other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 pm
Manure board meeting tonight apparently. That's a shame. Agent Cunthole was doing a great job there! :lol:
Surely it's time for Bruce or Brian Robson?
Orrrrrr!

Arteta??? :D :barscarf:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I think Harry McGuire is a serious candidate for the worst signing in premier league history.

Another calamity from him. Getting robbed of the ball and fouling the player to get sent off when the game is still in the balance.

Poor Ole, does he not want to keep his job? Why does he keep picking Harry McGuire when every week he is at fault for something consequential.

Ive always thought finishing above United was a tall order given they have Ronaldo. However so long as Ole is manager and McGuire in their starting 11 we have a very good chance. The worst thing for us, would be for Ole to be sacked and that manager benches Harry Donkey

I really hope Ole and McGuire are involved in our visit to Old Trafford in 2 weeks.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Manchester United board have decided to fire Ole Gunnar Solskjær after 5 hour internal talk, confirmed. Mutual agreement to part ways now considered. 🔴 #MUFC

Once Joel Glazer approves the decision, it will be confirmed and announced by Man United. https://t.co/e9V7GeLIE7

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:57 pm
Manchester United board have decided to fire Ole Gunnar Solskjær after 5 hour internal talk, confirmed. Mutual agreement to part ways now considered. 🔴 #MUFC

Once Joel Glazer approves the decision, it will be confirmed and announced by Man United. https://t.co/e9V7GeLIE7
This is bad news.

If United get Zidane it would reinvigorate the team and probably even give Ronaldo a lift.

I also dont think Zidane would tolerate Harry McGuire. Which is a shame as if actually taken an interest in Uniteds games this past few weeks just to watch this lemons performances. He is the worlds most expensive fridge. I don't give a fuck if he cost 80m, he is a dogshit defender. Slow & lethargic, absolutely appalling with the ball at his feet - he was robbed by Cleverley and got sent off, and was also robbed off the ball at Leicester City giving a goal away two weeks go. As soon as McGuire receives the ball, he should pass it right away, watching him trying to bring the ball out of the back is like watching Michael J Fox sign his own name, he just cant do it & yet he awkwardly tries too.

Although hopefully Zidane falls into the trap of thinking he has to play McGuire because he cost United 80m.

With Ole gone, its still not all lost. So long as that useless lemon Harry keeps getting picked at centre half, United will always be vulnerable to conceded 4-5 goals every game.

wibble

Post by wibble »

That’s ole officially sacked now. Shame

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

wibble wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:38 am
That’s ole officially sacked now. Shame
Oh, bugger.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Interesting to see how things develop at Man U, if a new man comes in and turns them around and they finish above us just wait for the excuses about Arteta not being replaced to come in. As I said on the Arteta thread, the never never is strong at our club...

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The latest big club to fire their manager as what they're getting isn't good enough

Compare and contrast - Chavski fired Fat Frank and went on to win the CL and possibly the PL this year, Spurs gave Nuno a handful of matches and went out and got Conte and now Man Ure fired the little goblin and no doubt will learn from that mistake and get an experienced trophy winning manager

Meanwhile we are sticking with the bloke who took us out of Europe for the first time in 26 years, playing awful football and not a hope of competing any time soon

Big club attitude v also ran attitude

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking hell Leeds are ravaged with injuries playing absolute stiffs all over the field. Fucked if I’m watching this shite.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I didn’t switch of and boy what a treat.

The Conte revolution in full flow, that’s no shot on target for the scum in 5 hours of premier league football now and 1 nil down to Leeds stiffs. The crowd grumbling at the sterile, shite, negative football and boo’d off the field at half time.

Glorious :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Oh Rodders will you never fucking learn!

Dont comment on these *word censored* till full time.

Celebrating like they won the league with that ugly Italian, and now the media creaming their pants over them again whilst we rinse repeat with Arteta

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:33 pm
Oh Rodders will you never fucking learn!

Dont comment on these *word censored* till full time.

Celebrating like they won the league with that ugly Italian, and now the media creaming their pants over them again whilst we rinse repeat with Arteta
I didn’t watch the second half so I hold myself personally responsible for that. My apologies.

Scraping a win against Leeds U-11s. Fuck em :twisted:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

At least the vermin and the Mancs have had the balls to sack their underperforming managers. Reminds me of when we stuck with Wenger when the likes of Pep and Kopp were available

United will have a shit season but won't make the same mistake twice and will have a super experienced guy in place by next season.

Meanwhile we'll be pissing about in mid table with Captain Black

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:09 pm
At least the vermin and the Mancs have had the balls to sack their underperforming managers. Reminds me of when we stuck with Wenger when the likes of Pep and Kopp were available

United will have a shit season but won't make the same mistake twice and will have a super experienced guy in place by next season.

Meanwhile we'll be pissing about in mid table with Captain Black
SteveO you have to trust the process, we will be world beaters..........some day, soooome day, you must be patient he only needs another 10 or so years :rubchin: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You lot called me a football hipster when I suggested Tuchel as the top candidate to take over before Emery was given the job.

The chavs look fucking awesome, steamrolling everyone and hardly ever concede a shot on target never mind a goal.

Already has a champions league under his belt since going there and if they continue to play like this fuck knows what they’ll end up winning this season :suicide: