Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:23 am
A Merseyside MP has renewed calls for Hillsborough to be added to the school curriculum after offensive chants were heard during Liverpool's clash against Manchester City....

never mind Guardiola getting pelted with coins....thats ignored
Maybe it should be. But only the full truth of what happened that day, not the sanitised white wash myth that the victims portray. And ONLY if it is taught hand in hand with the details of how victims fans murdered 39 innocent Italian Juve supporters. And how victims fans threw bananas at their own legendary black player John Barnes. I could go on. The list is endless when it comes to these feral scumbags. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:47 am
Redarmy wrote:
A Merseyside MP has renewed calls for Hillsborough to be added to the school curriculum after offensive chants were heard during Liverpool's clash against Manchester City....

Maybe it should be. But only the full truth of what happened that day, not the sanitised white wash myth that the victims portray. And ONLY if it is taught hand in hand with the details of how victims fans murdered 39 innocent Italian Juve supporters. And how victims fans threw bananas at their own legendary black player John Barnes. I could go on. The list is endless when it comes to these feral scumbags. :censored:
Wouldn't matter. None of them go to school anyway. Fuck 'em. Perhaps kids need to learn about how Scousers murdered a toddler in a railway line, stuck an ice pick though a black kid's head, shot dead a child on a BMX, had a whole city built on the Slave Trade and murdered 39 Juventus supporters.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Wouldn't matter. None of them go to school anyway. Fuck 'em. Perhaps kids need to learn about how Scousers murdered a toddler in a railway line, stuck an ice pick though a black kid's head, shot dead a child on a BMX, had a whole city built on the Slave Trade and murdered 39 Juventus supporters.
All that is overridden by The Beatles coming from Liverpool.

Perryashburtongroves

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:24 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

All that is overridden by The Beatles coming from Liverpool.
I've always thought that scurvy came from there too.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SlySports news can probably just shut down now.

Today it had "news" stories as interesting and diverse as some poor female rugby league pig having to cut her hair short because it was getting damaged, and a "major" campaign to bring - and I shit you not - awareness to the terminology used around women in sport's periods. :roll: :yawn:

Oh what fucking times we live in. :suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh what a fucking surprise. The FA have closed their "investigation" into what Henderson said to Gabriel with "no case to answer for the England International".

:roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently Henderson had to go to a therapist after the game because he felt he was being victimised for being a racist. (allegedly) cough. cough.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:21 pm
Apparently Henderson had to go to a therapist after the game because he felt he was being victimised for being a racist. (allegedly) cough. cough.
:lol: :lol:

Would it surprise you if it was true though?

Nope. :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henderson is a chopsy geordieCUNT playing in a team that loves to whinge, whine and moan because they think they are the victims of everything by everyone... and Yes, I reckon Henderson DID say what he was accused of. Why? Because it is more likely that he did make said comment than he didn't. You can tell that he is always chopsing off at opponents on the field and thinks he is the big I am...

I just want to see him get snapped in half one day... Oh! What JOY! that would be. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Now the Victims being up for sale, I do wonder what Klopp would have to say if another oil rich nation state tries to buy them given how vocal he has been about City, PSG and Newcastle. I doubt he will complain.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 pm
Now the Victims being up for sale, I do wonder what Klopp would have to say if another oil rich nation state tries to buy them given how vocal he has been about City, PSG and Newcastle. I doubt he will complain.
If they have same spending power as man city and Newcastle then we might as well burn our TVs.

Players will choose them over the other two

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Today it had "news" stories as interesting and diverse as some poor female rugby league pig having to cut her hair short because it was getting damaged, and a "major" campaign to bring - and I shit you not - awareness to the terminology used around women in sport's periods. :roll: :yawn:

So “dull lezzers who are awful at football and commentating are on blob” is not allowed?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

So “dull lezzers who are awful at football and commentating are on blob” is not allowed?
Apparently not. Which is astonishing. :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:34 am
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

A fucking liberty… :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:34 am
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

A fucking liberty… :lol: :lol:
Surely birds being on their periods makes them more aggressive and harder to defeat? They're always in a bad fucking mood for about three weeks and well up for fights so if anything, it's an advantage in a sport like football. It's some sort of hormone thing or whatever and if blokes had a surge in hormone level making them more aggressive, they'd get banned for four years for taking performance enhancing substances. Fuck me, still the silly tarts moan that life is unfair or something and that getting a competitive boost for free once a month isn't some sort of gender based bias and advantage. It's probably all the fault of real footballers though because they get paid more money or fucking whatever attention-seeking bollox they're coming up with now.