Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

MICAH RICHARDS....FFS what can you say.......

everyone loves leicester they are everyones second team...WTF...second team what the fuck is that?

everyone hates those *word censored* more like

totally false character, trying to say what he thinks he should to keep his job.....as for the constant inane grinning....cant stand him

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:39 am
I'm sure it has been mentioned loads of times, but I'm a lazy fucker so excuse of my lack of being bothered to read previous pages......

Expected Goals?? Go f+++ yourself Expected Goals! Its on every sodding stats page I see now, and what's worse I hear Gen Z c.unts talking about it all the time. "Yeah we were unlucky though - did you see our XG compared to theirs". Grrrrrrr
Apparantly we reduced Leicester to having the lowest expected goals bollocks ever in a league match 0.01 !

:barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:52 am

everyone loves leicester they are everyones second team...WTF...second team what the fuck is that?

totally false character, trying to say what he thinks he should to keep his job.....as for the constant inane grinning....cant stand him
He ticks the box, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted a week. :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Think you'll find that that's his signature :wink: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Let's not forget he's Black. :rubchin:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Difficult to miss .
But that's no excuse for being utterly banal , stupid and a terrible presenter .
Other than that he is fine.

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

And in the least surprising news, as everyone knew, apart from the Premier League, Newcastle are in fact government owned.

From a BBC article:

In a US court case Newcastle chairman Yasir Al-Rumayyan has been described as "a sitting minister of the government" with "sovereign immunity".

Honesty, if Vladimir Putin was to apply to own a club directly, the Premier League wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Liverpool Fans Compensation

Did you attend the Champions League final 2022 and witness the mistreatment of fans?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Why are so many modern fooblers sex pests? :lol:

Latest allegation is there's a sex pest flasher at citeh.

Sex crime!! Sex crime!! :barscarf:

No names kids. Let's not get the forum shut down. :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:10 pm

I’m not going to name him but is that still an issue when bbc news and the like have already done so?
I understand when it’s rumour and no one’s been named and it’s just a vague ‘premier league footballer is being investigated’ type story-but not sure why it’s an issue when their name is ‘out there’.
Is it just a case of being extra safe? (Genuine question, not having a go in any way with regards to your modding, although on that note….)
:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I’m not going to name him but is that still an issue when bbc news and the like have already done so?
I understand when it’s rumour and no one’s been named and it’s just a vague ‘premier league footballer is being investigated’ type story-but not sure why it’s an issue when their name is ‘out there’.
Is it just a case of being extra safe? (Genuine question, not having a go in any way with regards to your modding, although on that note….)
:lol:

Just an extra precaution. We live in a bit of a legal grey area on this forum.

To cut a long story short, the worst case scenario is the person or their representative makes a complaint to the IP Host who will immediately pull the plug and then ask the owners to investigate.

After the last time we were shut down the owners told me in no uncertain terms if we get shut down again then that's it, they won't be re-opening the forum.

So if its someone convicted of something we can name them, but if it's just an allegation, no matter where else it's printed or posted, we don't name them on here.

Better safe than sorry.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:40 pm
wibble wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Just an extra precaution. We live in a bit of a legal grey area on this forum.

To cut a long story short, the worst case scenario is the person or their representative makes a complaint to the IP Host who will immediately pull the plug and then ask the owners to investigate.

After the last time we were shut down the owners told me in no uncertain terms if we get shut down again then that's it, they won't be re-opening the forum.

So if its someone convicted of something we can name them, but if it's just an allegation, no matter where else it's printed or posted, we don't name them on here.

Better safe than sorry.

I remember the time we got closed down, BUT I found Twitter whilst closed down:barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

You have to start questioning what sort of country we are living in when Gary Lineker is told to step down from hosting Match of the Day just because he sent a tweet :roll:
What happened to freedom of speech? And don’t give me all this impartiality bollocks - he is not a politician so should be able to say what he wants.

A lot of respect to Ian Wright who is supporting Lineker over this and boycotting appearing on the show.

nut flush gooner

Ian Wright to Boycott MOTD

Post by nut flush gooner »

Good on Ian. Can't have the likes of GB News and the right wing of the Conservative party dictating what Celebs can say on Social Media.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:34 pm
You have to start questioning what sort of country we are living in when Gary Lineker is told to step down from hosting Match of the Day just because he sent a tweet :roll:
What happened to freedom of speech? And don’t give me all this impartiality bollocks - he is not a politician so should be able to say what he wants.

A lot of respect to Ian Wright who is supporting Lineker over this and boycotting appearing on the show.
I’m not a fan of the jug eared *word censored* but agree that anyone should be to post an opinion (as long as it’s not liableous) without being persecuted for it.

BBC is pretty outdated concept all round nowadays