Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:55 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:06 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:17 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:19 pm
Bloody right. There's one called Vikki Sparks that I have to mute the TV when she's on. It's like having your ears massaged with gravel and, when she gets excited, her voice reaches a pitch that can only be heard by dogs.
:lol:

As bad as Vikki Sparks is (and she is bad) you have got to hear Kirsty Edwards to believe it. I honestly thought it was a spoof or something when I first heard her screeching. Her voice kills dogs. :shock:
In this day and age,what with so many options when watching a game,you’d think the choice of commentators would be doable,I’d rather watch a game in sign language over some of these women commentators…….that lezzer Chelsea boss is the worst for me,

8)
I’d always wondered what “fuck me that Granit Xhaka is a fucking useless c unt” is in sign,cheers mate :barscarf: :lol:

The useless Swiss turd cun.t is playing the Victim (again)

Why won't the Cun.t just Fuck Off!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61093079

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Here's a link to the full Xhaka article: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts ... ier-league

The bloke seems to live in some sort of dream world where everything he does is either a battle or a disaster. He's probably a nice bloke but he's a bang average player who makes the same mistakes again and again and never seems to learn.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:35 pm
Here's a link to the full Xhaka article: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts ... ier-league

The bloke seems to live in some sort of dream world where everything he does is either a battle or a disaster. He's probably a nice bloke but he's a bang average player who makes the same mistakes again and again and never seems to learn.
Funniest line in there

""It’s a bit funny because in real life, nobody has ever said to me, “You are s***.” Never. Nobody says it to my face.""

yet he doesnt equate this with an entire stadium telling him he's gash.

And i aint no keyboard warrior Granit, we can set up a zoom call and i'll tell you straight out.....your shite!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:28 pm
robbo10 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:17 pm

As bad as Vikki Sparks is (and she is bad) you have got to hear Kirsty Edwards to believe it. I honestly thought it was a spoof or something when I first heard her screeching. Her voice kills dogs. :shock:
In this day and age,what with so many options when watching a game,you’d think the choice of commentators would be doable,I’d rather watch a game in sign language over some of these women commentators…….that lezzer Chelsea boss is the worst for me,

8)
I’d always wondered what “fuck me that Granit Xhaka is a fucking useless c unt” is in sign,cheers mate :barscarf: :lol:

All I can say to that headline is thank fuck for Granit he’s not been in my house when he plays,because “pure hatred” doesn’t even come close to what I say about him :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:58 pm

Funniest line in there

""It’s a bit funny because in real life, nobody has ever said to me, “You are s***.” Never. Nobody says it to my face.""

And i aint no keyboard warrior Granit, we can set up a zoom call and i'll tell you straight out.....your shite!

Better make that Teams or Webex because there'll be a few of us on it with you buddy! :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:30 pm
xgtdec wrote:

Funniest line in there

Better make that Teams or Webex because there'll be a few of us on it with you buddy! :lol:
Count me in :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:30 pm
xgtdec wrote:

Funniest line in there

Ohhhhh! YES! Teams would fuckin' Crash with overload! :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:28 pm
robbo10 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

8)

All I can say to that headline is thank fuck for Granit he’s not been in my house when he plays,because “pure hatred” doesn’t even come close to what I say about him :banghead:
Think we need to say thank you to the guys (or girls) who sit by the tunnel …… :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61103586

At least the Cartel didn't shoot him. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Finally read this pathetic wankfest of an article in full. I had thought it impossible to hate this Clive piece of shit any more than I did. I was wrong. :shock:

What a self pitying, dim, totally non self aware, whining, fucking cùnt he truly is. Worse he's a fucking liar. :censored:

I quote:

"But that day against Crystal Palace, things went over the line. We had been 2–0 up, they made it 2–2, and then I was taken off after about an hour. I had barely begun to move when I heard the boos."

The reason the boos started was because you slowly strolled off, only thinking of yourself and the childish little huff you were in. We were chasing the 3 points you cùnt. Your priority at that moment was to get your stupid fucking arse off the pitch pronto like a man and let someone get on that might do the job you had failed to do. You fucking child. :censored:

Then as our Captain he left the stadium before the game ended. Didn't hang around to encourage or lift his team mates after a loss. Oh no not this prick. Fuck the team, it's all about him. And this childlike selfish wanknoodle is apparently a key member of Martinez-Lite's "Leadership group"? Fuck off. :censored:

Then to cap it he played the fucking race card. :oops: :censored:

Emery should have sacked him the next morning.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:46 am

Finally read this pathetic wankfest of an article in full. I had thought it impossible to hate this Clive piece of shit any more than I did. I was wrong. :shock:

What a self pitying, dim, totally non self aware, whining, fucking cùnt he truly is. Worse he's a fucking liar. :censored:

I quote:

"But that day against Crystal Palace, things went over the line. We had been 2–0 up, they made it 2–2, and then I was taken off after about an hour. I had barely begun to move when I heard the boos."

The reason the boos started was because you slowly strolled off, only thinking of yourself and the childish little huff you were in. We were chasing the 3 points you cùnt. Your priority at that moment was to get your stupid fucking arse off the pitch pronto like a man and let someone get on that might do the job you had failed to do. You fucking child. :censored:

Then as our Captain he left the stadium before the game ended. Didn't hang around to encourage or lift his team mates after a loss. Oh no not this prick. Fuck the team, it's all about him. And this childlike selfish wanknoodle is apparently a key member of Martinez-Lite's "Leadership group"? Fuck off. :censored:

When he said he had barely began to move, I think he is getting confused with his on field “efforts”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:46 am

I quote:

When he said he had barely began to move, I think he is getting confused with his on field “efforts”
:lol: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

The 3pm Saturday TV black out. I see Victims* v City is on at 3:30pm today. About time this archaic black out was abolished and all games televised. Ideally all of them kicking off at 3pm Saturday.

Now where can I find a stream for the Arsenal game… :D

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:30 pm
The 3pm Saturday TV black out. I see Victims* v City is on at 3:30pm today. About time this archaic black out was abolished and all games televised. Ideally all of them kicking off at 3pm Saturday.

No blackout outside of England :lol: every game of every team is live in HD for the equivalent of £25/month in Singapore. Along with the weather, access to Arsenal is one of my favourite things in Singapore :lol:

People can’t believe it here when I explain how hard it is to follow your team on tv in England.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:20 am
arrgee wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:30 pm

No blackout outside of England :lol: every game of every team is live in HD for the equivalent of £25/month in Singapore. Along with the weather, access to Arsenal is one of my favourite things in Singapore :lol:

People can’t believe it here when I explain how hard it is to follow your team on tv in England.
Only football has a Saturday 3pm black out. Rugby Union has a number of 3pm Kick Offs on TV. All it does is encourage pirate streams. Don’t understand why all Premier League games are not broadcast in UK. Also no reason why all EFL games shouldn’t be available.

What is the sense in not having Barrow v Orient available to stream if it kicks off at 3pm on a Saturday, but can be purchased if on Good Friday/Easter Monday at 3pm?

Ffs, this is the 21st century and the technology is available. Why should someone in Singapore be able to watch Southampton v Arsenal yet a regular attendee at Arsenal stadium cannot? It’s not even as if I can get a ticket without the necessary away points. At least I can get a ticket for the Saturday 3pm home games. Luckily most away games are on Sky/BT/Amazon, but all of them should be.