other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by the playing mantis »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:29 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:27 pm
Spurs :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I can’t believe what I have just watched.
What the fuck??? I turned it off at 90 fucking minutes :banghead:
You fucking idiot!!

you should have kept watching FFS.

Sickening, so lucky, 5 mins added time from knowhere but they play 8 just cos its them.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Apart from another lucky result against the bindippers, the scum have played nobody of any note for months. They have to go to Man City, bindippers and the Chavs and will nothing from any of those games.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:44 pm
Apart from another lucky result against the bindippers, the scum have played nobody of any note for months. They have to go to Man City, bindippers and the Chavs and will nothing from any of those games.
Agree with that, they’re shite and getting away with absolute fucking murder at the moment. That can only last for so long though before their luck runs out and they’ll start getting the results they deserve - fuck all!!!

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

The thing is, there shite!

My love of arsenal morphed long ago into absolute hatred and detest of them and the media love in of them. Its sad but is what it is, i can't turn it around. Id happily see us finish 17th if it meant them finishing 18th and getting relegated. My wanting us to win is as much to stop them cu.nst than it is our own success.

It fucks me off so much that wenger squandered our inherent advantage over them and with years of mismanagement. The top 4 should have been locked out for decades with us being part of it given where we were before Wenger went mad (not that i care about top 4 i care about challenging for titles, or doing our best to, but the context of top 4 being locked out i mean us, chelsea, city and scousers (and united) being miles ahead of the likes of them, instead we and united have got far worse and they got a bit better.

They have Son and Kane who can get them a result against anyone, but generally there shite. That they are getting so many lucky results in the 99th minute against dross (the Leicester team was not great) is absolutely sickening.

Leics fans fuming about Jon Moss and the added time. So much cheating no one seems to care anymore to hide it.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I was hoping at least one of United or Tottenham dropped points tonight. Cant believe the Spurs game. Their results are just as important as ours.

I still think we will pip both of them

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Not that I ever watch those *word censored* but sounds like that fucking European semi final they stole that time

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:29 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:27 pm
Spurs :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I can’t believe what I have just watched.
What the fuck??? I turned it off at 90 fucking minutes :banghead:
It is YOUR FAULT Rodders you fuckin' Jinxed it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We now have to endure (once again) their manager CUNTE running and jumping into the arms of his assistant as if he actually cares more about the game than the money he's on. :? :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking SlySports News bastards hailing the scums "last minute heroics" without ever once mentioning the fat cheating cùnt Moss giving them 8 minutes extra time when they shouldn't even have had the 5 minutes that was on the board. :roll: :censored:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

United last minute goal. Looked offside. Somehow VAR can manipulate it to look onside. Bent *word censored*.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:53 pm
United last minute goal. Looked offside. Somehow VAR can manipulate it to look onside. Bent *word censored*.
Was thinking the exact same thing mate - VAR as CORRUPT as the Mafia....at least with the mafioso's they don't pretend to be honest or legal..

The people who are in charge of VAR; I mean the whole thing not just the game by game tossers, they must give instructions to those running it game by game who is going to be given the decisions and who is not.

CorruptCUNTS. - FUCKOFF Reilly you utter NONCE.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What an absolutely fucking awful day of football results (aren’t they all these days? :banghead: )

Was watching soccer Saturday and when they said there was going to be 3 added minutes at old Trafford there was just an air of inevitability about it. It’s just fucking standard at this stage.

Then to add insult to injury the fucking barrel siting fraud bends over for the Saudis :suicide:

I’m off to fucking bed.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Saints scored an excellent team goal against City, type of goal if The Scum, Victims or Manc Scum scored it would have been lauded as get al of the season and yet it barely gets a comment other than criticising Shitty, commentary is as bent as refereeing

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Jack Wilshere on Rashford’s goal
“ That’s offside at the Emirates “

Perryashburtongroves

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:17 pm
Jack Wilshere on Rashford’s goal
“ That’s offside at the Emirates “
About time we had people standing up for us in the media and highlighting how bent and corrupt the whole thing is and how different rules exist for us.

Perryashburtongroves

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:53 pm
Just keep adjusting the made up lines until you get whatever redult you want. How the fuck this is accepted, I do not know. It just sums up where we are with football right now. The fact that the footballing authorities refuse to broadcast the conversations or set an agreed format for checking offsides or decisions tells us all we need to know about how they allow and actively encourage cheating and corruption.