Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:27 pm
Funny how this was a while ago :lol: :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/572357493 ... WDuG2&fs=e
Enfield and Whitehouse speaking on behalf of 99.999999% of "Blokes" I would say. :D

shu

Post by shu »

Too true red , where is the woke bloke who said he would ignore the World Cup too .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:06 am
shu wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:05 am
So front page of arseblog and on here , apparently an Arsenal legend Jordan Nobbs has left ?????? Who the fluck . So some woman makes front page news . Look I can name one woman player for Arsenal and that’s it . Sorry you might have all shouted ‘come on you lioness’s’ but ffs woman’s footy is shite, last season the average attendance was 2500 , but hey ho politically correct says print it .
100% on the money shu. I'm sick to my ringpiece of this pc wimmins "football" agenda being rammed down my throat at every turn.

They need to finance their own game, set up their own media coverage, pay their way, and fuck off from leaching off the men's game.

That is equality. But of course that's not what they really want. They want parity. Without having to earn it. Two very different things.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:28 pm
shu wrote:
shu wrote:
So front page of arseblog and on here , apparently an Arsenal legend Jordan Nobbs has left ?????? Who the fluck . So some woman makes front page news . Look I can name one woman player for Arsenal and that’s it . Sorry you might have all shouted ‘come on you lioness’s’ but ffs woman’s footy is shite, last season the average attendance was 2500 , but hey ho politically correct says print it .
100% on the money shu. I'm sick to my ringpiece of this pc wimmins "football" agenda being rammed down my throat at every turn.

They need to finance their own game, set up their own media coverage, pay their way, and fuck off from leaching off the men's game.

That is equality. But of course that's not what they really want. They want parity. Without having to earn it. Two very different things.
Based on ability the boys under 15s should have parity with the womens team....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:28 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:28 pm
shu wrote:
shu wrote:

Based on ability the boys under 15s should have parity with the womens team....
Slightly insulting.... to the boys under 15s. :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Some EX England womens player quoted...."I would remove weighing, I don't think it's necessary," she said.

fuckin shame that getting weighed....diabolical....Woke brigade will no doubt get involved

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:23 am
Some EX England womens player quoted...."I would remove weighing, I don't think it's necessary," she said.

fuckin shame that getting weighed....diabolical....Woke brigade will no doubt get involved
Every fucking week, there's something about football that these silly tarts have a problem with. If there are that many things which need to be adapted then the game isn't appropriate for them to play. They go on about wanting the same pay, conditions, media exposure, profile whatever as men but at the same time want absolutely everything about being a professional footballer changed. What they're realising is that being a professional footballer is fucking hard work both physically and mentally and for a hundred and fifty years nearly, blokes have been through a hell of a lot to do it and suffered a fucking load of injuries, physical challenges and mental strain and sacrifices. That's what it takes. Don't fucking start whinging when you realise how fucking hard it is. You wanted to be professionals, you wanted all the benefits that come with that but with absolutely none of the personal sacrifices and professionalism that comes with it. For fuck's sake. Give it up, stop fucking moaning and take up fucking netball or whatever. Just fucking shut up.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Redarmy wrote:

To be fair most women I know don’t like it when you go up behind them, grab their breasts in each hand and go “ weheeey”

If that’s the weighing she is referring to ? :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:41 am
Redarmy wrote:

To be fair most women I know don’t like it when you go up behind them, grab their breasts in each hand and go “ weheeey”

:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair my missus is OK with me doing it. Not so OK when I did it to her sister though. :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:05 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

To be fair my missus is OK with me doing it. Not so OK when I did it to her sister though. :roll:
Women are funny like that

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:05 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Women are funny like that
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking SlySports are actually interviewing a load of birds about some women's game ffs! :oops: :roll: :lol:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:40 pm
Fucking SlySports are actually interviewing a load of birds about some women's game ffs! :oops: :roll: :lol:
Didn't know the Camogie season has started! :barscarf: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:40 pm
Didn't know the Camogie season has started! :barscarf: :D
:lol: :lol: