Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by goonersid »

Great to see the break hasn't changed what are probably the 2 sets of scummiest fans in English football!
Keep it up you scouse and citeh scum!

beck

Post by beck »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:44 am
beck wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:40 am
goonersid wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:33 am
Scottish football is to ban players from heading the ball the day before and the day after a match and limit training involving heading the ball to one session per week.

I just hope they ban kicking the ball next. We don't want the risk of players getting an owie on their toes now do we. :oops: :roll:

Get a grip you fucking snowflake cùnts. :roll: :censored:
It's another step towards football's demise.
The game is becoming more farcical with every change being made.
From bitches "football" to euros with almost every country in Europe making it to the finals to be played in every country in Europe.
It's all about globalisation and money, as for quality??, FIFA don't give a fuck.
The European super league will raise it's head again in the next 10 years, the clubs involved will have their homework done next time and football will already be in such a state, that the fans will welcome it with open arms!
At least it will focus on quality as well as money.
Yes that compulsory watching of woman’s football is really galling
I saw nothing of the woman’s euros coz I chose not to watch it
My wife was watching
I was in on the day of the final I watched it and loved it
Not seen a game since
If I wanted to I would watch it I would
Bitches I have them
They are called my Nan my mum my wife my daughters
My granddaughter
Football is getting better and better
Yes it’s expensive and they are in danger of killing the golden goose by overkill
But the standard you watch every weekend on match of the day largely nocks spots of the football I have been watching for 52 years
The everything was better in the past is as fatuous as this constant need for every new thing to be the best ever
It’s football and is and always has been great
Not very sardonic that though is it
You're wonderful and so PC :roll:
Oh and wish your nan a happy 150th birthday from me :D
My nanny incel is 93.
Only pc she ever knew was the one she hit with her handbag when he came to nick my uncle on the run from national service. Real snowflake behavior that
More tv channels and alternative forms of entertainment than ever. But god I have to tell everyone how disinterested I am in something.
I have still never seen Johnny Wilkinson kick that winning penalty as I have no interest in rugby. Got to tell you about it though

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Not sure if its been mentioned before....what is it with this pulling just one leg of shorts up the leg....is it a gay thing?
serious question

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:44 am
Not sure if its been mentioned before....what is it with this pulling just one leg of shorts up the leg....is it a gay thing?
serious question
Give it a go and see how you get on ! :party: :cheekkiss:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:09 pm
beck wrote:
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Scottish football is to ban players from heading the ball the day before and the day after a match and limit training involving heading the ball to one session per week.

I just hope they ban kicking the ball next. We don't want the risk of players getting an owie on their toes now do we. :oops: :roll:

From bitches "football" to euros with almost every country in Europe making it to the finals to be played in every country in Europe.
It's all about globalisation and money, as for quality??, FIFA don't give a fuck.
The European super league will raise it's head again in the next 10 years, the clubs involved will have their homework done next time and football will already be in such a state, that the fans will welcome it with open arms!
My wife was watching
Not seen a game since
Bitches I have them
My granddaughter
Yes it’s expensive and they are in danger of killing the golden goose by overkill
But the standard you watch every weekend on match of the day largely nocks spots of the football I have been watching for 52 years
The everything was better in the past is as fatuous as this constant need for every new thing to be the best ever
Sorry mate but that is complete horseshit. The game in its current state is terrible. Full of diving cheating arsehole mercenaries with plucked eyebrows playing in "systems" that all but stimy players with true individual skills and a sense of adventure.

And yes before we get the usual devil's advocate horseshit responses, there has always been a few divers in the game but the point they miss is that it was a few, and they were ridiculed for that shit, whereas now its a huge percentage of players diving and they are hailed as being "clever". Cheating, diving, feigning injury have all become an accepted part of the modern game and anyone that does not find that offensive and disgusting is an utter cúnt in my book.

For me league football peaked from about early 1990s to about 2005 when the Russian gangsta pimped the chavs. It was often good before then, and has been good in spells since, but during that time it was amazing to watch. During that time it was still a fast tough physical game but with lots of individuals with great skill that took oppo players on. Its been on a slippery slope downhill since. But the obsession with "systems" has all but killed off those individuals with the exception of a handful.

VAR has now sucked all enjoyment out of the game. The absolute buzz of a late winner - or any goal really - has been killed by having to wait anywhere from a few seconds to five minutes for a fat cùnt sitting miles away to make a decision..... absolutely killed the joy of spontaneous celebration. Killed it fucking dead.

As for the women's game... it's a shit standard and what I object to is they have not built the game the way the men did, they have leached off the men's game. I also am sick to my arse of having to change channel every few fucking seconds because some pc arsehole called Josh or Jerome has decided we have to have coverage of the shit women's game rammed down our throat.

If you want to watch it fine go ahead. But keep it seperate. Give them their own channel. And then, most importantly, make them pay for everything themselves. See how "popular" and "great" their game is then. It would be gone in a year. :roll: :lol:
Great Post mate 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:09 pm
beck wrote:
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

My wife was watching
Not seen a game since
Bitches I have them
My granddaughter
Sorry mate but that is complete horseshit. The game in its current state is terrible. Full of diving cheating arsehole mercenaries with plucked eyebrows playing in "systems" that all but stimy players with true individual skills and a sense of adventure.

And yes before we get the usual devil's advocate horseshit responses, there has always been a few divers in the game but the point they miss is that it was a few, and they were ridiculed for that shit, whereas now its a huge percentage of players diving and they are hailed as being "clever". Cheating, diving, feigning injury have all become an accepted part of the modern game and anyone that does not find that offensive and disgusting is an utter cúnt in my book.

For me league football peaked from about early 1990s to about 2005 when the Russian gangsta pimped the chavs. It was often good before then, and has been good in spells since, but during that time it was amazing to watch. During that time it was still a fast tough physical game but with lots of individuals with great skill that took oppo players on. Its been on a slippery slope downhill since. But the obsession with "systems" has all but killed off those individuals with the exception of a handful.

VAR has now sucked all enjoyment out of the game. The absolute buzz of a late winner - or any goal really - has been killed by having to wait anywhere from a few seconds to five minutes for a fat cùnt sitting miles away to make a decision..... absolutely killed the joy of spontaneous celebration. Killed it fucking dead.

As for the women's game... it's a shit standard and what I object to is they have not built the game the way the men did, they have leached off the men's game. I also am sick to my arse of having to change channel every few fucking seconds because some pc arsehole called Josh or Jerome has decided we have to have coverage of the shit women's game rammed down our throat.

If you want to watch it fine go ahead. But keep it seperate. Give them their own channel. And then, most importantly, make them pay for everything themselves. See how "popular" and "great" their game is then. It would be gone in a year. :roll: :lol:
Great Post mate 8)
Yeah! What Lefty Said! :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:29 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:44 am
serious question
Give it a go and see how you get on ! :party: :cheekkiss:
That looks more like your scene :gayflag:

:wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

MOTD format is bollox.....so little football and so much bullshit talking....from wankers like murphy....

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:03 am
MOTD format is bollox.....so little football and so much bullshit talking....from wankers like murphy....
YouTube have the highlights within the hour after the game.

I haven't watched MOTD in years. It would be interesting to see the viewing figures it has.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:48 am
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:03 am
YouTube have the highlights within the hour after the game.

I haven't watched MOTD in years. It would be interesting to see the viewing figures it has.
thats it then...you tube it is :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:27 pm
Funny how this was a while ago :lol: :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/572357493 ... WDuG2&fs=e
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Superb. 8)

shu

Post by shu »

So front page of arseblog and on here , apparently an Arsenal legend Jordan Nobbs has left ?????? Who the fluck . So some woman makes front page news . Look I can name one woman player for Arsenal and that’s it . Sorry you might have all shouted ‘come on you lioness’s’ but ffs woman’s footy is shite, last season the average attendance was 2500 , but hey ho politically correct says print it .
Now where are our gay Gooner’s :D

shu

Post by shu »

shu wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:05 am
So front page of arseblog and on here , apparently an Arsenal legend Jordan Nobbs has left ?????? Who the fluck . So some woman makes front page news . Look I can name one woman player for Arsenal and that’s it . Sorry you might have all shouted ‘come on you lioness’s’ but ffs woman’s footy is shite, last season the average attendance was 2500 , but hey ho politically correct says print it .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

shu wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:05 am
Now where are our gay Gooner’s :D
all woke propaganda.....created by 2% of the population....mostly well paid middle class media loveys....