ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by sk-gtfo »

Elneny, Nketiah, Morata.. the top 4 must be quaking in their boots.
😒

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:38 am
Jack Gaughan: Arsenal are considering a double swoop for Manchester City stars Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus. During his spell as Guardiola’s assistant, Arteta currently on holiday in Greece enjoyed a good relationship with both Zinchenko and Jesus. https://t.co/qzRg5ZfUGC

I swear to god someone (probably you mc :wink: ) is putting out all these rumours just to wind me up - it is bad enough being linked with signing jesus, but to be linked with the worst player in that city squad (zinchenko) is absolutely taking the piss :evil: He winds me up to the point that I actually had a go at him on here bemoaning the fact that there are thousands of good ukranians are dying for their country while this useless fcuker is collecting medals on the back of the work his team-mates are putting in cos he is fcuking useless, and now we are linked with signing the guy ??? I would rather sign jesus and play him left back ffs :censored: :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

augie wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:20 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Jack Gaughan: Arsenal are considering a double swoop for Manchester City stars Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus. During his spell as Guardiola’s assistant, Arteta currently on holiday in Greece enjoyed a good relationship with both Zinchenko and Jesus. https://t.co/qzRg5ZfUGC

I swear to god someone (probably you mc :wink: ) is putting out all these rumours just to wind me up - it is bad enough being linked with signing jesus, but to be linked with the worst player in that city squad (zinchenko) is absolutely taking the piss :evil: He winds me up to the point that I actually had a go at him on here bemoaning the fact that there are thousands of good ukranians are dying for their country while this useless fcuker is collecting medals on the back of the work his team-mates are putting in cos he is fcuking useless, and now we are linked with signing the guy ??? I would rather sign jesus and play him left back ffs :censored: :censored:
Don't say that as he might well do it. :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:20 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Jack Gaughan: Arsenal are considering a double swoop for Manchester City stars Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus. During his spell as Guardiola’s assistant, Arteta currently on holiday in Greece enjoyed a good relationship with both Zinchenko and Jesus.

I wouldn't know how to wind anyone up,and Morato is joining us too 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Your fucked up quoting winds me up McD! :lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Any leaders aged 28 and upwards joining?

Nothing to see here....

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:19 am

It's the quote towers they're affecting my quoting :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Long Live The Quote Towers! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:04 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:19 am

It's the quote towers they're affecting my quoting :lol:

Bastardhole. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 11:30 am
Long Live The Quote Towers! :barscarf:
Huzzah!! :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

.@footmercato report that Nicolas Pépé has been offered to many clubs including PSG. Incoming Sporting Director Luis Campos is keen on the Ivorian. 🗞 https://t.co/xWnru5FXoJ

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:52 pm
.@footmercato report that Nicolas Pépé has been offered to many clubs including PSG. Incoming Sporting Director Luis Campos is keen on the Ivorian. 🗞 https://t.co/xWnru5FXoJ

There's a man trying to get sacked before he even moves in :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:09 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:52 pm

There's a man trying to get sacked before he even moves in :roll:

If he wants to buy him, leave him alone :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

Morata is shit but i can see it happening .

Augie , if you could bottle that anger it could be the end to the global energy crisis ! :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal. may now shift to signing those closer to their prime and with Premier League experience. Arsenal are looking to get at least four new signings: a striker, a midfielder, a fullback and a winger. [Standard]