ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

This transfer window has been a huge plus but I'll feel a little deflated if we don't get Tielemans

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:38 am
This transfer window has been a huge plus but I'll feel a little deflated if we don't get Tielemans

Prepared to be deflated then - negotiating all summer but yet have made no bid for him ? We are janking his chain in case we cant get the players they really want methinks :roll: Personally I want us to sign Tielemens and buying another winger should be an absolute no no, but in leg heads mind it is the other way around

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:31 am
Yeremy Pino you say. :party:
I hope so mate.

At least that's what the photographs on Social `Media implied yesterday, also the airline he flew with put out a tweet(?) saying Return flight for Edu + 1 or something along those lines. (No doubt some bright(ish) spark will correct me)... :|

If he doesn't come please don't blame me :cry:

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Edu's travel has nothing to do with Pino. He was photographed with Lauren in Valencia and his family is there as well, so not a business related trip, probably explains why he was travelling in Ryanair.

I can't say I am overly convinced with Tielemans and don't see how he fits the system that we are playing. I would however take him over not signing anyone.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are one of the most likely clubs for Callum Hudson Odoi (among 4/5 others) and the player is pushing to leave permanently. At the minute the favourite 2 PL clubs are Aston Villa and Arsenal. [Via @TheChelseaSpot podcast]

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Someone sound the controversial moment klaxon because if we were to only flush one more turd between now and the window closing I’d rather it was Pepe than Xhaka :shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nice are interested in Nicolas Pepe as per the reliable @Santi_J_FM

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:19 pm
Someone sound the controversial moment klaxon because if we were to only flush one more turd between now and the window closing I’d rather it was Pepe than Xhaka :shock:

Not me Rodders. if we keep Pepe, he'll hardly play, but Xhaka will start every game and kill our chances. There's no one I'd rather see gone than that clown.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:11 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Not me Rodders. if we keep Pepe, he'll hardly play, but Xhaka will start every game and kill our chances. There's no one I'd rather see gone than that clown.
Absolutely, if there is any player that I Pray, Hope, Wish and Long to see the back of it is xhaka, he is an absolute insult to all that is Arsenal.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
I might have to ban you for that roddaz you fucking lunatic. :box:

Clive makes Peepee look like Pires ffs. :roll:

Peepee never plays thankfully. He is but a skidmark on the edge of the bowl. Clive is a full on 3 days constipated 2 foot long shit python filling the bowl. :censored:

I'm seriously thinking over a banning here... :rubchin:

:wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I suppose the reason I say that is because we really need to get someone in on the wing who will allow us mange Saka’s game load and that will only be possible by flushing the vacant eyed, gaping mouthed useless c.unt :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:moderator: roddaz on a warning :moderator:

:lol: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:08 pm

Banning's not enough Mr Moderator....he's a heretic!! Burn him, or stone him....or both!!

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:08 pm

Banning's not enough Mr Moderator....he's a heretic!! Burn him, or stone him....or both!!

:rubchin:

I could go all Taliban on him and rape his ass. But he'd probably enjoy that the dirty little monkey. :lol: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:59 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I suppose the reason I say that is because we really need to get someone in on the wing who will allow us mange Saka’s game load and that will only be possible by flushing the vacant eyed, gaping mouthed useless c.unt :evil:

I'm worried about you Rodders, you've been making some strange posts recently....Rashford instead of Jesus, quote towers, now this latest travesty. Have you thought about about a couple of weeks in an asylum rather than the usual type of summer break? Electric shock treatment to the nut and all that. :D :wink:

Seriously, your description of Pepe is bang on, he looks as dumb as fuck with they vacant, gormless expression and he'd be my next choice to go after Xhaka.