other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
beck

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by beck »

Yes sorry
It’s my opinion not fact

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5: :lol:

"Spurs are a bunch C.U.N.T.S" now if you stated that as Fact I would agree! :lol: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:49 pm
Tuchel the next Liverpool manager :lol:
He'd better be prepared to have his house robbed on a match day then!. :D

beck

Post by beck »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:34 pm
:high5: :lol:

"Spurs are a bunch C.U.N.T.S" now if you stated that as Fact I would agree! :lol: :barscarf:
Mate I totally understand the hate of spurs
I was born in the royal free Liverpool road
But if pinned down my hatred of Man Utd runs deeper than any other
That Ip dip sky blue I think I will support you that began with them and now permeates
Through football
My love of arsenal supersedes any hatred of others

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

No Premier League football in London next weekend…

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... isruption/

only Tottenham, playing on Saturday, would appear to be in a position to play away rather than at home to Leicester without causing England's top tier a major headache.

Sunday fixtures are more complex. Chelsea, for example, entertain Liverpool while Everton host West Ham. There would be no possibility of moving the latter match to the London Stadium earlier in the weekend as West Ham have a Europa Conference League fixture on Thursday.

The other London fixture on Sunday is Brentford vs Arsenal so the Met Police would have to be involved wherever the match is played.

The Queen's funeral the following day is likely to see more people travel to London than at any moment in history – including world leaders and royals from across the globe – triggering an unprecedented police operation starting in the days preceding it.

For football, talks are likely to continue until Monday before the Premier League makes a final call on whether fixtures can take place as planned. Senior officers usually in charge of footballing policing are understood to have already been diverted to funeral cover

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Re: Thread Title.

What Other Matches? Buncha Ceeeeuntsss! :banghead:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

If the league was not so cosmopolitan I would say don't go to the world cup .

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Be ‘interesting’ to see the Victims reaction to the minutes silence and National anthem that I presume will be done for their Champions League game this week. Will both no doubt be met with boos. Daily Fail will go into overdrive!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:11 pm
Be ‘interesting’ to see the Victims reaction to the minutes silence and National anthem that I presume will be done for their Champions League game this week. Will both no doubt be met with boos. Daily Fail will go into overdrive!
Cúnts expect the world to bend over backwards for them when they decide to hold minutes of silence whenever they want and dictate when they will and won't play after they killed however many it is now of their own. Imagine for one minute their reaction if another set of supporters booed and jeered all through that. Fuck em. Booing a national anthem at international level results in a fine and a possible section closures. Bindippers should have their allocations cut until they stop doing it. Absolute fucking cûnts, all of them. Disrespectful murdering cûnts.

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:38 pm
Re: Thread Title.

What Other Matches? Buncha Ceeeeuntsss! :banghead:
:D :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

Personally it doesn't bother me that they decided to stop all games this weekend but I do think that if they'd played them and the teams all observed a minute's silence at the start it would've shown more respect than simply not playing.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I feel for the many fans who would have booked transport and hotels etc and suddenly no games, no doubt the Prem / FA could refund them all without it making a dent in their amassed fortune, but would they? Yeah! Right.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Blimey, been reading about the VAR decision at the Juventus match. It's outrageous decision. Maybe, a bit of karma for historical match fixing, if you believe in that stuff but that match should be replayed.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Porto scoring twice in the last 4 minutes to beat the Scum ! :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sporting 2 Cockbadge vadges 0 8)