Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is just Funny... Grandma Gooner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcNzRAUkuI

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:16 am
This is just Funny... Grandma Gooner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcNzRAUkuI
Cheers OBG...that is hilarious..... :D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think the way that bloke is acting is very much like 99% of Gooners when watching a gamer at home :lol:

The times I've knocked a cuppa or a pint of beer flying as I jumped around like a looney! :dancingbanana: :flag:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Good to see the dizzy women "footballers" were "appalled" by Souness using the "disgraceful" words "its a man's game" to describe.... men's football. :roll: :lol:

One stupid cûnt got all pissy and came out with some shit along the lines of "how dare he say that after" - and I quote - "the summer this country just had"! The deluded bitch actually has convinced herself that women winning their version of the Euros equates to the men winning it and that their version of it is any more relevant to world football than a boys under ten team winning a local friendly.

:coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

I wonder what would the dull cow would have said if Sounness was Transgender!? :D

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:49 am
:rubchin:

I wonder what would the dull cow would have said if Sounness was Transgender!? :D
isn't he :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:20 am
Good to see the dizzy women "footballers" were "appalled" by Souness using the "disgraceful" words "its a man's game" to describe.... men's football. :roll: :lol:

One stupid cûnt got all pissy and came out with some shit along the lines of "how dare he say that after" - and I quote - "the summer this country just had"! The deluded bitch actually has convinced herself that women winning their version of the Euros equates to the men winning it and that their version of it is any more relevant to world football than a boys under ten team winning a local friendly.

Calling for Souness to get sacked from Sky now......worlds gone mad

FFS the womens game and Mens game are totally different...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:20 am

Calling for Souness to get sacked from Sky now......worlds gone mad

FFS the womens game and Mens game are totally different...
Oh ffs what a pack of snowflake cùnts. :roll: :censored:

If they want to get rid of someone, they should be looking at getting rid of the scouse lezzer with the minging cigarette smokers hairdo and also the braindead 12 year old boy Karen fucking Carney and stop them talking about something they know nothing about: top level football. :censored: :box:

Oh and Clintaaahhn Morrison an' ting. Thick cùnt. :censored: :roll:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Surprise, Surprise, Anderson received death threats from bindippers , bet it doesn't make MSM though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:37 pm
Surprise, Surprise, Anderson received death threats from bindippers , bet it doesn't make MSM though.
Yep. So typical of their scummy fans. Always got to have someone to blame for their own indiscretions.

Always the victim. Never their fault. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Funny, but as soon as it happened the Head Butt then the Sending Off I knew 1,000% that the C.Palace player ( Joachim Andersen) was going to get abuse online/ social Media etc, but Death Threats??? And all kinds of abuse and threats towards him and his family!!!?

I guess it is just goes to prove (again) what all other football fans know; that liVARpool fans really are Low-life Scum.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Did a search of this thread but didn’t see it mentioned (surprisingly)

The "Can I have your shirt" signs that plague the front rows of every stadium. Ajax banned it. Good. The parents can buy their kids shirts like I did. And they wouldn’t fit most of the kids, though some are that big they might. Besides, you know they only intend to flog them on eBay.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/aja ... s-20220802

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:46 pm
Did a search of this thread but didn’t see it mentioned (surprisingly)

The "Can I have your shirt" signs that plague the front rows of every stadium. Ajax banned it. Good. The parents can buy their kids shirts like I did. And they wouldn’t fit most of the kids, though some are that big they might. Besides, you know they only intend to flog them on eBay.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/aja ... s-20220802
Agree fully does my head in :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool should be awarded the points if their Premier League match against Manchester United is postponed over fan protests.