KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by StuartL »

subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:41 am
Everton sponsor Alisher Usmanov has had his assets frozen by the European Union.

So he was so far up putins arse...maybe we don't want him at our club. He was as much a *word censored* as stan...
How come he had his assets frozen but Roman was tipped the wink, to put the nazi chavs, in a charitable trust’s name and so far he still hasn’t had the same applied to him (yet) and is quickly selling everything.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:11 pm
subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Everton sponsor Alisher Usmanov has had his assets frozen by the European Union.

So he was so far up putins arse...maybe we don't want him at our club. He was as much a *word censored* as stan...
How come he had his assets frozen but Roman was tipped the wink, to put the nazi chavs, in a charitable trust’s name and so far he still hasn’t had the same applied to him (yet) and is quickly selling everything.
Apparently he's selling them - and writing off 150billion in loans he gave them. :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Puta !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:58 pm
Puta !
:lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

We does no one bid 3bn for us :cry:

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:26 pm
We does no one bid 3bn for us :cry:
Tbh i'm not sure this forum is worth that much...if it is the offers will come in. Then it is up to the owners to decide to sell.

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:11 pm
subtleasaheadbutt wrote:

Going out on a limb here but i would say because most politicians are crocked.
Roman has paid the piper...

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Given the sanctions given to Ambramovich and Usmanov I'm feeling kinda grateful that kroenke didn't sell the club to Usmanov now. I was very much against kroenke and pro Usmanov but given the uncertainty facing both chelski and Everton I'm extremely pleased it isn't The Arsenal.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:19 pm
Given the sanctions given to Ambramovich and Usmanov I'm feeling kinda grateful that kroenke didn't sell the club to Usmanov now. I was very much against kroenke and pro Usmanov but given the uncertainty facing both chelski and Everton I'm extremely pleased it isn't The Arsenal.
Yes, but it also shows the risks of having a single owner. Would be best for Arsenal to be a public limited company with no majority shareholder. As it was not so long ago. In fact, The FA should ensure that no individual holds more than 50% of any club. Would put the wind up Manchester City and Newcastle.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Much as I can't stand the rug headed prick pretending to be our manager, let's remind ourselves of the demise of this club in the 11 years since the wig wearing wanker become majority shareholder

From CL last 8 regulars to never will be qualifiers again. Wenger kept on for 2 contracts too many, a series of failed boardroom appointments, payments to Josh for sweet FA, and now the appointment of a fucking novice c.unt. During those 10 years Pep, Klopp, Conte and other experienced managers have been available and done their thing.

What did these c.unts do? Keep the senile old cretin on 10 years too many and then went to the opposite extreme appointing fucking Carpet Head with the cradle marks still on his arse

Fucking shameful c.unts

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Questions do need to be answered as to who made the decision to let 7 first team squad players go in January just to save the club around £20m in wages?
Someone must be held accountable for this?
Maybe, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

shu

Post by shu »

Bet it was Arteta .

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:19 pm
I thought this initially as I was very much anti KSE and still am. I thought how wrong I was.

But then was I?, chavs look like getting off the hook for being pimped to the tune of nearly £2BN by Russian blood money! (That's apparently not OK now?), and their new owner won't be any worse, most likely better than Kroenke!!.

Utter fvcking joke. I give up with football at this point because with a sh1t owner you are fvcked and there is nothing you can do without a mass fan revolt which won't happen with our pussy fan base.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Allegedly a new rule in the offing for season ticket holders, if you don't use your ticket 10 times in a season and do not put it on the exchange instead you will not be allowed the option to renew it for the next season.

If true people are speculating it is a way to reduce protests and to prevent empty seats 'harming' the image of the club.

I would link it but I can't find the article via my phone.

It came from some meeting/forum Josh and Vinai were part of in the last few days

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Well here we are at the end of another season of the Kroenke's reign and once again it is a season of stagnation..... Now I know some will view our league position as an improvement, our full use of some bright young talent as a step in the right direction and so on but can anyone really hand on heart say they feel we are getting where we want to be :rubchin:

Already I see some supporters turning on each other as they dissect things, it's Arteta's fault, it's Xhaka's fault, it is the January windows fault and while to a degree this is true it once again misses the real issue, for me at least.

The Kroenke's have been and always will be the single most important thing holding us back.

They are ultra clever business men, and whilst the fan base seeks to blame everything else they sit there making money whilst Arsenal continues to stagnate.

I said when Wenger was here and the protests were happening that removing the symptom was pointless and I stand by that.

£150M spent in the summer was smoke and mirrors to alleviate the discontent over the Super League debacle and many fell for it hook, line and sinker.

We will not be challenging at the top whilst they remain in charge, for them it is too costly and a needless expense..... Have a happy summer Gooners and look forward to more of the same next season :roll: