other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:45 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:29 pm
Olympiakos getting poked up the brownhole in their champs lge qualifier :rubchin: The bubbles now drop into the Europa :rubchin:
Just logged in for the first time in a while to post this and check in on Rodders to see if the Barry White CDs have come out of the loft and that the bubble bath is in plentiful supply

It's going to happen again isn't it :D :barscarf: :barscarf:
Fingers crossed mate 🤞 I think they still have a couple of rounds to get through to make it into the group's beside us :rubchin: But I'm sure the thought of 2games against us will be motivation enough to see them through 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Man $hitty vs ScouseFilth in the Charity Shield ...

Why the fuck are the scouse Filth Booing the English National Anthem...?

The commentator said "Apparently the Liverpool fans want their own anthem"

I mean WTF!?

Maybe they want independence from the rest of their country? Fine let's have a Big Impenetrable Wall built about the scumshithole of a 'city' :roll:
so at least the robbing, jobshyCunts won't be able to go robbing peoples houses so easily.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Nice to see the utter wankfest over the scouse hasn’t gone away, even though everyone has asked for no flares at games those cheeky scallies are just havin a larf……chalm down, it’s only a dead man’s wallet coppa

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:41 pm
Nice to see the utter wankfest over the scouse hasn’t gone away, even though everyone has asked for no flares at games those cheeky scallies are just havin a larf……chalm down, it’s only a dead man’s wallet coppa that I found lying next to him when I had my foot on his throat

:lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:10 pm

I mean WTF!?

Maybe they want independence from the rest of their country? Fine let's have a Big Impenetrable Wall built about the scumshithole of a 'city' :roll:
so at least the robbing, jobshyCunts won't be able to go robbing peoples houses so easily.
Can the rest of the country have that referendum? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know which way I would vote! :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

I mean WTF!?

The fucking endless lists of apologists for that bunch of fucking cúnts is horrendous. They are pure fucking scum, full-fucking stop. The same fucking ones who have a go at England fans for booing other anthems defend this lot for booing the national anthem of their own country. The next time we have a minutes silence for whatever fucking dead scouse cûnt they've crushed to death themselves or scouse kid on a bike they've fucking shot dead, every other supporter should just boo all the way through it. The FA need to tell them that there will be no more fucking about with misery dwelling minutes silence until they stop their scum murderers from booing the national anthem. Also, tell them that unless it stops, they will be made to play on the day that they killed their own. Fucking pig ignorant scum. Fuck the lot of them and justice for the 39.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I hate our national anthem and everyone elses. Fucking stupid, morbid waste of time the whole lot of them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

I mean WTF!?

:coffeespit:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Man City made a big error with Grealish. He isnt a top class player. He wouldn't even start for us. Your necking yourself if you think he is better than Saka, Martinelli or Odegaard. His status stems from the transfer fee paid for him. Slow too, no pace.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:09 am
Man City made a big error with Grealish. He isnt a top class player. He wouldn't even start for us. Your necking yourself if you think he is better than Saka, Martinelli or Odegaard. His status stems from the transfer fee paid for him. Slow too, no pace.
Totally agree, he was a(so called) big fish :roll: in a small (smelly) pond, now he is in the real world, he has been shown for the fakewank he is:

He has no pace
He most definitely doesn't have a football brain
He was / is worth no more than £20million (if that!) even by todays stupid overblown prices
besides which he's an arrogantCunt

If truth be told I'm baffled as to why Pep (and his coaching team) would buy him and also pay top wack , something tells me no other team / club would've stumped up that kind of money for him

Him and Nathan Ake are the weak links in the Man City team and may well mean the scouseFilth win the title :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:50 am
wilson2.0 wrote:
Totally agree, he was a(so called) big fish :roll: in a small (smelly) pond, now he is in the real world, he has been shown for the fakewank he is:

He has no pace
He was / is worth no more than £20million (if that!) even by todays stupid overblown prices

If truth be told I'm baffled as to why Pep (and his coaching team) would buy him and also pay top wack , something tells me no other team / club would've stumped up that kind of money for him

Him and Nathan Ake are the weak links in the Man City team and may well mean the scouseFilth win the title :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ITs not my fault and all that...im just a product of my generation.....but the lad wears a hairband......a details analysis of his play isnt really needed.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:32 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
wilson2.0 wrote:

He has no pace

ITs not my fault and all that...im just a product of my generation.....but the lad wears a hairband......a details analysis of his play isnt really needed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

:rubchin:

Actually isn't it called an "Alice Band"? nuff sed huh! :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
wilson2.0 wrote:

He has no pace

Gotta love the way Wilson comes on here and announces something most people on here have been saying for years! :lol: :lol:

And yep the hairband tells us everything we need to know about Scuba Grealish. That and the fact the fucking walking lobotomy has had the same hairstyle since he was 12 years old ffs. :oops: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:07 pm
xgtdec wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
wilson2.0 wrote:

He has no pace

Gotta love the way Wilson comes on here and announces something most people on here have been saying for years! :lol: :lol:

And yep the hairband tells us everything we need to know about Scuba Grealish. That and the fact the fucking walking lobotomy has had the same hairstyle since he was 12 years old ffs. :oops: :roll:
Do think that has anything to do with the fact he has the mental age of a 10yr old??? :D