other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by TeeCee »

Mavropanos scores again for Stuttgart tonight, that’s 3 goals in 8 games for him already this season! We keep hold of championship players like Holding and Chambers, and let him and Saliba go. C.unts. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:05 pm
As funny as the Manc scum was getting beaten today, they'll most likely get rid of Goblin features and get someone competent instead!
I think they're stuck with him for a while longer. They're going through this whole connected to history shit and after sacking Moyes and that Dutch bloke, they want to prove that they know best and aren't like Man City, getting in whoever at whatever cost to win stuff. They have, in effect, become what we all knew we were under Wanker 10 years ago; tied to an ego project and a rapidly failing if not failed plan, which you desperately want to work to prove you were right and other clubs were wrong. They've regressed about 35 years in the last 5 and long may it continue. Horrific club full of wife-beaters.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Having watched Rose play for Watford today I think we know the answer to the question "who ate all the pies"! :shock:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Chav fuckers....Brentford should have had at least 4....woodwork 3 times and one shot hit the keeper in the face....*word censored*

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I think I have just watched one of the worst individual defending performances, courtesy of Harry McGuire. Dreadful error to give away possession for Leicester city first goal. But in the second half he did this weird thing were he backed off the player in front of him who was charging toward the edge of the era, then once at the edge of the era he faded away to cut off an outside run, basically giving free passage to the man with possession and he was lucky De Gea made a great save. He plays all the Leicester players onside for the second, every United defender from that corner moved up except for McGuire. Jamie Vardy lost him for the third goal, There were three United players along the six yard box to cut out the cross across the face, but Vardy was unmarked for the cut back. McGuire dithered between picking up Vardy and being in place for the ball across the face the goal, you could tell by his movement he was indecisive & didnt know where he should have positioned himself for the cross.

This was comical defending by United. An absolute disaster class in defending with McGuire at the centre of it all.

It was a fucking comedy & its a little refreshing to know other 'big clubs' have their own problems. If we win our next two games we will leapfrog Man United in the table.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The thing that struck me the most in that manure defeat is how shit Pogba is. Has to be the most overrated player in modern football. A selfish, lazy, ego driven hairstyle and not much else. "Soccer" fans love him. The type of cùnts that "support" three or four clubs and "have a team" in every European league. :roll: :censored:

SlySports make everything about him in every game even when he contributes nothing. Worse, the cheating scum referees let him away with murder. Against Leicester I counted 12 fouls before he was booked. Around the 7 or 8 foul mark the fucking idiot ref warned him by raising THREE fingers ffs. :roll:

Pogba is the epitome of the modern foobler, all style over substance. And in his case it's not even stylish play or flicks and tricks - it's his fucking hairstyle! :oops: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

It’s an absolute wankfest on sky sports because Wayne and Waynetta Slob down the street won the fucking euromillions :roll:

Shit no mark club, hope they go down.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

After they’ve put the Swamp dwellers to the sword today of course...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Are they going to behead a journalist in the centre circle at half time just for laughs? LIVE ON SKY SPORTS :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:29 pm
After they’ve put the Swamp dwellers to the sword today of course...
The scum are shite :lol:

Will cheer on the Saudis today and again in the reverse fixture but that’s the only time I hope they win a game this season. Both these lot are complete fucking C.UNTS :twisted:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Behead Ant and Dec :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

All they need is that odious hairy cûnt Richard Keys and sex pest Andy Gray going on about Kevin Keegan and the passionate toon army and we're all back in 1995 again. Have we had some fat , ugly fucker taking his top off yet? Also, is that Amanda Stavley the lanky ugly older brother in mid 90s, shit fest poppy shit band Hanson? Can't be bothered to check cos I've had a drink but I think his name was Isaac ot something.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:58 pm
All they need is that odious hairy cûnt Richard Keys and sex pest Andy Gray going on about Kevin Keegan and the passionate toon army and we're all back in 1995 again. Have we had some fat , ugly fucker taking his top off yet? Also, is that Amanda Stavley the lanky ugly older brother in mid 90s, shit fest poppy shit band Hanson? Can't be bothered to check cos I've had a drink but I think his name was Isaac ot something.
Does she have to walk 10 meters behind them when they’re going into the boardroom or risk being stoned to death?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking hell they’ve offed someone already :shock:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just turned it on.

What’s going on???