Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:45 am
xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:14 am
https://www.football365.com/news/wept-a ... -nicholson

I always get the feeling this nicholson lad is actually just a giant tampon with eyes and fingers for typing.......and he most definitely takes a piss sitting down.
Fuck. What an absolute fake minge this Nicholson vagina is. What a pile of carefully constructed pc bollocks he has written. :oops: :roll:
He wept :lol: :lol:

Back heel goals, likewise with what’s his face’s rabona, are mostly down to luck.

You have very little ability to direct the ball accurately, so where it ends up is a lucky dip.
The fact it went through the keepers legs, was the only way to score and even then she should have just reacted instinctively and kicked it instead of trying to get her hands down there.

Good goal, but attempt it another 99 times and it doesn’t come off.

I’m pleased for Beth Mead who had an outstanding season at Arsenal, likewise Leah Williamson, who is captain of England and Arsenal.

It may well have an increased affect on attendances for our womens team, if so great,

I’ve been a couple of times when my eldest daughter was younger and played and it’s a nice day out for them, cheer a team on, no issues of crowd trouble ( or even parking lol ) it’s cheap enough that you can take a family without bankrupting yourself and the crowd are closer to the players during and after the game ( we bumped into a couple In the car park afterwards at Boreham Wood )

I can’t see that if they win on Sunday it will change the country’s productivity like they always say happens after a World Cup win or FA cup win in a local area.

Anyhoo well done, good luck,

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I’ve checked and apparently the women have a World Cup next summer…
However good news is that this will take place in Australia so hopefully most matches in middle of the night

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:36 pm
However good news is that this will take place in Australia so hopefully most matches in middle of the night
:lol: :lol:

Best of luck to them raising the funds to pay for their kit, travel, accomoda- oh, hang on..... :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:45 am
xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:14 am
https://www.football365.com/news/wept-a ... -nicholson

I always get the feeling this nicholson lad is actually just a giant tampon with eyes and fingers for typing.......and he most definitely takes a piss sitting down.
Fuck. What an absolute fake minge this Nicholson vagina is. What a pile of carefully constructed pc bollocks he has written. :oops: :roll:
He wept :lol: :lol:

Back heel goals, likewise with what’s his face’s rabona, are mostly down to luck.

You have very little ability to direct the ball accurately, so where it ends up is a lucky dip.
The fact it went through the keepers legs, was the only way to score and even then she should have just reacted instinctively and kicked it instead of trying to get her hands down there.

Good goal, but attempt it another 99 times and it doesn’t come off.

I’m pleased for Beth Mead who had an outstanding season at Arsenal, likewise Leah Williamson, who is captain of England and Arsenal.

It may well have an increased affect on attendances for our womens team, if so great,

I’ve been a couple of times when my eldest daughter was younger and played and it’s a nice day out for them, cheer a team on, no issues of crowd trouble ( or even parking lol ) it’s cheap enough that you can take a family without bankrupting yourself and the crowd are closer to the players during and after the game ( we bumped into a couple In the car park afterwards at Boreham Wood )

I can’t see that if they win on Sunday it will change the country’s productivity like they always say happens after a World Cup win or FA cup win in a local area.

Anyhoo well done, good luck,

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:48 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Best of luck to them raising the funds to pay for their kit, travel, accomoda- oh, hang on..... :roll:
Piers Morgan that embarrassing piece of shite "Arsenal supporter".....why could he not support scum FFS...hes a really despicable character said as below
Best goal ever scored by any human being referring to the back heel....no over hype there then
it was improvisation yes but the defender and goalkeeper were crap.....the England forward totally telegraphed what she was going to do
Why is there this deliberate hype of the womens game....just dont think its fooling anyone

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Piers Morgan that embarrassing piece of shite "Arsenal supporter".....why could he not support scum FFS...hes a really despicable character said as below
Best goal ever scored by any human being referring to the back heel....no over hype there then
it was improvisation yes but the defender and goalkeeper were crap.....the England forward totally telegraphed what she was going to do
Why is there this deliberate hype of the womens game....just dont think its fooling anyone
Jesus Christ. These media morons will suck any dick to keep their pathetic jobs and try stay "liked" by the snowflake generation. Fucking walking lobotomy Wrighty is on it now, joined by that mouser cùnt that spits at children..... :oops: :roll:

I hope the England bints team get destroyed in that final. Not because they are English, but because if they win, the men's game will be unwatchable with "guest appearances" on every broadcast by bimbo women fooblers no one had ever heard of before. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:50 pm
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Jesus Christ. These media morons will suck any dick to keep their pathetic jobs and try stay "liked" by the snowflake generation. Fucking walking lobotomy Wrighty is on it now, joined by that mouser cùnt that spits at children..... :oops: :roll:

I hope the England bints team get destroyed in that final. Not because they are English, but because if they win, the men's game will be unwatchable with "guest appearances" on every broadcast by bimbo women fooblers no one had ever heard of before. :roll:
A bird doing a back-heel and it being hailed as one of the greatest goals of all time, despite it rolling painfully slowly through an, as always, absolutely shit goalkeeper's legs from three yards out, tells us all we ever need to know about women's football. Most of the real world have seen better on a Sunday morning. Let's face it, if that happens in real football, we all laugh at how shit the keeper is.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:50 pm
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

A bird doing a back-heel and it being hailed as one of the greatest goals of all time, despite it rolling painfully slowly through an, as always, absolutely shit goalkeeper's legs from three yards out, tells us all we ever need to know about women's football. Most of the real world have seen better on a Sunday morning. Let's face it, if that happens in real football, we all laugh at how shit the keeper is.
Absolutely. I've seen far better faster backheel goals scored by fat blokes on a Thursday night playing indoor footy and 10 year old boys on a shit Sunday morning pitch, running across the path of the ball and dragging that backheel to change the balls direction.

This "greatest goal of all time" :roll: :oops: was clunky, with poor technique, and only went in because the keepers in women's teams are the worst players - and that takes some fucking doing!! :lol: :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

A Premier League player arrested on suspicion of rape is no longer being investigated by police over one of the three alleged incidents.

Read➡️bbc.in/3OInqGr

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:44 pm
A Premier League player arrested on suspicion of rape is no longer being investigated by police over one of the three alleged incidents.

Read➡️bbc.in/3OInqGr
The woman who made that allegation has started an absolute fucking shit storm on Twitter tonight.

Grim stuff.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:48 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:44 pm

Read➡️bbc.in/3OInqGr
The woman who made that allegation has started an absolute fucking shit storm on Twitter tonight.

Grim stuff.
I don't do twatter usually but do you have a link roddaz?

If he raped her he should obviously go to prison for a long time. But if it was proved she lied about being raped she too should go to prison.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB there's not a link as such,it's not media thts reporting anything,it's actually 1 of the alleged victims sharing texts between the alleged player and herself on twitter .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:39 am
DB there's not a link as such,it's not media thts reporting anything,it's actually 1 of the alleged victims sharing texts between the alleged player and herself on twitter .
Ooh, messy.... :shock: :lol:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Until an official charge is brought he should be available for selection.

Forget the social media hysteria. Its called going to ground and pretending you cant hear the noise.

As far as im concerned. XXXXXX starts at Selhurst

I make no apologies

ffs mate you were told like everyone else not to name him. There are still unfounded allegations around him. Do not name him again in relation to these allegations. You do this again and I will be forced to ban you.

- DB10GOONER.

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Looks like the Portuguese prima donna is pulling out all stops to bail out of the Mancs. With none of the big CL teams interested he is now trying to get a move to Sporting Lisbon of all places. All to break some CL goalscoring record. I doubt there has ever been a more self obsessed egomaniac ever to play football, what an uber c*nt.

Have to laugh at all the Mancs who were saying how much he loves United when he chose them over City last year.