Unai Emery

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Unai Emery

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:13 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:07 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:05 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:02 pm
Fucking lovely old job

The Champions League for Unai the spineless clown, no trophies for the plastic Mancs despite a 500m squad, and no European football for us for the first time in 26 years

Trust the process!

Well worth the change !
He had his opportunity to win it with us and royally fucked it up to an embarrassing degree. :roll:
He did what Wenger did twice in 22 years in one season in reaching a final

Look forward to all the European finals we've got ahead of us! Trust the process !
I'm not getting into it with you SteveO, you're just too pig headed about "Super Coach" Emery.

I'm off to have a wee drop of rum in celebration.
Enjoy mate - said it many times, he was never the man for me but he's an infinitely better coach than the cock we have now, the one before him and no doubt the one these sad c.unts will appoint next after this tool has dropped us to new depths

Get Conte and I doubt I would ever mention Unai again :D

But we won't will we. We will keep this prick until we're 15th and appoint Roberto Martinez to finish off the relegation job !

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:18 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:02 pm
Fucking lovely old job

The Champions League for Unai the spineless clown, no trophies for the plastic Mancs despite a 500m squad, and no European football for us for the first time in 26 years

Trust the process!

Well worth the change !
He had his opportunity to win it with us and royally fucked it up to an embarrassing degree. :roll:

Look forward to all the European finals we've got ahead of us! Trust the process !
I'm not getting into it with you SteveO, you're just too pig headed about "Super Coach" Emery.

Enjoy mate - said it many times, he was never the man for me but he's an infinitely better coach than the cock we have now, the one before him and no doubt the one these sad c.unts will appoint next after this tool has dropped us to new depths

But we won't will we. We will keep this prick until we're 15th and appoint Roberto Martinez to finish off the relegation job !
We'd never go for someone like Conte. He'll end up at Real imo.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:38 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Zidane has gone , it's the job Allegri has been Waiting for apparently

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:44 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

You do know that Allegri was interviewed twice for our job but we rejected him?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Dustbin Lids have offered Conte a massive contract supposedly

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:48 am

Arsenal and United would be mad not to be talking to Conte as well.

Proven winner, ambitious, demanding and only 51 years old.... exactly the right age/experience/quality profile we should be going for!

augie

Post by augie »

Congrats Unai and thank you very, very much :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Delighted for Dick!! :shock:

Um I'll just rephrase that.... :rubchin:

Delighted for Unai!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:55 am
TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:48 am

Arsenal and United would be mad not to be talking to Conte as well.

Proven winner, ambitious, demanding and only 51 years old.... exactly the right age/experience/quality profile we should be going for!
All the right reasons why we should go for him.......and of course all the reasons why we won't with this owner, as his experience brings with it demands from the board, and a ruthlessness that will see him want to tear up the contracts of half the team

Much better to stick with El Brent, who will be forever grateful for the £5m a year and make do with what we have

If the vermin get Conte we'll end up a dozen or more points behind them next season

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I knew of one interview, I'm only quoting reports, it seems strange he hasn't moved yet so may be the reason why since that interview, but reports this morning Juve want him back, whilst Poch is talking to the lids.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Allegri good as done now back to Juve

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:04 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I knew of one interview, I'm only quoting reports, it seems strange he hasn't moved yet so may be the reason why since that interview, but reports this morning Juve want him back, whilst Poch is talking to the lids.
My understanding is Juve want Allegri back and are willing to allow the revolution he wanted to perform that led him to leave in the first place.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Pleased for Emery, redemption for what he wasn't able to achieve for us. It just shows what he can do with a group of players who don't have huge egos, wages and act like prima dona's. This is why he was the wrong coach for Arsenal. He could not deal with the egos of the players. Villarreal, and Seville were a group of journeyman players not good enough for the biggest clubs.
That is his level of club, level of players and he was bringing us down to that level. Players knew it, most fans (apart from SteveO) know it. It's not an indictment on his capabilities it is just his level. That's why some big club managers fail at lesser clubs (Mourinho at Spurs, Adams at Wycombe).
Well done the yellow submarines, wonder what song will be sang at OT the most by the away fans next season..."You got beat by the Yellow Submarines..."

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:30 am
Allegri good as done now back to Juve

But really that will have no bearing on us even if we shocked everyone and rightly sacked pep's cone boy, cos allegri will never come to us now anyway

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:56 am
Pleased for Emery, redemption for what he wasn't able to achieve for us. It just shows what he can do with a group of players who don't have huge egos, wages and act like prima dona's. This is why he was the wrong coach for Arsenal. He could not deal with the egos of the players. Villarreal, and Seville were a group of journeyman players not good enough for the biggest clubs.
That is his level of club, level of players and he was bringing us down to that level. Players knew it, most fans (apart from SteveO) know it. It's not an indictment on his capabilities it is just his level. That's why some big club managers fail at lesser clubs (Mourinho at Spurs, Adams at Wycombe).
Well done the yellow submarines, wonder what song will be sang at OT the most by the away fans next season..."You got beat by the Yellow Submarines..."

I'm intrigued to know what is pep's cone boy's level of club seeing as he is dragging us down further :rubchin: