :oops: :lol:

He has never been anything more than Danny Welbeck with an eating disorder. :roll: :lol:

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:40 am
The myth of "world class striker" Romelu Lu-kack-u. :roll:

As predicted by myself and a couple others (to the hysterical mocking of one or two soccer fanboys on here it has to be said :wink: ) old Sturridge-Lite Lu-kack-u has yet again failed in the PL and promptly fucked off back to the snail-paced Italian borefest league that suits his fat slow ass. :lol: :oops: :lol:

He has never been anything more than Danny Welbeck with an eating disorder. :roll: :lol:

:wink:

:coffeespit: ... :high5: ... :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads do not name any suspects on here please.

wibble

Post by wibble »

‘Top premier league footballer’ ‘the ace was arrested…’

That rules out Xhaka then

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've deleted several posts off this thread because they are speculating about an ongoing criminal matter.

I'll ask one more time. Please do not post any speculative posts about this rape story. Its OK to post links to published news articles but do not guess players names, name suspects or hint around at who might be involved.

I'm telling you all now if you post any more speculation on this on here then I will delete it. If you post it a second time I will be forced to ban you.

I rely on all the posters here to be responsible and not post anything that might get the forum closed. And I don't want to hear any shit about "thems just jokes". A fucking joke got this place closed down before as the longer serving members will remember.

I thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:03 am
I've deleted several posts off this thread because they are speculating about an ongoing criminal matter.

I'll ask one more time. Please do not post any speculative posts about this rape story. Its OK to post links to published news articles but do not guess players names, name suspects or hint around at who might be involved.

I'm telling you all now if you post any more speculation on this on here then I will delete it. If you post it a second time I will be forced to ban you.

I rely on all the posters here to be responsible and not post anything that might get the forum closed. And I don't want to hear any shit about "thems just jokes". A fucking joke got this place closed down before as the longer serving members will remember.

I thank you all in advance for your cooperation.
Just hope it ain’t one of our boys,I didn’t see the deleted posts but it’s the last thing the club needs if it is ffs

Midz

Post by Midz »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:01 pm

Just hope it ain’t one of our boys,I didn’t see the deleted posts but it’s the last thing the club needs if it is ffs
ditto

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

Arsenal-mania forum got up to 34 pages in their topic, names and everything, before a user claiming to be a lawyer, said it was a good idea to shut the thread down.

Glad the mods are on top of it here.