ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @cmdotcom, Roma are hoping to 'snatch Granit Xhaka on loan' if #Arsenal sign Arthur. https://t.co/kVrUxwKtpF

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:44 pm
According to @cmdotcom, Roma are hoping to 'snatch Granit Xhaka on loan' if #Arsenal sign Arthur. https://t.co/kVrUxwKtpF
Roma probably have no intention of signing the basel bulge..Its just maureen pulling our cocks like he always does :|

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Knowing our luck, Clive will head to rome and do a Koscielny , only he'll pull off one Arsenal jersey to reveal another one with Maureen pissing himself in the background.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

xgtdec wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:30 pm
Knowing our luck, Clive will head to rome and do a Koscielny , only he'll pull off one Arsenal jersey to reveal another one with Maureen pissing himself in the background.
We’ll be the ones laughing, mate.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It would be the best transfer window since we signed Bergkamp if we get got rid of Xhaka

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:27 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:53 pm
wibble wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:03 pm
Well I think we can all agree that the decision not to bring dani ceballos back to the club has come back to haunt us given the lack of midfield options.

Still time to rectify that this transfer window though
Fingers crossed. :barscarf: :-P
Naaah! Mate Ceballos is a Definite "NO" in my books. We 'Need" a Muscle Man in mid-field to break up the opposition play, I know people are still making up their minds on Lokonga, but he could be a decent attacking mid-fielder; at least his ability to go forward is better then his skills as a defender,. But Ceballos is too lightweight and way too inconsistent.

We need an out and out striker and a mid-field protector and even if we do secure decent players in those positions - Arteta stillneeeds to be replaced, by whom I don't know - I hoped we might have got Tuchel in when he was available...or now Erik Ten Hag?
Don’t worry I wasn’t being serious. I’m aware ceballos is shite. Don’t know much about this Melo bloke we’re linked with but surely he’s got to be better than our current options?
Fingers Crossed BIG Time! :D

Have to say that One of the things that Arteta/Edu HAVE got right is their permanent signings, so hopefully Melo will follow that trend.

shu

Post by shu »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:04 pm
shu wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:06 pm
Apparently we are in advanced talks to sign Cardiff's striker Keiffer Moore for 25 mill. :barscarf:

You shitting us ???
Augie , don’t turn your nose up . You did that with Tammy who is currently 5/5 whilst the whole Arsenal is probably 0/5 !!!

Midz

Post by Midz »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:36 pm
It would be the best transfer window since we signed Bergkamp if we get got rid of Xhaka
here here!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Not the first time snatch and Xhaka have been in the same sentence on this forum :lol: :lol:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Read this gem on Twitter - " People need to understand that transfer chess always intensifies in the last week.

Arsenal have not wasted 3 weeks, we have been playing the game shrewdly.

Have we not learned to trust Edu and Arteta after the previous window"?

This brings me back to the AKB days, just pure delusion and these people believe Arteta Is some sort of genius :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Please snatch him. Please snatch him. Please. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:36 pm
Absofuckinglutely! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:47 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Not the first time snatch and Xhaka have been in the same sentence on this forum :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:53 pm
Read this gem on Twitter - " People need to understand that transfer chess always intensifies in the last week.

Arsenal have not wasted 3 weeks, we have been playing the game shrewdly.

Have we not learned to trust Edu and Arteta after the previous window"?

This brings me back to the AKB days, just pure delusion and these people believe Arteta Is some sort of genius :banghead:
Idiots. Why do we have so many sheep amongst our fanbase? :roll: :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @RaiSport, there is a big distance between Juventus & Arsenal over the duration of a loan deal for Arthur. #Arsenal want a loan till the end of the season, but the Italians are insistent on an 18 month loan. Negotiations have stopped.
https://t.co/MN1bgz7z5V