OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by rodders999 »

He should make a documentary about the 2 years he pretended to be sick and just sat at home trousering 300 grand a week playing Fortnite all day the bug eyed piece of fucking SHIT :twisted:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 pm
He should make a documentary about the 2 years he pretended to be sick and just sat at home trousering 300 grand a week playing Fortnite all day the bug eyed piece of fucking SHIT :twisted:
:lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

rodders999 wrote:
I don’t think Fenerbache have seen much of him either…. only 12 appearances and 1 goal since we paid him to fuck off :oops:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I hope they call it “Bug-Eyed Bottle-Job”. Starring Elijah Wood in the title role, Kelsey Grammar as Wenger, Tom Selleck as Kroenke and Stanley Tucci as Gazidis.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A documentary about his last couple of years at Arsenal will probably only need to last about five minutes. I imagine it goes along the lines of. "Under Wenger, I was allowed to do whatever I wanted, go on holiday, play computer games all day, pretend to be injured, wander about the pitch for 90 minutes and still get paid a load of money. Then Wenger was sacked and the new manager made me come to work and do something. I didn't really like it so tried to go on holiday but he said no and made me do some training and then said I couldn't play because I didn't really give a shit. Then, I played a bit, then a new manager came in and I got sold. Also, I have lots of money."

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:36 am
I hope they call it “Bug-Eyed Bottle-Job”. Starring Elijah Wood in the title role, Kelsey Grammar as Wenger, Tom Selleck as Kroenke and Stanley Tucci as Gazidis.

Fuck that's a Very decent Call mate! :high5: Fair do's. :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:36 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:

With Tom Hardy as Kolasinac when they recreate the attempted robbery scene which forced him to miss another 30 games :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:17 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:36 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:

With Tom Hardy as Kolasinac when they recreate the attempted robbery scene which forced him to miss another 30 games :lol:
:lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

So, he's fallen out of favour at Fernabache. Such a talented player that's done fuck all since 2015/16 season. Not all down to the manager's he's "worked" with in the last 6 season's.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Just been excluded from Fernebache squad, for unspecified reason or time.
Little parasite c u n t!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:55 pm
Just been excluded from Fernebache squad, for unspecified reason or time.
Little parasite c u n t!
Doesn't surprise me, I bet the Turkish fans won't be so apathetic as the Arsenal fans were towards this twat.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Serves him right the no good, cock-sucker!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
But wouldn't he need a Spine to do that Rodders?

Oh! Hang on - Wasn't that one of his (cough! cough!) "Ailments" a Bad Back? Lying lazy Ceeeeeunt. Mind you I can see how picking up that much Wedge every week for doing absolutely fuck-all could cause the odd strain.

I did hear he got Carpel Tunnel just signing his new contract. :?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Funny how when Ozil gets ditched he's ex-Arsenal but when he plays well he's German World cup winner, or performing to his Real Madrid level.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See those gimps at AFTV are now suck-holing around Ozil's agent helping him to promote a book or something, just to try and get viewers in the internationLulls :banghead:

What a Buch of money grabbing whores that's AFTV - we already know oil & co are.They seem to have conveniently forgotten how the lazy cun.t pocketed £350k a week for god knows how long for doing Nothing!