Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:25 pm
StuartL wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:16 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:08 pm
Mike Dean is a wankspangle,may his knob shrivel and fall off……..c unt
Wankspangle ?

I see you have one of those fancy CSE’s in English that Retro was taking about my friend. 8)
Ha ha ha I was the first year of the GCSE mate,and aithought we were told you could not fail them………I fucking did :barscarf:
For "wankspangle" alone you get an honorary pass right now! :lol: 8) :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! Me thinks the term "Wankspangle" will become an oft used word/ term on here over the coming months!

Clive you Wankspangle!? :rubchin: Hmmm! Yes definitely has a ring to it! :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:33 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:25 pm
StuartL wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:16 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:08 pm
Mike Dean is a wankspangle,may his knob shrivel and fall off……..c unt
Wankspangle ?

I see you have one of those fancy CSE’s in English that Retro was taking about my friend. 8)
Ha ha ha I was the first year of the GCSE mate,and aithought we were told you could not fail them………I fucking did :barscarf:
For "wankspangle" alone you get an honorary pass right now! :lol: 8) :lol:
:high5:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

WTF !!!!

below talking about womens team

It is 56 years of hurt for England in major tournaments - the men's success at the World Cup in 1966 the only moment of glory in a history of heartbreak.

what fucking 56 YEARS......attaching themselves to Mens the team....fuckiing ridiculous.....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:49 am
WTF !!!!

It is 56 years of hurt for England in major tournaments - the men's success at the World Cup in 1966 the only moment of glory in a history of heartbreak.

what fucking 56 YEARS......attaching themselves to Mens the team....fuckiing ridiculous.....
So if they are so 'attached' with th eMens Team / Game, that means should they get through to the final they will lose on penalties. :|

#justsaying

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:
WTF !!!!

So if they are so 'attached' with th eMens Team / Game, that means should they get through to the final they will lose on penalties. :|

#justsaying
:D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
WTF !!!!

Fucking nauseating parasites. Finance your own game or fuck off. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just switched the news on - headlines are a build up to some womens football match tonight.
World has gone mad :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:05 pm
Just switched the news on - headlines are a build up to some womens football match tonight.
No issue really with womens football and understand FIFA or whatever have an agenda to push the womens game.....But

This fuckin overkill is nauseating the BBC etc are in a wanking frenzy.....its not great....truth is they are not Bergkamp and George Best and Never will be in a million years

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:16 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
No issue really with womens football and understand FIFA or whatever have an agenda to push the womens game.....But

This fuckin overkill is nauseating the BBC etc are in a wanking frenzy.....its not great....truth is they are no way on a parity with the Mens game...so just tell the fuckin truth...seen comments now if you dont support it you are not a true supporter...these *word censored* try anything

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

https://www.football365.com/news/wept-a ... -nicholson

I always get the feeling this nicholson lad is actually just a giant tampon with eyes and fingers for typing.......and he most definitely takes a piss sitting down.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

This fuckin overkill is nauseating the BBC etc are in a wanking frenzy.....its not great....truth is they are no way on a parity with the Mens game...so just tell the fuckin truth...seen comments now if you dont support it you are not a true supporter...these *word censored* try anything
:spudmasher:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:14 am

I always get the feeling this nicholson lad is actually just a giant tampon with eyes and fingers for typing.......and he most definitely takes a piss sitting down.
Fuck. What an absolute fake minge this Nicholson vagina is. What a pile of carefully constructed pc bollocks he has written. :oops: :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:45 am
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

:spudmasher:
The point about womens football is this:

If the BBC didn’t hype this up like they do (because they can’t afford to show any other sport :D ) then nobody would actually be aware this tournament was taking place. Most of the rest of the world is really not that bothered - it is a minor sporting event.

I just saw the goals from last night and well yeah of course we won 4-0 if the Swedish goalkeeper is not actuslly able to catch a ball :lol:
I don’t mind other people watching it but to me it is just a filler whilst there is no other football on.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:45 am
xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:14 am

Fuck. What an absolute fake minge this Nicholson vagina is. What a pile of carefully constructed pc bollocks he has written. :oops: :roll:
He wept :lol: :lol:

Back heel goals, likewise with what’s his face’s rabona, are mostly down to luck.

You have very little ability to direct the ball accurately, so where it ends up is a lucky dip.
The fact it went through the keepers legs, was the only way to score and even then she should have just reacted instinctively and kicked it instead of trying to get her hands down there.

Good goal, but attempt it another 99 times and it doesn’t come off.

I’m pleased for Beth Mead who had an outstanding season at Arsenal, likewise Leah Williamson, who is captain of England and Arsenal.

It may well have an increased affect on attendances for our womens team, if so great,

I’ve been a couple of times when my eldest daughter was younger and played and it’s a nice day out for them, cheer a team on, no issues of crowd trouble ( or even parking lol ) it’s cheap enough that you can take a family without bankrupting yourself and the crowd are closer to the players during and after the game ( we bumped into a couple In the car park afterwards at Boreham Wood )

I can’t see that if they win on Sunday it will change the country’s productivity like they always say happens after a World Cup win or FA cup win in a local area.

Anyhoo well done, good luck,