ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

3 Rumours on the Ole Rumour Mill:

Milo is happy to join Arsenal but his club are asking for an Arsenal player in exchange + cash... please can we convince them to take Clive!!!?

Also (and this cannot be true surely) If the Vlahovic deal doesn't happen; which I don't think will happen, at least in the January window, we have enquired about a 1 year contract for Costa the Elephant man !!! He is now a free agent :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gendouzi could well be on his way back :barscarf: (Marseille are facing a transfer ban for the next 2 windows) :rubchin:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:52 pm
I agree the deal seems too expensive but then again most of the summers deals were worrisome when announced, but Tomi and Ramsdale have definitely turned out ok and the others are improving with time although there are question marks still.

None of us can say how this will turn out if it goes ahead, it could be a William or it could be a Ramsdale, only time will tell.
Bare in mind we are not involved in the pursuit of Haarland - who ever doesn’t get him - be it Man City, Madrid, Barca, May well look to Vlahovic as the next option…..it may be now or never for him for us.

shu

Post by shu »

Very good point Stu . We need to seriously get it done if it is the player they want . If not we will end up paying Laca 300k pw and him being shite once signed .

shu

Post by shu »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:06 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:22 pm
shu wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:46 pm
Ok cool.

So this new striker we are in for , looks like he comes with loads of baggage as in the agents etc. Reading various things about wanting percentages of transfer fees etc . If we get him and I hope we do , don’t get too attached to him because give him 2/3 good years and he will be on his bike .

Like Anelka and his brothers .

Far, far too big of a price imo for a one season wonder
I agree with you. Too similar to Luka Jovic situation move to Real Madrid. I'd actually go for Jovic who would be cheaper and a point to prove. Although my I'd prefer Abraham or Calvert-Lewin, they just seem a better fit with "the process".
No Augie doesn’t like Tammy . He doesn’t much like anyone except butter wrists Leno . I also feel sorry for his dog .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

Shu!!!

Is you on Drugs Bruv???? :D :wink:

Rumours all over the Italian media..... I have a cousin who lives there and she said it's on all the footie radio news

Fiorentina Close to Accepting Arsenal’s £58.4m Bid For Vlahovic!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:51 pm
:lol:

Shu!!!

Is you on Drugs Bruv???? :D :wink:

Rumours all over the Italian media..... I have a cousin who lives there and she said it's on all the footie radio news

Fiorentina Close to Accepting Arsenal’s £58.4m Bid For Vlahovic!
Seems like he doesn't want to play for us so should give him a miss.

Get players that want to play instead of one that will upset the changing room

shu

Post by shu »

Well I hope he comes in a mate !!!!! Come the summer with no Laca and PA we could get caught short.

Btw Tammy didn’t score this weekend but did the two weeks before.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Udinese have completed the agreement with Arsenal to sign Pablo Marí on loan until June. Deal set to be signed. 🤝🇪🇸 #AFC

Pablo Marí will join Udinese on straight loan - no buy option included. @DiMarzio

John F

Post by John F »

John F wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:36 pm
shu wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:52 am
Is that career threatening ? It sounds pretty bad tbh
Just read that it is not that serious and the Gabon coach has said he may be available for the next game.
Looks like what I read was wrong and he is now returning home to have his heart assessed.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Have we still not signed anyone?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Have we ever sent anyone out on loan with an option to buy clause?

Come to think of it, have we ever sold anyone? :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:25 am
Well I hope he comes in a mate !!!!! Come the summer with no Laca and PA we could get caught short.

Any player that doesn't want to come to THE Arsenal we should fuck-em off. If they don't want to play in the Hallowed Red & White then screw them.

But regardless of the shortages in mid-field - we Definitely do need a Mid-field Holder so we can get shot of Xhaka asap.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

Arsenal have made a £50m offer for Fiorentina's Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic, 21, with Uruguayan midfielder Lucas Torreira offered as a makeweight. (Metro)

Arsenal remain interested in a possible January move for Nottingham Forest's on-loan right-back Djed Spence but the Middlesbrough player, 21, is also attracting interest from Italian giants Roma and Inter Milan. (Mirror)

Juventus want Arsenal's Ghana midfielder Thomas Partey, 28, included in any deal for the Serie A side's Brazil midfielder Arthur Melo, 25. (Sky Sports Italy, via Mail)

Arsenal are keen on signing Tielemans, who has 18 months left on his current Leicester deal. (Sun)

Leicester City are planning for the departure of Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, 24. (Mirror)

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:19 pm
shu wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:25 am

Any player that doesn't want to come to THE Arsenal we should fuck-em off. If they don't want to play in the Hallowed Red & White then screw them.

But regardless of the shortages in mid-field - we Definitely do need a Mid-field Holder so we can get shot of Xhaka asap.
Yves Bissouma anyone?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Good shout, but he hasn't been at his best when I have seen him this season. We should / could have gone for him last Summer and dumped Clive like the cuntt he is.