OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 pm
Has he actually, 100% officially gone yet? :rubchin:
God knows.....but when he finally does, can we lock this thread down?

Has there ever been a more prolonged, boring transfer than this one?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 pm
Puerile shite? I aspire to reach that level of posting performance :lol:

Anyway I ain’t got nothing on the Ozil freaks on Twitter, fuck me you don’t want to get on the wrong side of those spotty little virgins. All with their Mesut avatars, commenting about him on every single post the club puts on social media. They are a strange lot, extreme cult like behaviour, they most definitely support the player over the club. Complete wrongun’s.
I once took a glance at twitter then sat in the corner of a dark room for a few hours, never been back to it, ive got enough crazy living with me :lol:
Twitter is fucking grim but if you want to see the complete dregs of society have a read through the Facebook comments any time the club posts an update. Holy shit the world’s biggest selection of knuckle draggers and fucking simpletons reside on there.

The Ozil cult are out in force today, sad little c.unts.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Has the Marty Feldman looking *word censored* fucked off yet?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:50 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 pm
Puerile shite? I aspire to reach that level of posting performance :lol:

Anyway I ain’t got nothing on the Ozil freaks on Twitter, fuck me you don’t want to get on the wrong side of those spotty little virgins. All with their Mesut avatars, commenting about him on every single post the club puts on social media. They are a strange lot, extreme cult like behaviour, they most definitely support the player over the club. Complete wrongun’s.
I once took a glance at twitter then sat in the corner of a dark room for a few hours, never been back to it, ive got enough crazy living with me :lol:
Twitter is fucking grim but if you want to see the complete dregs of society have a read through the Facebook comments any time the club posts an update. Holy shit the world’s biggest selection of knuckle draggers and fucking simpletons reside on there.

The Ozil cult are out in force today, sad little c.unts.
:lol:

I will take your word for it mate, have no interest in reading what the idiots have to say, I guess since their staple diet of Jeremy Kyle has been axed they need to vent somewhere :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

If he leaves in this window, I think there will be a huge weight lifted from the squad and we'll start picking up and playing better. The longer he stays training with the 1st team squad the heavier the burden on the rest of the players.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The cult have already been down the ground and the good news is they’ve already changed allegiances.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:46 pm
Loved the guy

Absolute fucking wizard (most of the time)

I know some of you lot don't like him

But fuck me he was / is world class, a half decent club would have accommodated that.

But yeah lets replace with him with chumps from Brighton and Norwich.

Good luck Mesut :barscarf:
Ozil was technically Brilliant, he didn't run he 'Glided'; though quite a few might argue he never ran in his life except to get through his front-door to play Fortnight.

He had the kind of skills that many professionals dream of.

BUT he wanted it his way, that there were things requested of him to be part of the team that he obviously wasn't willing to do, had he then as someone has already said he could have been an Arsenal legend, sadly he has departed under very acrimonious circumstances, which again is a shame as did score some great goals and make some of the best passes seen in an Arsenal shirt since the one and only Denis (God) Bergkamp.

He may have the footballing skills of a genius, But as a person he could well be a C.u.n.t - It isn't entirely unlikely.

I'm sure his version of things will soon be made known in his book - serialised by The Times or another Sunday paper big hitter of course.

For the sake of Dressing Room Morale and Harmony I am glad he is gone. Also think of all the starving children he can save with his £7million pay off.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

He has landed in Turkey and is wearing a Fenerbache scarf. Lock her down Luke the turd has been flushed :barscarf:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

The good sides are the dressing room harmony, Arteta not having to answer questions about it constantly, and the wage savings enough for 3 new players.

The down side is that the wage savings will go straight to paying off stadium debts and Silent Stan’s overdraft rather than new players.

John F

Post by John F »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:13 pm
He has landed in Turkey and is wearing a Fenerbache scarf. Lock her down Luke the turd has been flushed :barscarf:
Don't get too excited he might miss the medical because of a bad back.

Midz

Post by Midz »

John F wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:13 pm
Don't get too excited he might miss the medical because of a bad back.
Or any one of the mysterious sicknesses he had with us.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Thank fuck he's *almost gone! One of the biggest ever 'wasters' in the game. A superbly gifted footballer who literally gave up at the age of 30 and stole over £1m a month in wages for playing fucking computer games. Some say 'fair play to him, the club offered him the money'. I say C.unt. Earning the money is a completely different thing and that lazy, disinterested fucker was a disgrace over the last couple of years.
God help him if he reverts to type out there because the Turks are much less forgiving than Arsenal fans ever will be. I expect him to do well for maybe 6-9 months, then he will not be able to resist the extra holidays and playing Fortnite till 5am on a match day and it will all go to shit.
A Leopard does not change it's spots!

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

I can't take anymore Ozil fans on twitter, one has said its shameful Arsenal are keeping the 4 trophies Ozil won for us after the way he has been treated. :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

So, that's 350k per week off the wage bill (or is it?), and we're now officially down to one 'number 10' in the whole squad.

So.....what happens next?

(a) we do fuck all and inevitably burn out ESR later this season and ruin his confidence pinning it all on him
(b) we sign some two bob c.unt on loan (probably a mate of Edu's and Kia's)
(c) we spunk a load of money up the wall 2 minutes before the transfer deadline, paying 2-3x their true value and then end up being underwhelmed and wondered why we bothered at all (also known as the 'Pepe option')

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:16 pm
So, that's 350k per week off the wage bill (or is it?), and we're now officially down to one 'number 10' in the whole squad.

So.....what happens next?

(a) we do fuck all and inevitably burn out ESR later this season and ruin his confidence pinning it all on him
(b) we sign some two bob c.unt on loan (probably a mate of Edu's and Kia's)
(c) we spunk a load of money up the wall 2 minutes before the transfer deadline, paying 2-3x their true value and then end up being underwhelmed and wondered why we bothered at all (also known as the 'Pepe option')
Probably go into Stans bank account...he needs it see Kroenkes wealth now valued at £8.1billion ($10billion) by Forbes, he saw his wealth increase by £323.3million between January 1 and April 10 2020...

So we can look forward to some investment in the club :rubchin: