ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by rodders999 »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:03 am
Because Willian and Luiz were rubbish, and they come from Chelsea, I guess that means Jorginho will also be rubbish. You know, because he will be coming from Chelsea too.

The brain waves on this forum are seismic.
Don't forget Cech and Gallas who were utter fucking gash too, maybe this is 5th time lucky.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:31 am
Happy Nat Sawyer day you filthy animals :barscarf:

Fucccccck that's an OLD photo Rodders... get with the programme will you..

:roll:

:D :wink: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Surely Tielemans whose contract is up in the summer, would have been a better option :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

12m for the Italian Xhaka who's contract is up in a few months! :?: :banghead: :banghead:
The Chavs have raped us again. Fucking Arsenal mugs.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Wish the BBC website would run separate pages for the men’s and Lezball. Just caught the headline “Dowie to Liverpool” and thought ‘Fuck me, they’ve slipped’!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I heard this Jorginho rumour just before going to beddy-byes last night and I though “Oh! Great! Here we go a-fucking-gain!” :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just when you think the club are making all the right moves on and Off the pitch AND are are actually Progressing they revert to what we hoped / thought they had left behind in the dark days of The Old Fraud. Remember the Utter Embarrassment of the £40million + £1 for the Scouse vampire, this deal reminds me of those times.

Even before Jorginho’s name was mentioned I didn’t like him, he is one of those Bruno-fernandes CUNTYtypes… ie: he has No Class; not surpising he plays for the chavs really. Yes, he has skill but is well passed his best.

As Perry rightly says

“I think it's the fact that it just feels like a step backwards to the days of trying to paper over cracks with casts offs from other clubs. For the first time in twenty years we have a club and support in harmony, who care about the players, who have developed a bond after years of shit like Luiz, Cech, Willian”
Also let's not forget the other shyte the Chavs have dumped on us like Gallas.

I am a tad baffled why we didn’t go in for Tielemans rather than Jorginho; given the choice the former is younger, stronger physically – especially for holding down the midfield - and for me better… we could have had him for £20million, he is young enough to coach & further develop as a player within the way we play AND he would have been a progressive signing rather than regressive.

This will disappoint more Gooners than it will make happy.

I still think had we offered a player (Lakonga or AMN) –as well as money to Brighton they may have done a deal as they too need ‘Bodies’.

Why we waited so long before making our move for Caicedo is a mystery, unless The Krankies were holding tight on the purse strings.

Just Extremely Disappointing and Frustrating, because who the fuck knows When we might be in this position of advantage At The Top of The Prem, the scousers are off form as are $hitty and now the Chavs; besides off-loading their deadwood on us (again) have invested like a man with no arms... But they have bought some very decent players and once Potter is gone they will bring in the manager who can do a job with all that talent.

VERY Disappointing and Frustrating, :banghead: :cry:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

If we’ve really signed Jorginho...and from the posts on here it looks as though we have...then we don’t fucking deserve to win the league. I’ve never rated the bloke and when it was first mentioned on here last night, my heart sank. The guy is a lightweight liability and as TeeCee says, he’s another Xhaka.

A whole fucking month to sign a centre mid and we come up with Jorginho on the final day! Ffs. As someone else said, if we couldn’t get Caicedo, then get Tielemans. We’ve picked up an absolute fucking dud. Get ready to tear your hair out when you watch him play.

:banghead: :banghead:

:suicide:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are in talks with Crystal Palace over a possible loan move for Albert Sambi Lokonga.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:41 am
12m for the Italian Xhaka who's contract is up in a few months! :?: :banghead: :banghead:
The Chavs have raped us again. Fucking Arsenal mugs.
To then leave on a free next January for Serie A football. We really didn’t think this through.

Knowing us, we’ll renew it for another year.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:58 am
If we’ve really signed Jorginho...and from the posts on here it looks as though we have...then we don’t fucking deserve to win the league. I’ve never rated the bloke and when it was first mentioned on here last night, my heart sank. The guy is a lightweight liability and as TeeCee says, he’s another Xhaka.

A whole fucking month to sign a centre mid and we come up with Jorginho on the final day! Ffs. As someone else said, if we couldn’t get Caicedo, then get Tielemans. We’ve picked up an absolute fucking dud. Get ready to tear your hair out when you watch him play.

:banghead: :banghead:

:suicide:

That was me Mate! :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:45 am
Wish the BBC website would run separate pages for the men’s and Lezball. Just caught the headline “Dowie to Liverpool” and thought ‘Fuck me, they’ve slipped’!

1,000%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ueEI4OBQ

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Not wumming and not trying to be contrary but why is everyone banging on so much about Caicedo?

Nobody was even talking about him 6 weeks ago. Now he's the new GOAT or something worth upward of 100m. :shock: :lol:

I've seen a fair few Brighton games and he's hardly stood out as anything special. Estupinan and Mitoma, even Solly March ffs, has impressed more.

Onana and Tielemans would be preferable to Jorginho for me but who knows what's gone on behind the scenes with any negotiations.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sooooo Disappointed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

There goes the title. Shocking. Awful. Assume he will be cup tied for Europe too, so no use there.

Finished player and we are paying 12m for him. Banter club back.

Watch it all unravel. Why oh why do we do this.

Just hope partey stays available so we never see him.

This really is sickening and harks back to the bad old days.

Surely our transfer analysts can identify dms across Europe of the right standard and character who won't cost 70m who are better than jorginho.

12m fee too and no doubt high 6 figure wages and he will be released on the cheap in the summer or hang around stinking the club up for a couple of years.

This is bollox. Dms should have been identified and lined up well before January.

Sambi for all his faults is better than this guy

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Im dreading the thought of Xhaka and Jorginho in our midfield together. Arteta has always been a fan , i dont get it. Lets hope partey stays fit and Jorginho just plays in Europa.