other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
begeegs

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by begeegs »

Looks like adding Ronaldo wasn't such a masterstroke after all.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Enjoyable result - although of course Ole will now probably be sacked.

When we get humiliated by the scousers next month dont expect Arteta to go though.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:55 pm
Enjoyable result - although of course Ole will now probably be sacked.

When we get humiliated by the scousers next month dont expect Arteta to go though.
Yeah! I was thinking the same thing GR...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I know he gets derided on here but for us not to have booted out Wenger 5 years earlier and getting Klopp in is one of the biggest travesties ever to befall the club.

The football they play is a joy to watch and I’d fucking love him to be our manager, warts and all, but of course, no, we kept faith with shit for brains and look at the fucking state of us now :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:23 pm
I know he gets derided on here but for us not to have booted out Wenger 5 years earlier and getting Klopp in is one of the biggest travesties ever to befall the club.

The football they play is a joy to watch and I’d fucking love him to be our manager, warts and all, but of course, no, we kept faith with shit for brains and look at the fucking state of us now :banghead:

Rodders!!!! How Very dare You, calling our once lord and master such a thing!!??? Don't you know the Call someone by their birth name Police will be after you!!! :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:41 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Rodders!!!! How Very dare You, calling our once lord and master such a thing!!??? Don't you know the Call someone by their birth name Police will be after you!!! :lol:
Oh shit, forgot about that…..didn’t Luke put him in the van? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:41 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Oh shit, forgot about that…..didn’t Luke put him in the van? :lol:

He sure did, all bound up with Piano Wire and Gaffer tape, we're just waiting for DB to drop off the Shovels and Bags of Lime... so we can finish the job :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Last time Luke gave me a weeks ban off here he put me in the dungeon, supposedly as some form of punishment, but I had the best week of my life 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

TOTTENHAM GET BATTERED EVERYWHERE THEY GO

EVERYWHERE THEY GOOOOOOOOO

:barscarf:

It’s been a good fucking day 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:26 pm

EVERYWHERE THEY GOOOOOOOOO

:barscarf:

It’s been a good fucking day 8)
Excellent day and I've had a lot of family round for a roast dinner and I'm now slightly bladdered I believe 🙂

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The only way to be Lefty, I’ve been marinating myself since lunchtime and I’m rather moist now :barscarf:

Bladdered 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:25 pm
Last time Luke gave me a weeks ban off here he put me in the dungeon, supposedly as some form of punishment, but I had the best week of my life 8)
Obviously a warm bath, some Barry WhiteCD's, the odd scented candle, lots of Soapy Suds and Sid were involved then. :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

So, £97m signing Lukaku and £70m Werner are both injured and miss the game in which the chavs win 7-0. Admittedly, norwich are already relegated.
United signings Sancho £70m, Van de Beek £40m can't even get a starting place in a team that lost 5-0 at home.
UEFA demonised the prospect of a European Super League, only to 4 months later, announce their version of ESL, to which no one bats an eyelid.
The modern game is run by greed and has totally gone to the dogs.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Amazing scenes at Old Trafford yesterday,
Even the disabled section of the crowd got up and walked out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ole must stay!

Usually when he has had a few shitey results, he does enough to scrape them back to the verges of the top 4. Lets hope the false dawn comes against the filth next weekend - enough to persuade the owners to give another £200m to the little goblin to blow on shite in January :barscarf: :barscarf: