other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Nos89 »

Anyone else get the feeling Brenda wants to get sacked by Leicester? It hasn't turned out to be the dream he was sold. Disgraceful capitulation.
Despite their 3-0 defeat that wolves team looked liked a good organized team. Admittedly, city weren't even on it properly, at least they're above spuds and we can take top back going into the interlull.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Agreed, he doesn't give a flying fart, he'll get a nice handshake of £12 million apparently. Watch them approach Tuchel?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

shu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:22 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:28 pm
The scum are absolutely fucking toilet. They’re making a dire Leicester team look like Brazil 1970.

11 men behind the ball, camped in their own half, just 40% possession and then we they do have it it’s just hit it long and hope the front two will do something with it. Putrid stuff.

When the crash comes there (and it will) it will be fucking spectacular. They’re GASH.

Yes really shit lol and win 6-2 . You see they have a elite manager , we haven’t .

You can see how they will set up 100% at ours , is Arteta capable of dealing with that ?
Leicester are a complete train wreck this season, they spent 30 odd million redeveloping their training centre over the summer, sold 2 of their most important players yet only spent a paltry 15 million quid on transfers. Bat shit stuff. Fuck knows what’s going on at board level but they’re destined for the drop unless radical changes are made.

Brenda is a dead man walking (was certain he’d be sacked last night and will be amazed if he’s still there after the international break) yet for all the talk of spurs this and Conte that Leicester had 56% possession and 19 attempts at goal yesterday.

I know I’ll upset a few of my good friends on here with what I’m about to say but I’ve read a few comparisons of what the scum are doing now with the Don Unai era at Arsenal and the similarities are striking.

I can’t remember the exact amount of games we went unbeaten (I’m sure someone will enlighten me :wink:) think it was 23 or 24 but we were absolutely shit housing it for the most part.

The opposition were regularly on top of us, enjoying more attempts and possession but a combination of poor finishing, good luck and Leno being one of our standout performers every week meant me were getting away with it.

Down the other end Auba was dispatching almost everything and evern Laca was banging in goals for fun :shock: and enjoyable as it all was there was always that nagging feeling that we couldn’t keep chugging along like that without the scales balancing at some point and we all know what happened next.

The way the scum are stumbling along is just not sustainable over the course of a season. The correction will happen and as I’ve said on here already it will get bloody and quickly.

There’s already some grumbling amongst their fan base, Conte ball is fucking putrid to watch but they’ll keep their angst about not playing “the Tottenham way” :roll: suppressed until results go to shit just like the football they play.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride because when it all goes up in flames and they turn against Conte he will burn it to the fucking ground!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Thomas Partey has pulled out of the Ghana starting XI against Brazil due to a knock picked up during the warm-up. [@iamrahmanosman] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:14 am
shu wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
The scum are absolutely fucking toilet. They’re making a dire Leicester team look like Brazil 1970.

11 men behind the ball, camped in their own half, just 40% possession and then we they do have it it’s just hit it long and hope the front two will do something with it. Putrid stuff.

When the crash comes there (and it will) it will be fucking spectacular. They’re GASH.

Yes really shit lol and win 6-2 . You see they have a elite manager , we haven’t .

You can see how they will set up 100% at ours , is Arteta capable of dealing with that ?
Leicester are a complete train wreck this season, they spent 30 odd million redeveloping their training centre over the summer, sold 2 of their most important players yet only spent a paltry 15 million quid on transfers. Bat shit stuff. Fuck knows what’s going on at board level but they’re destined for the drop unless radical changes are made.

Brenda is a dead man walking (was certain he’d be sacked last night and will be amazed if he’s still there after the international break) yet for all the talk of spurs this and Conte that Leicester had 56% possession and 19 attempts at goal yesterday.

I know I’ll upset a few of my good friends on here with what I’m about to say but I’ve read a few comparisons of what the scum are doing now with the Don Unai era at Arsenal and the similarities are striking.

I can’t remember the exact amount of games we went unbeaten (I’m sure someone will enlighten me :wink:) think it was 23 or 24 but we were absolutely shit housing it for the most part.

The opposition were regularly on top of us, enjoying more attempts and possession but a combination of poor finishing, good luck and Leno being one of our standout performers every week meant me were getting away with it.

Down the other end Auba was dispatching almost everything and evern Laca was banging in goals for fun :shock: and enjoyable as it all was there was always that nagging feeling that we couldn’t keep chugging along like that without the scales balancing at some point and we all know what happened next.

The way the scum are stumbling along is just not sustainable over the course of a season. The correction will happen and as I’ve said on here already it will get bloody and quickly.

There’s already some grumbling amongst their fan base, Conte ball is fucking putrid to watch but they’ll keep their angst about not playing “the Tottenham way” :roll: suppressed until results go to shit just like the football they play.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride because when it all goes up in flames and they turn against Conte he will burn it to the fucking ground!
I predicted he'd last six months and am amazed he is still there. But I guarantee he'll either be gone before the end of, or latest at the end of, this season. No way he's there next season.

It will be beautiful to watch because as good a manager as he can be in the right circumstances, he is a putrid dummy spitting little bitch when those circumstances are the wrong ones. :D

The implosion is coming kids. Trust Old Uncle Dirty Bastard DB.... but obviously not in the local park.... :shock:

:wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:54 pm
🚨 Thomas Partey has pulled out of the Ghana starting XI against Brazil due to a knock picked up during the warm-up. [@iamrahmanosman] #afc
Well there’s a shock!

With Zinchenko out (how long for?) no doubt Tierney will pick up a knock playing for Scotland. He’ll be playing all their games with Robertson out injured

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:11 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:14 am
shu wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I predicted he'd last six months and am amazed he is still there. But I guarantee he'll either be gone before the end of, or latest at the end of, this season. No way he's there next season.

It will be beautiful to watch because as good a manager as he can be in the right circumstances, he is a putrid dummy spitting little bitch when those circumstances are the wrong ones. :D

The implosion is coming kids. Trust Old Uncle Dirty Bastard DB.... but obviously not in the local park.... :shock:

:wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Watching Arsenal Lesbos v Dustbin Lid Lesbos, Gooners 1-0 up after ,6 mins :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:37 pm
Watching Arsenal Lesbos v Dustbin Lid Lesbos, Gooners 1-0 up after ,6 mins :barscarf:
2-0 now

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I turned off when I realized I've got bigger tits than most of them!! :shock: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I keep thinking that they should play with smaller balls (Ooooh err missus :oops: :D ) also on a smaller pitch and with smaller goals... to try and make it more :rubchin: interesting?

Oh! And some of them should be required to play topless :D

Still nice to know that the women team can spank the scummy swamp dwellers. :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Well done the Arsenal Ladies, great result. You should show the video to the boys team so they can hopefully copy this result.

Beth Mead's goal was as good as any striker be they male or female.

I don't understand why many of you on here are so derogatory towards the ladies team. They're not trying to compete with the boys, they just play their own game (which they do very well) and I for one wish them success.

Beth Mead for president!! :D :D

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Tony Adams.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:37 pm
Well done the Arsenal Ladies, great result. You should show the video to the boys team so they can hopefully copy this result.

Beth Mead's goal was as good as any striker be they male or female.

I don't understand why many of you on here are so derogatory towards the ladies team. They're not trying to compete with the boys, they just play their own game (which they do very well) and I for one wish them success.

Beth Mead for president!! :D :D
I object to it because its a shit level game that is forced onto us to tick a pc agenda box. If they show live coverage of the wsl then they should show live coverage of boys under 14s too. Its about the same technical and physical level.

I object to their pathetic claims of wanting "equality" when they exist only at the expense of the men's game. If they want true equality then fine let them break away from the men's clubs that subsidise the living shit out of their game and let them start their own league like the men did over a hundred years ago and let them build it up from the ground. But they don't want that do they. Nope, they want it all handed to them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:popcorn: