Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Clummo99 »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-58121177

Ed Sheehan being given a squad number by Ipswich

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We’ll have Piers Morgan as our number 10 by next week ffs :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :roll:
I found this story more interesting tbh.

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/bury-st-e ... n-9210851/

:lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:46 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:21 pm
Who or what the fuck is an $AFC fan token?
Can anyone explain it? I’ve read the .com press release 3 times and still have no idea what it is, what it does, how much it costs or what helge benefits of it are.

Is it just a share by another name?
My understanding (and I could well be completely wrong ) is that these tokens allow you to vote on stuff that the club allows the fans a say on.

So, for example, it might be on what the club mascot should be, what flavour pie they sell and irrelevant stuff like that.

If you buy two tokens you get two votes, five tokens, five votes etc, in no way, shape or form do you own a part of the club.
What the fucking hell is this shit. Fucking tokens for voting on matters to do with the club? Fuck me, honestly, fucking fuck off. I hope someone buys 3 billion of the fucking things and votes to buy the club.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-58121177

Ed Sheehan being given a squad number by Ipswich

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We’ll have Piers Morgan as our number 10 by next week ffs :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :roll:
I think we are getting very close to the point where football will run out of its own arse to eat. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It is BOLLOX like this that really gets me angry... Okay Lionel Messi once of the most amazingly gifted players we are ever likely to see....

He is leaving his "Beloved Barcelona" And starts blubbing like a fukking baby at his leaving speech/media event - Yeah! Well one of the reasons he is leaving is because the greedywhorecunt - refused to take enough of a pay cut that would allow Barca to keep him...

What a greedyCUNt - FuckOFF with your Crocodile tears you shallow transparent TWAT!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58137262

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:33 pm
It is BOLLOX like this that really gets me angry... Okay Lionel Messi once of the most amazingly gifted players we are ever likely to see....

He is leaving his "Beloved Barcelona" And starts blubbing like a fukking baby at his leaving speech/media event - Yeah! Well one of the reasons he is leaving is because the greedywhorecunt - refused to take enough of a pay cut that would allow Barca to keep him...

What a greedyCUNt - FuckOFF with your Crocodile tears you shallow transparent TWAT!

The same Messi who last Summer stated openly that he wanted to leave as well. I've had to switch Sky Sports off every time the story comes up.....and it still is today! Lets all shed a tear for poor old Lionel..............fuck right off eh

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:

To be fair he was apparently willing to take a 50% pay cut but Barcelona couldn’t even afford that they are so financially fucked.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:23 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

To be fair he was apparently willing to take a 50% pay cut but Barcelona couldn’t even afford that they are so financially fucked.
What a guy! What a great bloke! To offer to sacrifice so much for his beloved club! :barscarf:

He is on approx £90million a year basic, has endorsements worth another £30million a year, and has an estimated £300million in the bank - and he is willing to take a cut of £45million a year and only get paid £45million a year the fucking charitable legend! All for the Barcawhores - but really so he doesn't have to move the family and leave his comfort zone in Barcelona.

It's like a fat bloke doing his bit for an anorexia charity by eating one less chip per day. :roll:

Fuck Messi and fuck the Barcawhores. I'd love to see both them and Madrid go bankrupt and disappear up both their own corrupt fucking arseholes. :censored:

To read a particularly nauseating piece from the particularly nauseating cùnt Jonathan Liew (key pro-Wenger apologist on Sunday Supplement for years and a cùnt that claims his "first team" is the scum and his "second team" is Arsenal and we should merge to form a North London team :oops: :censored: ) click on this link:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... -barcelona

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Yep. If he loved the club so much he'd play for free. Live off the rest of his multi million Euro contracts and the multi millions he has invested and in the bank.

Greedy cùnt with the attitude of you can never have too much dosh. Even got done for tax evasion a few years back.

Love him as a player, always have since I first saw him play as a 16 year old. Up there with Pele as the best ever imo.

Tosser!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:35 am
Yep. If he loved the club so much he'd play for free. Live off the rest of his multi million Euro contracts and the multi millions he has invested and in the bank.

Greedy cùnt with the attitude of you can never have too much dosh. Even got done for tax evasion a few years back.

Love him as a player, always have since I first saw him play as a 16 year old. Up there with Pele as the best ever imo.

Tosser!
Agreed. Always thought - and still do - that he was years better than Fake Ronaldo and also not a habitual diving cheating cùnt like Fake Ronaldo either. But ffs how much money does one person actually need? :roll:

Now we also have Scuba crying like a bitch about leaving his "Beloved" villa. Hypocritical cùnt. :roll:

The vast majority of modern fooblers make me fucking puke tbh. :censored:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

He can’t play for free
Spanish law only allows a 50% cut which he offered
But Barcelona are so in the mire this only gets the wage bill down to 95% of turnover when
It needs to be 70%

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

That's me put firmly in my place for not doing my research prior to posting. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:20 am
He can’t play for free
Spanish law only allows a 50% cut which he offered
But Barcelona are so in the mire this only gets the wage bill down to 95% of turnover when
It needs to be 70%
And The irony of that is it involves a tax dodger and a club that has historically broken most of the football and financial laws and rules known to mankind. :lol: :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:48 am
Clummo99 wrote:

Tosser!
Agreed. Always thought - and still do - that he was years better than Fake Ronaldo and also not a habitual diving cheating cùnt like Fake Ronaldo either. But ffs how much money does one person actually need? :roll:

Now we also have Scuba crying like a bitch about leaving his "Beloved" villa. Hypocritical cùnt. :roll:

At least Ronaldo has proven himself in most of the top leagues so you have to give him credit for that.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's the new TV deal that's hurting both Barca and Real . In the past they got the lions share of the spoils and the rest got minimal handouts but now it's getting shared more evenly their income is being cut again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:14 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:48 am
Clummo99 wrote:

Tosser!

At least Ronaldo has proven himself in most of the top leagues so you have to give him credit for that.
No. No, I do not. I give him credit for nothing. He is a cheating diving fucking piece of shit. Everything he's ever achieved means nothing to me because it's completely devalued by the fact he's a cheat and a diving cùnt. One of the worst in the history of the game. It's just a shame the pompous diving fucknugget didn't get a career ending leg breaker in the PL. Such a shame. :censored: