other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
scotgooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by scotgooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:28 pm
scotgooner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:15 pm
What I absolutely love is that no one apart from their shitey tin pot fans actually care about anything they are doing. The real football fan knows there’s no romance or any substance to it just pure money and corruption/cheating.

Will be the same again tonight if they win. Boring and bothered :D
Absolutely. No romance, no integrity, just plastics cheering on oil cheats. Utter shit. :yawn:
There's the hope that a nasty Italian will smash the shit out of that Brummie c.unt mate. That's the only outcome I'm interested in !
Agreed mate I absolutely despise the little *word censored*.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fairytale stuff :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

scotgooner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:50 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
scotgooner wrote:
What I absolutely love is that no one apart from their shitey tin pot fans actually care about anything they are doing. The real football fan knows there’s no romance or any substance to it just pure money and corruption/cheating.

Absolutely. No romance, no integrity, just plastics cheering on oil cheats. Utter shit. :yawn:
There's the hope that a nasty Italian will smash the shit out of that Brummie c.unt mate. That's the only outcome I'm interested in !
And those BT and Sky *word censored* absolutely suck his cock which makes it doubly bad

Watch the cocksure little knobhead diving and grinning at everyone, and berating the ref and squealing every couple of minutes

Odious little c.unt

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:55 pm
scotgooner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:50 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
scotgooner wrote:

And those BT and Sky *word censored* absolutely suck his cock which makes it doubly bad

Watch the cocksure little knobhead diving and grinning at everyone, and berating the ref and squealing every couple of minutes

Odious little c.unt
I equally hate his whole “I go to Ibiza and drink beers like such a lad but I also love football” persona.

Such an overrated little prick.

The most fouled player makes some people think it’s because he’s so daring and takes people on with skill. If you actually watch him he over complicates every situation , runs into people and falls over, and the stupid fucking refs give a foul cause it’s easier than waving the diving prick back to his feet.

Don’t want to jinx it incase he scores but I really do not rate the worm.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City are fucking vile, the footballing equivalent of someone going into the Sistine chapel and smearing their shit all over the ceiling.

Joyless.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ended up deciding to watch the game!

Fair fucks to Inter so far

How NOT to roll over and shit the bed

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City completely overawed by the occasion here, decent chance they shit the bed.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:41 pm
City completely overawed by the occasion here, decent chance they shit the bed.
Maybe - but also credit to Inter who are playing to their strengths and negating City's

Unlike us who rock up there wide open trying to out football them

Amazing how this inferior Inter side and the likes of Brentford and Palace can give them more of a game than we can

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

First of all ha ha ha de-ginger you crying faced moany prick.

Secondly whatever happens from here fair fucks to Inter they are absolutely getting in their faces. Love these Italian attitudes not giving a fuck who they play. Absolutely knew they wouldn’t get tuned over like everyone thought in the media.

Ugly Viking freak are you playing??

Still reckon they jammys *word censored* will win in the end but I’m loving watching Inter make it fucking difficult and would go to bed with a massive smile on my face if they could win this I really would.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Think this one is more a case of city soiling their undies rather than inter doing anything special steveo. They’ve no showed this so far, pedestrian football and like when they lost the final to the chavs a few years back a lot of their players out there look scared of the occasion. They’ve been awful.

A far cry from the semi final when they played electric football to absolutely destroy Madrid. Serie A is dog shit and if city played at premier league pace they’d destroy inter but so far they’re bottling it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:54 pm
Think this one is more a case of city soiling their undies rather than inter doing anything special steveo. They’ve no showed this so far, pedestrian football and like when they lost the final to the chavs a few years back a lot of their players out there look scared of the occasion. They’ve been awful.

A far cry from the semi final when they played electric football to absolutely destroy Madrid. Serie A is dog shit and if city played at premier league pace they’d destroy inter but so far they’re bottling it.
Bit of both I think mate - think Inter are better than you're giving them credit for. They are getting stuck on, man marking the midfielders and pressing their back line. The fella out on the left with the blonde hair has been immense as has the bearded CB

Let's hope Inter can nick this one - would be lovely

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If Fat-kaku comes off the bench to score the winner I’ll spam every thread on this god damn forum with a picture of my fucking rock hard pecker :barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Bollocks.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If they were playing against someone half decent tonight they’d be fucked.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:31 pm
If they were playing against someone half decent tonight they’d be fucked.
Us next season :barscarf: :lol: