Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by robbo10 »

Not sure if this is the right place but Lewis Hamilton the alleged “Arsenal fan” being part of a consortium to resurrect the Chav C unts,what true Arsenal fan,even with his money,would care a fuck about Chelsea,even if it was a fantastic business opportunity how could you,how the fuck could you fund their success,modern football c unt,bet he had a half and half Spuds scarf too….fucking fuming :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Genuinely Never liked the CUN.T -was always robbing off about things that either didn't concern him or that he du=idn't understand... yet another multi-millionaire with no soul or truth in his bones. Fuck him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:24 pm
Not sure if this is the right place but Lewis Hamilton the alleged “Arsenal fan” being part of a consortium to resurrect the Chav C unts,what true Arsenal fan,even with his money,would care a fuck about Chelsea,even if it was a fantastic business opportunity how could you,how the fuck could you fund their success,modern football c unt,bet he had a half and half Spuds scarf too….fucking fuming :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
What a fucking spoiled entitled rich kid prick he really is. I saw his embarrassing 5 a side thing a few years back where he paid Sol Campbell and (IIRC) Pires and Henry and Spit The Scouse and a couple other ex Arsenal players to play a game with him. It was cringe inducing. 😬 :oops:

What true Arsenal fan would get involved in ANYTHING that might help the likes of the chav?

Only a Grade A cùnt, that's who. :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

robbo10 wrote:
Indeed, while the rest of the Gooner kingdom are rejoicing in their demise, he is actively looking to give them a lift up. :banghead:

With his wealth doubling his money or whatever the opportunity is, is irrelevant.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And the double-headed cun.t was only moaning a few months ago to the media and anyone who would listen about the "Racism" he has had to endure and yet he Financially backs a club and its fans KNOWN and Recognised and THE most racist bunch of vermin in English football.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

robbo10 wrote:
The amount of dickheads I've seen online defending him by saying he can make a clever business decision without his support for the club being affected. This is the modern day 'fan' who thinks they are enlightened when in reality they are daft pricks.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 am
robbo10 wrote:
The amount of dickheads I've seen online defending him by saying he can make a clever business decision without his support for the club being affected. This is the modern day 'fan' who thinks they are enlightened when in reality they are daft pricks.
Indefensible in my opinion,and the Arsenal fans defending him are the sort who make us a target from every other no marque club on social media,fucking embarrassing,those defending Hamilton can fuck off with him,a real Arsenal fan wouldn’t give Chelsea the steam off their shit,let alone FUND the horrible load of c unts.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:34 am
BFG4 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 am
robbo10 wrote:
Indefensible in my opinion,and the Arsenal fans defending him are the sort who make us a target from every other no marque club on social media,fucking embarrassing,those defending Hamilton can fuck off with him,a real Arsenal fan wouldn’t give Chelsea the steam off their shit,let alone FUND the horrible load of c unts.
You are both 100% correct. These "Arsenal fans" defending him are anything but. They are "soccer fans". A pack of cùnts that buy into the SlySports hype and "support" Arsenal but also "like" Liverpool* and Barca and Citeh.... y'know, cùnts. :censored:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Lewis Hamilton on the BBC:

"When I was young, I wanted to fit in and all the kids supported different teams. I remember switching between teams and my sister punching me and saying you have to support Arsenal, so then I became a supporter of Arsenal."

Tells you everything you need to know about what sort of supporter he is.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

NickF wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:23 pm

"When I was young, I wanted to fit in and all the kids supported different teams. I remember switching between teams and my sister punching me and saying you have to support Arsenal, so then I became a supporter of Arsenal."

You spell the word arsehole different to how I do :-P

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

One for our Ingerlish viewers.... Diego Maradruggie's cheating hand of God jersey sold for £7.1million at auction. :roll:

The little bollocks was never more than a poor man's Pele. :D 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:28 pm
NickF wrote:

You spell the word arsehole different to how I do :-P
:lol: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Mass T shirt wearing. Dirty Leeds and their fans all wearing a shirt because one of their players has a serious injury (which I do have every sympathy for). If Arsenal had done likewise, we’d have had shirts for Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby…

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:21 pm
Mass T shirt wearing. Dirty Leeds and their fans all wearing a shirt because one of their players has a serious injury (which I do have every sympathy for). If Arsenal had done likewise, we’d have had shirts for Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby…
...and very nearly Martinelli today when that Leeds cùnt went in studs up over the ball. :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

NickF wrote:

Some people just dont get it....and never will