KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Midz

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Midz »

Fuck off Stan you odious bastard!!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Tell you what! They've spent a few quid over the last few seasons and with little return from selling players.
Just a shame Dick, Edu and Arteta, pissed the money down the drain.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:40 pm
Tell you what! They've spent a few quid over the last few seasons and with little return from selling players.
Just a shame Dick, Edu and Arteta, pissed the money down the drain.
Apparently our net spend is more than manure or the chavs in the last 3 years and look at the difference in the squads, I hate the Chavs but they sell on young players and use that money for the signing of the big players; they also off-load their dross onto us. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

How did Edutard go from competent DM to football executive, technical director no less, with one of the biggest clubs in the world?

His post playing career is a list of meh: DOF at Corinthians and some kind of "assistant" role with the Iranian national team and then a dodgy sounding role as the "general coordinator" for the Brazilian national team.

And then suddenly he's Technical Director at The Arsenal? Something stinks there.

Then add on the dodgy signings he's made with his own fucking agent the walking parasite Kia Jabberwocky and you gotta ask what the actual fuck is going on?

And as for the cùnt Jabberwocky, let's not forget he was balls deep in the dodgy deal that brought Tevez and Mascherano to the PL from, yep you guessed it, Edutard's old alma mater Corinthians.... :idea:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:21 am
How did Edutard go from competent DM to football executive, technical director no less, with one of the biggest clubs in the world?

His post playing career is a list of meh: DOF at Corinthians and some kind of "assistant" role with the Iranian national team and then a dodgy sounding role as the "general coordinator" for the Brazilian national team.

And then suddenly he's Technical Director at The Arsenal? Something stinks there.

Then add on the dodgy signings he's made with his own fucking agent the walking parasite Kia Jabberwocky and you gotta ask what the actual fuck is going on?

And as for the cùnt Jabberwocky, let's not forget he was balls deep in the dodgy deal that brought Tevez and Mascherano to the PL from, yep you guessed it, Edutard's old alma mater Corinthians.... :idea:
I've often wondered what qualifications he has to hold his current job.
As I've said before, I think he is ten times more the problem than Arteta, both must leave, if Arteta gets sacked and Edu stays then we are fucked.
I can't see the likes of Conte or any other manager with an ounce of savvy, being interested whilst Edu is around!
Directors of football? The biggest bluff job in football.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Run down both on and off the pitch. Arsenal under KSE ownership - a visual representation:

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballramb ... 98599?s=21

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Mirror Exclusive: Edu is coming under pressure in his position at Arsenal. Arsenal are understood be be backing Arteta but Edu could face a fight to save his job

Mirror: Marc Overmars, Ralf Rangnick and Michael Emenalo have all emerged as potential candidates to replace Edu

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:21 am

Edu is definitely involved in all of these things you mentioned - I can't see how Kia doesn't reward him in some way or another. A quick look at finances/assets and spending might be all it takes to reveal the plot. I wonder if it will ever all fall apart and truth come out because this cùnt is not only a Fraud at his job but an overall conman.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:54 pm
Mirror Exclusive: Edu is coming under pressure in his position at Arsenal. Arsenal are understood be be backing Arteta but Edu could face a fight to save his job

Mirror: Marc Overmars, Ralf Rangnick and Michael Emenalo have all emerged as potential candidates to replace Edu
Wishful thinking but Overmars will be a perfect fit - just look at the job he has done at Ajax and their recent success in not only producing academy graduates but also the financial side as well as success (whether it's farmers league or not). Him and Van Der Sar have done an amazing job thus far. Minimal backing in terms of money given and he found ways alongside VDS to make it work in a system of their own.

I'd also consider Zorc from Dortmund, Ragnick as you mentioned or Berta from Atletico Madrid. You need someone capable and more importantly proven at the job like the aforementioned. They all have the pedigree and success at the role, not a cùnt who got through due to emotional attachments with a club and led us to become even more shitter than we already were. I consider him a good player but lost all respect for him; one who claims he 'loves' the club won't do a braindead job he has done thus far.

The likes of Van Der Sar, Overmars and Berta would never do what Edu did. Don't want to see this parasite ever again near Arsenal.

Arsenal Till I Die

Probably just social media clout, but some member of the Qatari royal family - brother to the PSG owner - tweeted the his opinion on the state of the club -

https://twitter.com/khm_althani/status/ ... 85441?s=21

Then tweeted the Arsenal badge and something about 7 months.

https://twitter.com/khm_althani/status/ ... 25893?s=21

Arsenal Till I Die

A Qatari official has hinted at the imminent completion of the acquisition of Arsenal Football Club, by the Qatar Investment Authority [Via - @Alqabas].

Actual tweet from the Qatari news outlet - https://twitter.com/alqabas/status/1430 ... 83712?s=21

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:09 pm
Probably just social media clout, but some member of the Qatari royal family - brother to the PSG owner - tweeted the his opinion on the state of the club -

[/b]Then tweeted the Arsenal badge and something about 7 months.[/b]

7 months until the season ends and we get relegated, probably.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Kingralph wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:10 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:09 pm

[Then tweeted the Arsenal badge and something about 7 months.

7 months until the season ends and we get relegated, probably.