Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:55 pm
Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool should be awarded the points if their Premier League match against Manchester United is postponed over fan protests.
Not the title then ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool should be awarded the points if their Premier League match against Manchester United is postponed over fan protests.
Not the title then ?
The Stupid Teeth Trampy Shipman looking arsehole. :censored:

Shops on Merseyside that sell candles are stocking up as we speak. :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Not the title then ?

:lol:

Yep and the Champions League as well....just because.

SingaporeG88ner

Post by SingaporeG88ner »

Redarmy wrote:
Was there even a punishment after United fans got the game cancelled last season? - should be played in an empty stadium or on a neutral ground if United fans can’t behave.

Obviously not London though. United fan central :oops: :lol:

SingaporeG88ner

Post by SingaporeG88ner »

Some of the quotes coming from xxxx xxxxx defence lawyer are superb :lol:

Basically saying he’s a thick c.unt who didn’t understand half the questions he was asked and didn’t have the vocabulary to answer the questions properly. :lol:

Then went on to say xxxxx is a serial womaniser who would possibly be executed in Saudi Arabia or Somalia for infidelity :lol:

Brilliant. I’d love to be paid to insult xxxxx!

shu

Post by shu »

So PEA might be signing for Chelsea for 15-25m ???? Wtf we let him go for nothing , I hope the owners realise this ffs

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

shu wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:38 pm
So PEA might be signing for Chelsea for 15-25m ???? Wtf we let him go for nothing , I hope the owners realise this ffs
Shambolic if it’s true.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Was always going to happen with PEA. We saved millions on wages letting him go. Barca knew he was short term and knew they would get money for him.
Chelsea are paying 30-50% over the top for every player this window, the new guy is being mugged and doesn't care.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SingaporeG88ner wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Basically saying he’s a thick c.unt who didn’t understand half the questions he was asked and didn’t have the vocabulary to answer the questions properly. :lol:

Then went on to say xxxxx is a serial womaniser who would possibly be executed in Saudi Arabia or Somalia for infidelity :lol:

Haha yeah, I noticed that too. Comedy gold. I doubt xxxxx was offended though as he probably didn’t understand half of it :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:02 am
SingaporeG88ner wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Haha yeah, I noticed that too. Comedy gold. I doubt xxxxx was offended though as he probably didn’t understand half of it :lol:
:shock:

WOW! Is his stereo that Bad!??? :shock:

:D :wink:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Financial Fair Play. What an absolute joke. PSG get a fine of £8m and 19 other clubs get told they’ll be monitored closely.

What is the actual point?!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Podcasts and 'popular culture' type football blogs and shows aka....some jumped up gansta wannabe, talking all street and pretending they know something about football innit blood. Just all fuck off

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

This Antony is the new media darling....I saw about 5 headline articles with his name in them.....how when he hit the town he heard the same roar he heard at the ground, how he got goosebumps as he saw the net "shaking" after his tap in. And that badge kissing, he looked like he was trying to eat it....after being at the club for 10 minutes??? Got all the makings of someone we are going to loathe :rubchin: :cry: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:07 am
This Antony is the new media darling....I saw about 5 headline articles with his name in them.....how when he hit the town he heard the same roar he heard at the ground, how he got goosebumps as he saw the net "shaking" after his tap in. And that badge kissing, he looked like he was trying to eat it....after being at the club for 10 minutes??? Got all the makings of someone we are going to loathe :rubchin: :cry: :box:
Yep. And the fact that he looks like a low class rent boy does not help. :lol:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:07 am
The badge kissing thing is something I'll never understand in modern day football. The game is full of mercenaries whose last thought when joining a club is how much they love a club. Fabregas constantly kissed the crest then behavied like a prick to get his Barca move before ending up at one of the scummiest clubs in the world.