ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by rodders999 »

Getafe?? :suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:06 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:05 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:26 pm
Well! Well!! Now we know why Wenker signed Igor Stepanovs

The Romford Pele explains.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8kT8nn0p-k

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

By all accounts Bergkamp was the ultimate practical joker. Non stop piss takes and pranking people. :lol:
Yes if you go back in my posts about 7 years ago I did a post about this after I was at a dinner where Ray was the speaker, I also said he walked through the tables right up to me and shook my hand and said alright fella, to which my brother lovingly replied, you wanker (Obviously to me not Ray) :lol:
:lol:

They say you shouldn't meet your heroes but some you should meet. I met Kenny Sansom at some function room thing under the Conglomerates a few years back and he was fucking brilliant. Just a really nice down to earth guy. I was actually really surprised that my Dawrf-like stature of 4' 6"pot bellied figure didn't make him run away... but he was such a nice bloke he took pity on me and patted me on top of the head and bought me a Pepsi.
:D :wink:

In truth he's about 5'5". A good 6 inches shorter than you and OneBard. :D
Yeah! I heard he was a very decent bloke!.... :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Off topic but did this forum start out as the Vertically Challenged Arsenal Support Group :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:19 pm
Off topic but did this forum start out as the Vertically Challenged Arsenal Support Group :rubchin:
You should know wee man.... :lol:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Arsenal have reached an initial agreement with Fiorentina over striker Dusan Vlahovic, but NOT with the player. Arsenal would like to sign Vlahovic as early as January & are willing to meet the €80m asking price including bonuses. [@DiMarzio] #afc https://t.co/9mOqWaUBC3

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:19 pm
Who said that :shock:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Prefer we went for either Isak or Jovic in January on loam till end of season, with option to buy.
Why we chasing Cellabos? I cannot think of a legitimate reason to bring him back. Given the choice I'd rather we got Lingard or van der Beek from manure. Although, Lingard will probably end up going to west ham. We're going to be losing 3 players to ACN so loans will be needed.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I hope to God these rumours of Newcastle and / or Everton being interested in signing Pepe

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! GOD!

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:57 am
Prefer we went for either Isak or Jovic in January on loam till end of season, with option to buy.
Why we chasing Cellabos? I cannot think of a legitimate reason to bring him back. Given the choice I'd rather we got Lingard or van der Beek from manure. Although, Lingard will probably end up going to west ham. We're going to be losing 3 players to ACN so loans will be needed.
Hot take but VdB is actually a very good n10. Odegaard is clearly incapable of playing that role so we need someone there. Now that there is a manger change, I am sure VdB will get some respect and actually play so that is almost out of the cards..

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Vlahović is a tank and the perfect striker we need. A lesser-dangerous version of Haaland with almost like-for-like qualities. Apparently he turned down a chance to sit down with Arsenal. :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Odegaard is the new Pepe, massive waste of money, terrible player. Our transfer business is still as dodgy as fuck!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I’m really hoping the links to Renato Sanches are true. Great all round midfielder, battles, tackles, high energy and he’s also a baller, just what we need alongside Partey, and seeing as he’s at Lille we may be able to get him for just £120m 8) I do hope we get him though!!
(Can we swap Pepe back for him)?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:04 am
I’m really hoping the links to Renato Sanches are true. Great all round midfielder, battles, tackles, high energy and he’s also a baller, just what we need alongside Partey, and seeing as he’s at Lille we may be able to get him for just £120m 8) I do hope we get him though!!
(Can we swap Pepe back for him)?
We wouldn't get their kit man for pepe :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The kit man is probably a better player! :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

PSG willing to listen to offers for Georginio Wijnaldum to go out on loan next month. Player would be open to a move back to Premier League. Arsenal thought to be an option.