Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:50 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:00 pm
SlySports have hit the fucking bottom of the woke barrel. Announcing a world record signing by "Arsenal" and it turns out its the fucking women's team. :oops: :oops: :roll:

Also, why in fuck are we giving the manager of the women's team a half mil to fuck about with? :roll:

These fucking bints need to be cut off from the tit and told to finance their own game. :censored:
Fuck off and support another women's football team you ungrateful bastard :lol:
:coffeespit:

Quality. :lol: 8)
Trouble is it didn’t even go through ….the bid was rejected :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SlySports have hit the fucking bottom of the woke barrel. Announcing a world record signing by "Arsenal" and it turns out its the fucking women's team. :oops: :oops: :roll:

Also, why in fuck are we giving the manager of the women's team a half mil to fuck about with? :roll:

These fucking bints need to be cut off from the tit and told to finance their own game. :censored:

What do I care? I'm off to support the chelsea women's team! :lol: :wink:

That Emma Hayes or "Redknapp with Tits" as she is also known is a right goer apparently. :shock:

Oh hang on..... :puke:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:09 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

What do I care? I'm off to support the chelsea women's team! :lol: :wink:

That Emma Hayes or "Redknapp with Tits" as she is also known is a right goer apparently. :shock:

Oh hang on..... :puke:

:lol:

aka: Meat and Reg! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Standard Of Rereeing in the Prem is simply Amateurish at best.

Cootes; who lets be honest looks like a fucking simpleton was supposed to ref yesterday's game and may as well have not been there.

Fuckin' Abysmal

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64566721

Tottenham goalkeeper and captain Hugo Lloris has been ruled out for between six and eight weeks with a knee injury.

:banghead:

Damn!! He was doing so well for us with his flippity flappoty hands , apparently one of his defenders stomped on his knee whilst he was resting during training! :D

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:48 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64566721

Tottenham goalkeeper and captain Hugo Lloris has been ruled out for between six and eight weeks with a knee injury.

:banghead:

Damn!! He was doing so well for us with his flippity flappoty hands , apparently one of his defenders stomped on his knee whilst he was resting during training! :D
Shame, he got my vote as player of the month

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Man City v Arsenal womens ticket £5 -£8 ...attendence 4500 (with free tickets for school kids?) .....how is it they are offering £500,000 transfer bids in FFS??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:54 am
Man City v Arsenal womens ticket £5 -£8 ...attendence 4500 (with free tickets for school kids?) .....how is it they are offering £500,000 transfer bids in FFS??
They're all slagging and Whoring it down the West End to raise the money mate...

So far they've collected 45p :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Because they are parasites feeding off the men's game. But yeah Megan fucking Rapahoe is right give them equal pay they've fucking earned it obviously! :roll: :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:
They're all slagging and Whoring it down the West End to raise the money mate...

So far they've collected 45p :D
thought they were all Lesbians mate

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Just seen Scuba Grealish’s dive. What is going on in the game? VAR can’t give a simple offside yet that is allowed as a pen??

Am I living in an alternative universe where City have been charged with over 100 charges by the Premier League yet the PGMOL are single-handedly trying to secure them the league.

If I was the PL I would have the NCA sent in to have a look at Webb and his mates. Brown envelopes and backhanders will be found somewhere.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:04 am
Just seen Scuba Grealish’s dive. What is going on in the game? VAR can’t give a simple offside yet that is allowed as a pen??

Am I living in an alternative universe where City have been charged with over 100 charges by the Premier League yet the PGMOL are single-handedly trying to secure them the league.

If I was the PL I would have the NCA sent in to have a look at Webb and his mates. Brown envelopes and backhanders will be found somewhere.
I've never been one for conspiracy stuff but there is definitely something going on here. Worryingly, the media, who I always thought were there partly to expose corruption in all walks of life, seem to be completely blind to it - or are intentionally ignoring it.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:41 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:04 am

I've never been one for conspiracy stuff but there is definitely something going on here. Worryingly, the media, who I always thought were there partly to expose corruption in all walks of life, seem to be completely blind to it - or are intentionally ignoring it.
When it suited the media they all went after Arteta over his touchline behaviour, writing articles about it and Sky criticising him but now when the chance is there to call out something seriously wrong with officiating, they are nowhere to be seen.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just saw this posted on the BBC football page and it was interesting to hear Keith Hackett saying absolutely everything that has needed to be said for years- that the refs are bad, some need to be replaced and it isn't acceptable. For far too long, nobody has been allowed to criticise them and now, it's becoming clearer than ever that so many of the snide, arrogant, supercilious cûnts are just fucking shit as even with VAR, they are incapable of making the correct decisions. Listen here from 2hrs 48. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001j ... -promotion

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:55 pm
Just saw this posted on the BBC football page and it was interesting to hear Keith Hackett saying absolutely everything that has needed to be said for years- that the refs are bad, some need to be replaced and it isn't acceptable. For far too long, nobody has been allowed to criticise them and now, it's becoming clearer than ever that so many of the snide, arrogant, supercilious cûnts are just fucking shit as even with VAR, they are incapable of making the correct decisions. Listen here from 2hrs 48. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001j ... -promotion
Just listened to that mate... BRILLIANT!!! For me Keith Hackett should be put in charge of the PGMOL Now! until the season this done... and Then a Total Revamp! Get rid of All the DeadWood Officials (that would be about 99%).