Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:30 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:08 pm
Ffs peed off about this wtf is going on how on earth can they afford him? None of it makes sense why he would go there or how they can afford him.

I hope it all ends in tears but what it means is mass media coverage of these *word censored* again all in the papers and having to read about them. Under nuno they became footnotes. Even if this is a disaster it will occupy acres of print.
Don't worry mate. Uncle Old Dirty Bastard has never let you down have I? 8)

It'll go swimmingly for a couple months with the new manager buzz, the media hype, a couple of good results.... and then Levy won't be able to resist tinkering in the manager's job, Conte will start to get suspicious that the money for players might not be anywhere near what Levy's lies led him to believe, rumours of a "behind the scenes spat" will circulate in the media, Levy will announce how him and Conte are best mates with "utmost respect for each other", a Conte presser in Italian will get miss-translated, more rumours of a "bust up" in the boardroom, and bang bish bash bosh Conte is sacked or quits.... it's the spurz way! 8)
hope your right!
So do I mate! :shock:

I am, I am. They're shit. :D 8)

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 pm
Disappointed about the lack of celebration on here regarding the 5000 days anniversary without a trophy for the Scum

Get on this Twitter page for some great threads.... :lol: :barscarf:

https://mobile.twitter.com/_SpursTrophies
League Cup isn’t a proper trophy like the FA Cup, so it is over 30 years since they won a major trophy.

And over 60 years since they were champions.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

All the cash spent on the New Swamp could be all a total waste in less that 10 years if climate change continues, not only will the Toilet Lids be submerged by the River Lea, the Spammers, Nazi's, plus QPR & Fulham & probably Brentford & Millwall will be flooded by the River Thames! :mrgreen:

It's a good job we moved from Woolwich & Plumstead as Charlton look like they will be drowned as well. :barscarf:

Arsenal, Palace, & Wimbledon will be the only London clubs left! WTF?

https://www.mylondon.news/news/cop26-pa ... n=exchange

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:10 am
All the cash spent on the New Swamp could be all a total waste in less that 10 years if climate change continues, not only will the Toilet Lids be submerged by the River Lea, the Spammers, Nazi's, plus QPR & Fulham & probably Brentford & Millwall will be flooded by the River Thames! :mrgreen:

It's a good job we moved from Woolwich & Plumstead as Charlton look like they will be drowned as well. :barscarf:

Orient look like they just about survive, but they will have a riverside stand. Anyway, more importantly, the ULEZ charge won’t be needed unless it applies to boats.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I may accidentally burn more logs 🪵 🔥 :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:15 pm

I may accidentally burn more logs 🪵 🔥 :box:
:lol: :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I may accidentally burn more logs.

Once they are felled it makes no difference . A rotting tree gives up as much CO 2 as a burned one . The answer is not to fell them but there will always be branches that come down in high winds .
Anyway I will keep burning them for you as where I live there is no gas , so it's oil , lpg or wood.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The scum game called off tonight due to a covid outbreak, no such luxury afforded to us for the Brentford match, if the PL call off their gane at the weekend I will fucking lose my shit :twisted:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

They have done it unilaterally apparently and if they still have 13 players (which they do) they are meant to have to play it. Typically scummy thing for them to do, yes its unfortunate for them, but they cannot run roughshod over the rules in place that are clear...if they get away with this clear dirty joe been chucking some bungs around again. Astounding how they get special treatment. Just like the FA cup draw they got.

C*unts

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

And so their league game gets called off while we got screwed on the opening day.

FUCKING CHEAT :twisted:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Toilet Lid fixture pileup incoming, 3 games now need rescheduling & they are in Europe & the domestic cups. Can their squad cope with it? :barscarf:

They've also got Spammers at home in the League Cup coming up, I assume the away side will get their full allocation, it could be pwoper naughty up the Middlesex Swamplands LOL! :box: :mrgreen:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:02 pm
And so their league game gets called off while we got screwed on the opening day.

FUCKING CHEAT :twisted:
Fucking disgusting. I remember Middlesbrough having three points deducted and ending up being relegated for calling off a match when they had a load of players out ill. Of course, scum are allowed to do whatever they want whilst the rest of the league are told to get on with it.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The scum for got a bye in the league cup because Orient couldn’t field a team due to Covid but now that it’s affecting them games are being cancelled left, right and centre.

Absolute fucking disgrace while we were thrown to the wolves at Brentford. CHEAT.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54295512

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:54 pm
The scum for got a bye in the league cup because Orient couldn’t field a team due to Covid but now that it’s affecting them games are being cancelled left, right and centre.

Absolute fucking disgrace while we were thrown to the wolves at Brentford. CHEAT.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54295512
good point that actually - the Brentford game really should not have gone ahead, but as it did then Spurs should play at Brighton this weekend.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The game isn’t even going to be played with a uefa panel meeting to declare a result. Should result in a 3 nil win for Rennes and the scum don’t even make it out of the group of the Disney cup :coffeespit: