KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sympathy my fucking arse!

They rewarded that fucking senile old bastard with two contracts too many, when Kopp, Pep, Podge and others were being appointed and available

They gave the next bloke tuppence ha'penny and expected a 15 month miracle

When they booted him, they appointed a total novice despite it never having worked in the history of the PL and worse still gave him more money than the previous two put together.......oh and allowed Edu to pull their pants down too

Hope the shameful *word censored* lose hundreds of millions, relegate us and fuck off

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:52 pm

They rewarded that fucking senile old bastard with two contracts too many, when Kopp, Pep, Podge and others were being appointed and available

When they booted him, they appointed a total novice despite it never having worked in the history of the PL and worse still gave him more money than the previous two put together.......oh and allowed Edu to pull their pants down too

Hope the shameful *word censored* lose hundreds of millions, relegate us and fuck off
That was before Josh was really handed the reigns.
Wenger took advantage of their ignorance too.
They basically took over a successful club with a revered manager.
Whilst their lack of knowledge is no excuse?
Funds were available, they weren't used then wasted by wengers successors

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:00 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:52 pm

That was before Josh was really handed the reigns.
Wenger took advantage of their ignorance too.
They basically took over a successful club with a revered manager.
Whilst their lack of knowledge is no excuse?
Funds were available, they weren't used then wasted by wengers successors
Thats what fucks me off with the Wenger luvvies - the Great Economist who was happy to trouser 10m a year at the owners expense

Josh does seem to be a bit more engaged with the club than the wig wearing c.unt to be fair

It does amaze me though that they don't consult with some legends of the club. If they think Arteta and Edu fit into that category they should surely do some basic research. Starting to think keeping Freddie around would have been a big deal for us. Arteta played for us in the banter days. Even Lord Mayor Sol Campbell would make a difference

Was refreshing to see Overmars linked with the club recently

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Edu should be out on his arse Wednesday morning. An absolutely shocking window.

Arsenal Till I Die

In the next few hours, some leaks may appear about one of the prominent personalities in the club, and if the information that will be published is correct - regardless of whether it is right or wrong - there will be a huge question mark on the random way in managing and making decisions at the highest level in the club... - @TheAFCBell

Edu?

Arsenal Till I Die

A lot of Twitter buzz on Edu being sacked.

augie

Post by augie »

I think we should all show our appreciation for josh kronke at our next home game - he told the fans at the start of the transfer window that they should be “very excited”, and speaking from my own perspective all I can say that signing a load of never heard of them players and never will be players, has me in a permanent state of erection :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:43 pm
In the next few hours, some leaks may appear about one of the prominent personalities in the club, and if the information that will be published is correct - regardless of whether it is right or wrong - there will be a huge question mark on the random way in managing and making decisions at the highest level in the club... - @TheAFCBell

Edu?
I think these dudes got the wrong end of the stick, I heard its a story about Laca..... :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Merse on SSN saying he could do a better job than Edu. Would do the DOF job for free. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:20 pm
I think we should all show our appreciation for josh kronke at our next home game - he told the fans at the start of the transfer window that they should be “very excited”, and speaking from my own perspective all I can say that signing a load of never heard of them players and never will be players, has me in a permanent state of erection :roll:
I haven't been this excited since we last played Olympiacos and the words "don't go changing....trying to please me" drifted out of Rodders bathroom

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 53184.html

“Whilst we would love to jump from where we are to where we want to be in an instant, we need to be realistic that the gap is too large to do that. As such, our activity this window has been focused on youth. Our strategy is to fill our squad with some of Europe’s most exciting young talent, with players from both our academy and further afield, that can grow and develop together under Mikel to take us where we want to get to. Whilst this will not be overnight, we can make positive progress, and it gives us the best route to future success in a sustainable way.”

So sell Willock and have Guendouzi, Saliba and Nelson go on loan. Seems like all they have done is spend £150 million to replace a few under 23s with other under 23s from elsewhere :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:02 am

“Whilst we would love to jump from where we are to where we want to be in an instant, we need to be realistic that the gap is too large to do that. As such, our activity this window has been focused on youth. Our strategy is to fill our squad with some of Europe’s most exciting young talent, with players from both our academy and further afield, that can grow and develop together under Mikel to take us where we want to get to. Whilst this will not be overnight, we can make positive progress, and it gives us the best route to future success in a sustainable way.”

So sell Willock and have Guendouzi, Saliba and Nelson go on loan. Seems like all they have done is spend £150 million to replace a few under 23s with other under 23s from elsewhere :banghead:

I'd say vinai knows all about sambi, tavardes and the japanese guy alright :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny that he suggests that we are focused on youth, when the only players he has sold has been young players, and if he had his way nketieh, nelson, maitland-niles would be gone, with martinelli (by this time next year) and smith-rowe (within next 18-24 months) sure to follow them :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:51 pm
A lot of Twitter buzz on Edu being sacked.

I hope so the grinning, smarmy, USELESS CU.NT.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:02 am

Everything about this club is a carrot dangling on a stick just out of reach... its all about "potential" and "in the future" and "sustainable success down the road" and - hang the fuck on, we've been hearing this utter fucking bullshit since we moved from our beloved Highbury to the Soulless Conglomerates Lego Stadium FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. :x

When do we reach this "potential"? 20 years? 50 years? A hundred years? :roll: They sold us this bullshit move saying we had to do it to compete at Europe's top table, and here we are in a plummet that sees us not even competing at the PL top table ffs. We are bottom of the league, out of Europe, managed by a novice and owned by cùnts. :censored:

Yay so glad we moved! :barscarf:

Ivodrizzi

Post by Ivodrizzi »

i get the potential debate but you dont get greats like wenger very often. united are lucky to have 2 great managers. liverpool idk if u cant group klopp in with paisely.

the club has to be protected against down times with 'potential building moves'.

doesnt forgive them for shocking moves within that time. old rejects, crap contracts to washed up players, relying on youth, flipping managers etc...lot of divergent pathways!