Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:08 pm
Looks like the Portuguese prima donna is pulling out all stops to bail out of the Mancs. With none of the big CL teams interested he is now trying to get a move to Sporting Lisbon of all places. All to break some CL goalscoring record. I doubt there has ever been a more self obsessed egomaniac ever to play football, what an uber c*nt.

Have to laugh at all the Mancs who were saying how much he loves United when he chose them over City last year.
I would my balls off if Man City stepped in and he joined them... :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Looks like the Portuguese prima donna is pulling out all stops to bail out of the Mancs. With none of the big CL teams interested he is now trying to get a move to Sporting Lisbon of all places. All to break some CL goalscoring record. I doubt there has ever been a more self obsessed egomaniac ever to play football, what an uber c*nt.

Have to laugh at all the Mancs who were saying how much he loves United when he chose them over City last year.
Like a desperate whore looking for one last naïve or desperate idiot to take her home for a few quid. This annual charade is just hilarious and shows how much of a pathetic joke manure have become over the last decade. Give it a week and they'll offer him a two year contract and he'll be their manager in five. Manure and Ronaldo, both a pair of complete c unts.

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:05 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:

Like a desperate whore looking for one last naïve or desperate idiot to take her home for a few quid. This annual charade is just hilarious and shows how much of a pathetic joke manure have become over the last decade. Give it a week and they'll offer him a two year contract and he'll be their manager in five. Manure and Ronaldo, both a pair of complete c unts.
And they are bringing his daddy good old red nose back to babysit him so that he stays :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:43 pm
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:05 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:

And they are bringing his daddy good old red nose back to babysit him so that he stays :roll:
Pair of them can go back to sharing stories about how they avoided getting banged up for sex offences by paying women off.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Well done to the women

But bloody hell it is just a womens euro tournament .
I didn’t even know that they even had one a few years ago, and I bet half of the people in Wembley didn’t either!

And why do they keep referencing 1966 - what has that got to do with womens football?

Perryashburtongroves

You can't deny that the women's game has moved on in England but I watched the last 15 minutes of that and fuck me, it's slow and boring. Not helped by the high-pitched squeling of girls watching and middle-aged women waving their arms around. For a moment, I thought Tim fucking Henman was playing tennis again.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:00 pm
You can't deny that the women's game has moved on in England but I watched the last 15 minutes of that and fuck me, it's slow and boring. Not helped by the high-pitched squeling of girls watching and middle-aged women waving their arms around. For a moment, I thought Tim fucking Henman was playing tennis again.
I was pretty much falling asleep at the end - I only woke up when that bird took her top off :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:01 pm
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:00 pm
I was pretty much falling asleep at the end - I only woke up when that bird took her top off :lol:
Just goes to prove that no matter what they say, birds have to get their tops off for blokes to pay attention. I thought a few of the German birds were quite nice and one the linesmanbirds was too. Don't really care if that isn't in the spirit of things or whatver.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm triggered my son's under 14 team that won their league a couple years back didn't get this level of coverage. They played at a higher standard than these women do.

Who gives a fuck. It's women's football. It's shit. And it is a parasite living off the men's game. :censored: :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I was in my local for bite to eat with the missus, they had the game on the big screens, there was a deftly silence when the second goal went in, then raucous cheering when she took her top off, just about summed up the absurdity of it for me.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

RICHARD MADELEY questioned the huge difference between the Lionesses £1.7M prize money and the Italy men's team £28.5M after both teams won the Euros.

Perryashburtongroves

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:25 am
RICHARD MADELEY questioned the huge difference between the Lionesses £1.7M prize money and the Italy men's team £28.5M after both teams won the Euros.
That cúnt is probably on his period again and also needs to stop nicking wine from supermarkets.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:25 am
At some point it will dawn on the idiots in the media bigging this up that for most of the rest of the world this is a minor sporting event.
I’m amazed prize money is as high as £1.7 million!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:53 am
I was in my local for bite to eat with the missus, they had the game on the big screens, there was a deftly silence when the second goal went in, then raucous cheering when she took her top off, just about summed up the absurdity of it for me.
Does the missus normally take her top off in a restaurant :lol:
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:07 am
goonersid wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:53 am
Does the missus normally take her top of in a restaurant :lol:
:D :D. What's the name of this pub? Must pop in one afternoon.