ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:08 pm
shu wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:02 pm
shu wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:24 pm
BBC:

Arsenal have made a £50m offer for Fiorentina's Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic, 21, with Uruguayan midfielder Lucas Torreira offered as a makeweight. (Metro)

Arsenal remain interested in a possible January move for Nottingham Forest's on-loan right-back Djed Spence but the Middlesbrough player, 21, is also attracting interest from Italian giants Roma and Inter Milan. (Mirror)

Juventus want Arsenal's Ghana midfielder Thomas Partey, 28, included in any deal for the Serie A side's Brazil midfielder Arthur Melo, 25. (Sky Sports Italy, via Mail)

Arsenal are keen on signing Tielemans, who has 18 months left on his current Leicester deal. (Sun)

Leicester City are planning for the departure of Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, 24. (Mirror)

Bard you like BBC don’t you ! :D
No.That would be your Missus mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Big Bards Cxxk :D :D :D

Top quality banter
Whose been talking!??? come on out with it, errr,,, I mean :oops: :-P :wink:
Get a room you pair of old tarts. :lol: :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arsenal's bid to land Dusan Vlahovic this month has been dealt a major blow after reports in Italy claimed that the striker only wants to join Juventus.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:17 pm
Everton looking to bring Martinez back :shock:
These wankers might be the lifeline those geordie bastards need to stay up. :evil:

One of the papers yesterday referred to everton as the premier league's worst run club, and I'm thinking to myself "are you sure about that ?". As a Gooner I would say that our club is run shockingly, but I doubt there is any club run worse than manure (except maybe norwich who seem happy to yo yo up and down)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's Norwich's financial model . Get up and get Premier league payments , last a year or two and go down and get the parachute money , keep a reasonable squad and come back up again and get more money .
They have it down to a fine art.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sead Kolasinac has had his contract terminated at Arsenal & he ‘is about’ to sign for Marseille. The player arrived in Marseille for a medical today. [@OMLaProvence] #afc https://t.co/Bl330YkytI

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:58 pm
Sead Kolasinac has had his contract terminated at Arsenal & he ‘is about’ to sign for Marseille. The player arrived in Marseille for a medical today. [@OMLaProvence] #afc https://t.co/Bl330YkytI
Another one bites the dust :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Surely Colossusnatch didn't manage a Covid Pass to get to France? He couldn't manage a fucking simple pass in a red shirt!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:02 pm
Surely Colossusnatch didn't manage a Covid Pass to get to France? He couldn't manage a fucking simple pass in a red shirt!!
Ba-dum-tish!! :lol: :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Marseille confirm the signing of Sead Kolasinac.

https://t.co/LvtnazESJh

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

#TheCanaryLeaks can exclusively reveal that Arsenal have today received a written ‘loan with an obligation to buy offer’ for Aubameyang from a non European club. The identity of that club hasn’t yet been revealed and Arsenal are yet to respond. More to follow.

A little bird told me the offer is in the region of £5m from unnamed Middle Eastern club. Arsenal are evaluating the bid and a response is expected before the weekend.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Fenerbahce have asked Arsenal to set a date for a meeting to discuss negotiations for the transfer of Mohamed Elneny this month. [@Sport360Egypt] #afc

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:41 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:08 pm
shu wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:02 pm
shu wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:18 pm
No.That would be your Missus mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Big Bards Cxxk :D :D :D

Top quality banter
Whose been talking!??? come on out with it, errr,,, I mean :oops: :-P :wink:
Get a room you pair of old tarts. :lol: :wink:
Oi!!! Less of the Old yer big Lezza! :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I absolutely love when we flush turds away :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:23 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:58 pm
Another one bites the dust :barscarf:
If his contract is terminated that's all good. I couldn't give a toss where he goes or what he does.

augie

Post by augie »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:56 pm
It's Norwich's financial model . Get up and get Premier league payments , last a year or two and go down and get the parachute money , keep a reasonable squad and come back up again and get more money .
They have it down to a fine art.

Where is the aspiration to progress ? I can understand a club like norwich not want to go reckless the first or second time in the premier league, but surely there has to be a time when they actually invest some of that tv money to build a squad capable of at least trying to stay up ? To me they dont even hide the fact that they expect to go down - team investment is minimal and it is a white flag surrender imo